Did Stirner have a reason to live? Why didn't he kill himself?

Did Stirner have a reason to live? Why didn't he kill himself?

post your feet my sweet female phoneposter

>reason to live

spooky

>reddit spacing

I've done this since 2009 and have never visited reddit. Does that upset you?

this is repulsive
am I gay?

stop ruining my thread and answer the question I know you pseuds have a hardon for stirner

kek

Living for reasons is a spook.

no, it's actually repulsive, don't worry

post your feet or gtfo

Ok so why didn't he kill himself?

ur gay

Because he didn't want to.

Why should he?

Suicide is also a spook. Can't win.

To avoid sickness, pain, labour, old age etc
>suffering is a spook

>reason
Nice spook friendo

Suicide is also suffering

It's the end of suffering

>reasons to die

the life/death dichotomy is just a spook lol

>labour
He managed to teach at a private girl's school (i.e. living the dream), in his latter life he got by as a translator of economic writings while he escaped his creditors repeatedly.

>pain
Mackay writes:
>Even the pathos of his death was said to reflect the egoist's refusal to love life, or fear death, excessively.

>old age
He died at 50.

Had ever wanted to kill himself he'd had done it.

What the fuck? My boss just saw this fucking stop it?

You have disgusting taste in women

Why is her ass so bruised?

Breathing is a spook

It's repulsive because she's Asian.

Because you shouldn't have to have a reason to live, you just live.

>they unironically let Max fucking Stirner, the guy who said "fuck the rules and do what you want no matter what it is you want", teach at an all girls school

He published the book in 1844, after getting hired, possibly after losing the position.

>Between 1839 and 1844 Stirner maintained something of a double life in Berlin. He obtained a position at a well-regarded private girls' school, and spent the next five years teaching history and literature, establishing a reputation as a polite and reliable teacher. Away from his teaching post, however, Stirner began to frequent the more avant-garde of Berlin's intellectual haunts. He used the reading room of the novelist Willibald Alexis (1798–1871), spent afternoons at the Café Stehely, and from 1841 onwards was a regular visitor to Hippel's wine bar on the Friedrichstrasse. The latter was the main meeting place of ‘the free’, an increasingly bohemian group of teachers, students, officers, and journalists, under the loose intellectual leadership of the left-Hegelian Bruno Bauer (1809-1882), who had recently been dismissed from his teaching post at the University of Bonn following an offical inquiry into the orthodoxy of his writings on the New Testament. This group included Marie Dähnhardt (1818–1902) who became Stirner's second wife (and the dedicatee of The Ego and Its Own). In this unconventional environment, and despite his calm and unassuming personal appearance, Stirner gained a reputation for his hostility to religion, intolerance of moderation, and ability to provoke fierce argument.

stirner's ideas are literally one big "do whatever lol dont get caught up in bullshit" it has nothing to do with suffering but freedom

read his book, user

Well played

So was his death. Death comes. Let it come and pay it no mind.

Like I say, there's no inherent meaning. So pick your purpose(s). Why suffer?

Gonna have to read that soon.