Mayonnaise is digusting why does everyone smear that shit all over their food?

mayonnaise is digusting why does everyone smear that shit all over their food?

Sorry about your autism

I really dont see the point. Its tasteless and has a nasty as fuck texture

>tasteless
That's how you know when people are reaching

Different people have different tastes. I like to put some creamy mayo on my sandwiches bread

If you're out of avocados, use mayonnaise. Delicious. Seals bread. Provides flavor and moisture.

Great on a burger or BLT.

mayonnaise is disgusting

Only that white gloopy shite that amerilards laughingly refer to as 'mayonnaise' is disgusting. Proper mayonnaise is heavenly.

It's literally salty fat paste.

Don't date a Japanese girl. Their cuisine has a soft spot for mayonnaise.

mayo is literally only good for deviled eggs and onion ring sauce
I once knew a dude who had like a 1:1 mayo to everything else ratio on his sandwiches, it was gross.

It protects you from AIDS. Why do you think niggers get AIDS and whites don't?

TIL incels love mayo

>reddit

i hated mayonnaise until i learned how to make it and made it myself

realizing how basic it was when made from scratch (and not tasting like rancid ass) took away the gross factor that storebought had for me

that being said, why the fuck does anyone buy mayonnaise?

anytime I know/meet someone who says they cook a lot or are a good cook and they have mayonnaise in the fridge I just assume they're full or shit or a terrible cook, shit takes 5 minutes to make, it's just as big a red flag as minced garlic

just in case anyone does not know what it is I meant pre-minced garlic that you can buy in the stores

Mayo is food lube. Fuck you and your dried sandwiches

why not use barbecue sauce
can't go wrong with barbecue sauce

this is what i think when i meet people that buy store made bbq sauce.

The last time I made mayonnaise was probably around 2004, unless you count the aioli I make maybe twice a year

The last time I bought mayonnaise was probably around 2009, I wanted to make an authentic white people "tomato and wonder bread sandwich" because I kept hearing white murkins raving about how you aren't murkin unless you've had one (I was born here and I do my best to pretend to be interested in franchise team sports and bad music, just like the rest of you)

Some people just aren't as white as you, and when we want to LARP as cumskins we just buy, which 99% of you do

This. It's not great on its own but neither is ketchup. It has similar purpose on making awful food edible.

Sure, if you have the time on your own to make it, do it. It's 100% better. Go ahead and make it " miracle" whip if you're shit tier.
BBQ sauces is one of those things that is simple to make but incredible hard to make on your own. I worked at a sauce place (creation and distribution to high end places) but the ingredient list was almost ridiculous at times.
>Never underestimate the power of cloves or cinnamon

Hey are you the tomato guy

Nice baiting today top tier bants

I like it, i have a soft spot for spicy food

Why would one use mayo when mustard exists?

>olive oil
>eggs
It's good fat, especially when you make it yourself.

Because mustard is more likely a bitter rather than a moistener

You say that like it's bad

Have we really gotten to the point where avocados are a more socially acceptable sandwich filling than mayonnaise? I blame illegal immigrants for this.

If you wanna moisten your food, use water, not mayonnaise, you faggot.

I'll use your mother's sweet pussy juice

kek

>salty
What kinda mayonnaise do you have user that stuff is not supposed to be salty.