I watched Inside Out recently and there was a brocolli pizza scene. Is this an actual thing and is it any gud...

I watched Inside Out recently and there was a brocolli pizza scene. Is this an actual thing and is it any gud? I like brocolli and I like pizza.

I've had broccoli plus chicken pizza before. Wasn't bad

Eould you eache hn "pizza? Implying th meatloads
to beencomidilmised?

please don't type with your mouth full

might be decent on a white pizza or go full on chicken alfredo on it.

Broccoli and onions pizza is super good

>nobody points out how it doesn't even have sauce
As if broccoli on pizza wasn't disgusting enough.

I think that's just an art style thing.

Call a physician you appear to be having a stroke

kek'd

Broccoli on white pizza is awesome

What did he mean by this

Anyway I assume it would be shitty because I hate the smell of broccoli and cheese soup furthermore I imagine that most of the time it would be like mushrooms on pizza - soggy rubber shits

Listen to this guy
IMO it doesn't really work with a tomato sauce pizza but on white sauce pizza it's great

Alfredo pizza with chicken, ham, shallots, and broccoli.
It's tasty. I make it for myself when I can.

Oh, it's finished with fresh basil.

>he's never had a white pizza
White pizza with broccoli sounds good.

my local pizza place has a white sauce option and has two specials that use it.

cordon bleu: white sauce, ham, grilled chicken, bacon

broccoli chicken: white sauce, chicken, broccoli, onions, tomatoes

they also do a pesto sauce and philly cheesesteak pizza

love that shit

White pizza with broccoli, fennel sausage and chilli is very common here in the U.K.

Place down the road from me does both a white and a red one

I love broccoli on pizza. Makes the pizza feel healthier and more filling. I like to get broc, black olives, mushrooms and onions.

good with fried garlic

broccoli is an SS tier pizza topping. any artisanal pizzeria worth their salt would be quick to suggest it

ps, so is pineapple

Alfredo sauce, mozzarella, cheddar, broccoli, onions, sometimes spinach, sometimes chicken.

I've only seen broccoli pizza in the dining hall, but it works pretty well with certain combinations. Don't know why the national pizza chains lack advertisements featuring it as a topping.

My local joint had:
*White sauce
*Light cheese
*Grilled chicken
*Broccoli
*Bacon
*Onions
*Minced roasted garlic

Was fucking amazing

So why is she grossed out when she clearly knew what she was ordering?

This is a very good point

You know that cauliflower cheese thing grandma used to make? What about that shit slathered on a crispy pizza base.

The pizza is gross but i would bang the chick, its like you anons are forgetting the real topic at hand.

copy that

It is.

There is a bakery that makes pizza right by the pixar studios in emeryville called Arizmendi.

Pixar employees eat there all damn day and they put weird shit on their pizzas like broccoli and figs etc etc etc.

Broccoli pizza is bomb as fuck.

Why does this remind me of "foreverial delitized"?

If you like broccoli and cheese soup, yes

>would you each have pizza? implying the meatloaf to be commissioned

she ordered pizza, and was given a sjw abomination

just look at the woman's face in the picture

Why the fuck are disgusting whores with shitty piercings being depicted in animated movies. Wait, I know the answer... The same reason "zootopia" was made.

>hand shuffling intensifies

I always thought they were referencing Cheese Board Pizza in Berkeley. Only one kind of pizza a day. So you can't have a preference other than not to eat there that day.

That stuff is amazing when they just have a "regular" type of pizza: some kind of cheese, tomatoes, little bit of oil, parsley. Pure sex. Then the next day they'll go full retard and put pine nuts, lime, corn, potatoes and some other strange ass crap for pizza toppings.

White pizza with broccoli is my favorite kind of pizza, it's absolutely delicious.

Light base of olive oil and minced garlic, dollops of ricotta, mozzarella, broccoli, oregano and thyme.

Yes and yes.
It's actually one of my preferred choices when I go to Pie Hole.

That sounds so good.

Broccoli is my second favorite veggie so I know I'll like it just by looking at it.

Raw spinach is number 1.

Okay, guess another person has to have this explained to them.

Riley's 'Disgust' was developed when she was a toddler and was offered broccoli. It was the first food that she didn't like. Hence, why she doesn't like it on pizza. Not that others wouldn't like it, but she doesn't like it.

It's amazing how many arguments have stemmed from people not paying attention to the first 10 minutes of the movie.

Usually when you order broccoli pizza its with white sauce, mozz and ricotta. Super good but I've also had it as just a topping on regular pizza.

Super good and adds a "meaty" texture oddly enough. Never thought red sauce would go good with broccoli but for some reason it works.

I'm no vegan but that actually sounds pretty delicious

So, do they not notice that on some days they make money and on other days they don't and end up throwing a bunch of stuff out?

user are you okay?

A M A Z I N G
M
A
Z
I
N
G

Yes, but only in a California styled pizza

I know this is an alcoholic board but goddamn.

God I can't get over disgusting as fuck people look in that movie.

Usually broccoli pizza has alfredo-ish sauce instead of marinara.

every time I've eaten at Cheeseboard there's been a line down the block

What the fuck? Is this the newest (((Disney))) movie?

Is that cucumber on the right of the pizza? It looks too small, and more disgusting on a pizza than broccoli.

Zucchini would make more sense.

Sure, it's one of the options on my Pizza Guys menu.
It's a green veggie that is complemented by oils, it's fine on pizza.

Possibly this, that's where I live.