Am i a man-child for drinking a glass of milk with dinner? I bet a drink a gallon a week and i'm not even embarrassed

Am i a man-child for drinking a glass of milk with dinner? I bet a drink a gallon a week and i'm not even embarrassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25352269
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2300498
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A tall glass of cold milk is acceptable with the following dinners only:
Meat loaf
Spaghetti
Breaded pork chops
Bacon and eggs
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich

i have a glass of milk every morning, but I dno about dinner
Usually only drink water with meals, or a hot drink with breakfast if im feeling it

No, you're a manchild for asking approval in the internet

milk is the healthiest drink possible so whats the problem

If you're white, drinking milk makes you a racist nazi.

t.CNN

>healthiest drink possible
Wouldn't that be water?

Old trend buddy, the new evil is the victory sign: it means "only two genders".

milk drinkerd btfo

wtf.... i hate milk now

and somewhere, a Mcdonald's thread is missing its shill

Yes you are.

I bet you suck down a nice big sip with your mouth filled with whatever was on sale at walmart and just chew it all around

Yeah you are. Adult mammals don't drink milk

What about sushi?

It's almost like humans are different from all other animals on this planet.

I have a small one about half an hour after I work out, just because I hate most protein shakes.

They don't post on the internet either.

You should stop too.

No, that's distilled water

Milk is gross cow excrement filled with pus and hormones after they rape the poor cow, pls drink soy or almond milk

I drink 16 oz at both lunch and dinner and I'm a manly man, so no it doesn't make you a pussfag unless you're (you) and have to get validation from Veeky Forums faggots for doing it.

The vast majority of animals on this planet don't cook their food either. In fact, only one species comes to mind. But here you are, posting on a cooking board.

soy and almond milk both have less nutrients than regular milk

less calories tho

>uhhh
Welp, I'm never drinking milk again.

>not drinking a nice tall glass of mcchicken sauce
fucking nu-Veeky Forums at it again

>Not enjoying your privilege of easily digesting dairy
>Not having Vitamin D and calcium deficiency
>Not laughing at these salty faggots who can't handle a little dairy

You guys are fags
I drink like a quart of milk a day
You ever drink milk after a night of drinking? I've killed a half gallon at a time. So soothing and full of sugar to make you not feel like crap
Milk tastes good
Full of protein which makes you feel good physically. You'd have to eat twice as much meat or get stuck feeling like a vegan bitch
One of the most important foods of all time

Im 6'0 tall 145 pounds and walking is my primary mode of transportation. Im not worried about calories

My grandfather drank milk with ice at dinner, sometimes buttermilk. So I've always associated drinking milk at dinner as a macho-man kind of thing, as he was pretty manly.

I wish I liked milk because it's so good for you, but I used it to take pills when I was a kid, and because I really disliked taking pills, now my brain associates milk with that, and I get kinda nauseous when I drink it

FOUR GALLONS A DAY, C'MON

Forget about being an adult, how do you not throw up?

Less of a manchild than you would if you drank soda desu.
I'd rather drink kefir desu.

I hope this meme catches on.

I think a weeb that uses Japanese in an English sentence (and incorrectly) is more of a manchild than just about anything I could think of.

This comes from an avid anime watcher. Stop being a fucking weeb.

Whatever you say senpai.
desu you're a fucking retard.

Milk is the best beverage to go with pizza or pancakes, only plebs disagree with this.

I grew up drinking milk every dinner. No shame.

What about extremely spicy foods?

Milk goes great with everything. I didn't discover that people had this weird aversion/disgust for pizza with milk until I was well into high school.

>senpai
>desu
Stop tripping the filters, newfag.

Yes you are. Milk is for calves not humans you idiot.

enjoy your estrogen stupid goy

Found the lactose intolerant shitskin.

Some of us want that estrogen.

t. tranny

What the shit

you aren't helping that other guy's case freak

Isn't shitskin used as an insult for Indians and south Americans? Both cultures consume a lot of dairy. I know an Indian guy who goes through a gallon of milk a week,

No actually that sounds pretty pleasant.

>Milk is the best beverage to go with pizza

Chinotto though

water has no nutrients and no calories so i dont consider it a benefit. it does not have negative like pop does

what's pop

fizz

>Meat loaf
Nah man.

Grape juice or pomegranate washed down a good cold Meatloaf Sandwich on toaste with some chips. Always.

>grape juice with meat loaf
Aside from Tyrone detected that sounds disgusting

I'm going to go buy a gallon of cow milk just for you buddy

I used to drink 2 liters of milk a day, just fucking delicious.

Who cares, drink milk if you want to.
>milk is for kids hurr durr
Tits are for kids too but you see tons of adults enjoying those.

No, it's perfectly fine, Herr Landa.

Niggas get grape drink, not Welch's. The latter has flavonoids.

I am black though.

Not at all man, milk is good for you at any age

I had a Swiss exchange student housemate once. The guy asks me right off the bat where the nearest grocery store is. I take him there since I had to pick up some food too, but the guy beelines for the dairy department. I swear on my life's I've never been so disgusted at the sight of a man crack open a 4L/gallon of milk and knock it down within two hours for fun.
Fucking hell, the Jolly Swiss Giant was a character.

>not doing SS+GOMAD

"milk blondie".
>warm mug of milk
>little splash of cold-brew coffee, maybe 1-2tbsp
>exactly 90 minutes before bed (so at 7:30 PM)

the most /comfy/ drink I know of, lactosefriends can use soy.

>gallon a week
>he doesn't GOMAD

It's like you don't even want to get big

It's actually pretty bad for you.

> Humans eating dairy for millenniums
> Huge faggot on a Estonian Woodworking Forum says it's only for calves because he is lactose intolerant

So bad that billions of humans have been consuming milk literally since birth to death with no issues except prior to pasteurization which fixed that.

Nah, your just a dumb cunt desu

>people have been drinking it for a long time
that doesn't mean milk doesn't cause health issues
>my grandaddy smoked a pack a day well into his 90's, you're just a dumb cunt for believing the science behind the notion that smoking is bad
that's how you sound right now, right up to ending your trash post with smarmy ad hominem
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25352269
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2300498
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299/
turns out user is right
milk, as it is, is proven to be actually pretty bad for you

dont worry sir well find the person that stole your testosterone lol

No, you're just taking care of your bones.

Real immaturity is coming home from work and downing a pint of chocolate milk, then curling up in bed for a nap because it's made you sleepy,

>because he is lactose intolerant

Lactose intolerance is a sign of inferior genetics. Note how it's mostly east asia and the USA that have it, compared with northern europeans who can chug down gallons of milk a day without issues.

Is this a food and cooking board?
Jesus fucking christ are you so fucking retarded in america?
MILK WITH SPAGHETTI? WHAT THE FUCK
porco dio imparate a mangiare come adulti

Not him but
>even the conclusion admits the result should be taken with a grain of salt
>the second study is poorly designed, as the majority of people drink milk so of course most people with cancer drink milk
>my milk doesn't have hormones

>Note how it's mostly east asia and the USA that have it
Its rather uncommon amongst white Americans, but very common amongst blacks (note most white Americans are descended from Irish, German and British people) White Americans are not a distinct genetic group from white northern europeans

Might be a thing in China, but in Japan atleast theres a larger variety dairy products than in the US. Yogurt is a crowded space and companies label the actual types of bacteria they are using on product labels to distinguish themselves. Milk based products are delivered to offices.
Theres even lactic acid soda in most convenience stores

over at Veeky Forums some of the idiots drink a gallon of milk a day

no wrong lactose intolerent's is a sign of evolution were more evolved then u neandorthol's

Why are you using our civilization then?

Is there anything better than the cool taste of milk after crunching into a fresh Oreo?
>nope

no but you're probably a fat man

>the second study is poorly designed, as the majority of people drink milk so of course most people with cancer drink milk
no, it's a huge group of people, some drink 3 glasses a day, some don't
the people who drink 3 glasses a day had a higher rate of mortality and the women had higher rates of fracture
you don't get published if your study is poorly designed
>my milk doesn't have hormones
?
where do you get your milk from then?
anyway that's irrelevant, we're talking about milk as it is for most people. didn't think I had to explicitly state that. we're not talking about future milk or past milk or underground milk.

these guys always say to take things with a grain of salt when they observe a correlation without having a mechanistic explanation

No. I also drink about a gallon of a milk a week.

Too bad they didn't include me in the study. I drink 32 oz of milk/day, never had a broken bone, have been physically active my entire life and have only had one cavity. My dentist has said he's never seen as good a set of teeth at my age and agrees it must be the milk. So fuck your stupid study, I'm having my standard 16 oz of milk tonight with dinner. Enjoy your full set of dentures when you're 50. I'll be buried with my full set of teeth at a much later age than you, rotting teeth breath.

The eternal failure of the internet pseud who googled scholar'd three weak studies and now LARPs as if he has the full backing of all nutritional science on his side, to convince a single soul.

Science is not a game for you to cherry pick publications to prove yourself right on an anonymous tibetan knitting circle.

If you don't drink milk everyday, you are a faggot

there's definitely good evidence that says milk is good for you, but let's not pretend it's a perfectly good thing to drink any quantity of with no drawbacks, or that there are no better alternatives, or that tradition or habit is the only thing that should be brought up in a discussion of what milk does
everybody knows milk has calcium and protein etc, and that's not what I'm arguing for, so I'm obviously not going to post those studies
>googled scholar'd
nope, I had those links bookmarked because I live for milk arguments
gonna get those links tattooed on my neck later this week
but the studies suggest drinking a lot of milk is bad for your bones
if they included you in the study it wouldn't change shit because you're one guy in a cohort of forty thousand
t. active non-milk drinker that's never had a broken bone and has had 0 cavities. All that shit means is that I'm young.

>All that shit means is that I'm young

Not in my case it doesn't. That's why the dentist was shocked.

>inb4 le eben why is a fucking oldster on Veeky Forums at your age? I'd kill mahself! :XDDD

nope. milk is good for you. also aides digestion. i normally have a glass after dinner.
if you are putting things into the milk then no its not good

>what is moderation

it's a thing that needs to be defined, since there are people that drink three or four servings a day thinking it's not doing them any harm

>Am i a man-child for drinking a glass of milk
No, you're a Nazi. Heil Hitler!

>people had this weird aversion/disgust for pizza with milk
I have never heard of this. Does this depend on where you live?

glass of milk after almost any meal is so good, especially something decently salty or spicy

milk with vegemite toast for breakfast is an amazing combo, compliments each other so well

I moved to a big city and chain market milk is so bad I just don't buy it at all. Butter is impossible as well. RIP me

milk makes me gag

Let alone another species' milk.

Welch's is the shit nigga. Love smacking my lips

Milk is for puny white boy manchildren who cant eat greens

Tastes like shit anyways

>fat water is tasty
no shit. Its fucking FAT water
Lets see all you milk lovers drink the real deal instead of the processed garbage and see how much you like it

>only a gallon a week
Cuck detected.