Food Nostalgia

Food Nostalgia

i can't believe i used to buy candy band-aids and actually put them in my mouth unironically

It was a different time...

Find me a bigger meme candy. You can't.

*blocks your path* challenge accepted

These were good for about 12 seconds

When they discontinued the Arch Deluxe was when I stopped going to McDonalds for anything but breakfast. Now, I don't go there at all anymore.

this really happened?

any MAfags here?

I know they already came out with a new cookie-stuffed Reese's, but I don't think they'd nearly be as good as the ones with the Oreo biscuit underneath the peanut butter layer. They came out a few days ago and I have yet to try them though.

looks like they're all closed down now but i loved this shit so much as a kid

I loved those.
I would eat that.

My mom had these cards with recipies on them. There was a box with a bunch of them. Anyone remember?

Bugaboo creek steak house.

Was good, second only to the McDLT.

This bastard was legit good.

Remember when McDonalds had new cool burgers all the time that made you want to go there? Now it's been the same bland menu for like 2 years.

scott pls go

>Remember when McDonalds had new cool burgers all the time that made you want to go there?

Imagine being so boring that a McDonald's menu item actually excites you

Look we don't all eat foie gras and experimental haute couture dishes every day. Just saying sometimes you want a quick lunch and a neat burger might get you to choose them over somewhere else.

rip based hilltop. used to drive by the braintree cactus all the time

That's honestly a big part of why I don't go there anymore. Fast Food is garbage but the novelty of a new item and its unexpected taste is enough for me to buy it for lunch one day.

Big reason I go to taco bell the most is because they constantly have new items and great combo deals.

>what do we call this?
>geez, I don't know, its some sort of fruity stringy thingy

Pretty much what I do, just try the new special item when it comes out, maybe get it a second time if it's particularly good.

Holy shit.
I totally remember the one in Springfield. Never ate there but remember going past it all the time going into the North End from West Side.