Al/ck/

What was the last good day you remember edition?

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gik.blue/en/product/one-bottle/?v=7516fd43adaa
gik.blue/en/learn-more/?v=7516fd43adaa
discord.gg/c57TJyd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didnt black out yesterday, so I'm calling that a good day.

40% People really need to switch to beer.

today because I'm not a fucking alcoholic lol

how can you retards manage to get hooked on this shit?
years binge drinking with the lads on saturdays, drinking wine now and then when eating with people, and a beer occasionally. Most people drink this much and they don't get addicted.

how far do you faggots take it? get hooked on cocaine or whatever, there's no hangovers and the withdrawal effects are probably less shit

I drink almost every night. 2-6 beers a night. Is it a problem yet?

Just fucking do something.

If you are truly in emotional hell and physically addicted get your lazy narcissistic ass off the couch and stop complaining on Hungarian pesticide forums.

>If you are truly in emotional hel

I'm just bored

Not even close.

Please delete, op, and use the silhouette image. People will be too drunk to find this.

October 12 2012.

I was gonna make a silhouette thread but was too slow, and yeah it's too hard to find especially when people don't subject correctly

Would you drink it?

Somebody is just waiting for their first life accident.

I did.

>cocaine having no hangovers
wat

Ik

Guess we're stuck with this, unless op decides to stop gobbling multiple penises and deletes the thread.
Ah well. Next time.

I don't think you can even delete threads anymore

In 2010 my favorite thai hooker came round to visit me one Sunday. We had champagne in the bath, and i cooked her a deep fried bass in chilli and tamarind sauce plus loads of thai sides. It was a lovely afternoon, and very reasonable. She's gone back home now though.

pizza

No. I get fat

Yesterday was nice at first. Did a few lines, went swimming . It was a wonderful combo. I ruined the day by drinking too much and blacking out.

shit tier addiction

Dammit, wish I'd known sooner.
Which addictions are fashionable now user?

Snorting pixie sticks.

>wish I'd known sooner.

you did, but only human scum get addicted to alcohol, your genes were not meant to survive

did mommy drink too much wine at your soccer games little timmy?

>only human scum
Yeah. Like Alan Watts, Christopher Hitchens, Winston Churchill, Ernest Hemingway, Edgar Allen Poe, Tchaikovsky, Ulysses Grant, Vincent Van Gogh and the like. Pure scum.

>churchill
>not pure scum

Pick one.

Got an interview tomorrow morning. I didn't get a haircut and have to fill out the form and still drinking tonight. What salary should I ask for?

>Got really drunk and made an ass of myself
>Took a few extra sleeping pills to get through the night and next day
>Ended up not leaving bed for nearly 36 hours

Bros, is this it? Am I dying?

You didn't even say what position it was. How the fuck would we know?

I see no silhouette, i have legit seen threads looking for the specific silhouette.
why u do this?

Does it matter? Thinking of putting $1 million.

Digital strategist - lateral move and am making less than lazy ass firefighters.

lol wut pills?

Apart from occasionally getting up to drink water, down a few shots to avoid withdrawals, or piss, I've sometimes slept for 2-3 days after a hardcore night of booze and benzos. I always find that my liver hurts like hell for a few days after a megabender, but I seem to recover. I don't expect you're quite kil yet.

No idea what that is but it sounds like a 60-70k job so...in that range?

Does anyone know roughly how many calories are in 3l bottles of 7.5% cider?

Cheap stuff, like white lightning and white ace. I've looked around but can't seem to find an answer.

I'm trying to lose weight so wanna calculate what to switch to, as i currently drink about 3 litres of cheap cider a day

Don't know, but I do know that it contains a lot of sugar.
Shouldn't drink that filth, user. Frosty jacks is fermented onions, and white lightning was discontinued because people kept getting kil, and supermarkets wouldn't touch it.

3L of anything per day is way too fucking much, and cider has a shitload of sugar in it, so it's probably got a huge calorie count.

yeah im gonna go ahead and take this advice. just got a job so have been experimenting with spirits as i have the money

3l of cider every night for 2 years boy howdy do i feel it in the mornings

You nailed what I'm making and should ask for ... but this is al/ck/

damn good question.

last good day was when i was on vacation in japan 7 years ago. holy fuck.

was getting laid. didn't have to work. was by myself --
didn't have to deal with friends or family. basically just me lost in a country i could walk around and explore.

also i smoked back then, and that was great. could drink beer on the train. good food... sigh.

I started drinking today. I've been sober for a month. Bought a 15 pack of pabst blue ribbon, because it was cheaper than a 12 pack of better stuff.

Any Catholics here? How much do I have to drink before I need to confess it to my priest? How much is gluttony?

This is so relieving

Slippery slope mate. You don't want to become some of the people in this thread, myself included.

Look after ya self

Found out today that if I get 3 , empty 750ml bottles of SKOL and 1 full bottle.

I can split it into 4 bottles , add cranberry juice and water.

And It has yet to get gnomed.
I think i've solved my issue gentlemen

Stop drinking sugary alcohol it's cancer and poison, switch to vodka, still alcohol itself has calories

>3L of anything per day is way too fucking much

I was drinking 4L of 7% beer a day, thats 280ml of ethanol
which is equivalent to 0.7L of vodka, having to piss constantly is the only problem, and you still have to drink shit loads of water on top of that due to dehydration

The last good day I had was coming back home for a two week vacation sober and buying more alcohol and getting trashed that night.
I didn't piss the bed blacked out either.
That's pretty good.

This shit is completely going to waste on me

Put that shit in a cupboard and go buy some shitty liquor to get wasted on.
Have a glass of that as a starter.

When I killed a fifth of crown and forgot everything for a few hours.

It's probably too sweet and syrupy. If it isn't that, then it's possibly a toilet bowl cleaner?

Looks gay.

Today, actually. Very productive doctor's visit, acquired a few new bar things and nitrous, got wings and my paycheck.

However at the (mediocre) sushi place I stopped at I decided to get one of the happy hour cocktails which... was an apple pucker and midori with some vile well shit nightmare.

>mfw

Shops closed. Day 2 withdrawing, done.
Anyone else feel like day 3 is the worst? Not looking forward to it. After that though i tend to improve, I mainly have insomnia and horrific nightmares/visions, but other symptoms are reduced. After a couple of weeks of that I only have a year or so of near-life-ruining PAWS and a lifetime of ferocious craving, depression, regret, loneliness and excruciating boredom to contend with. Wew alcohol.

I should really go to my GP and ask for a blood test, no idea what alcohol and super shitty diet has done, haven't went to a doctor in like 6 years now

I need a new hobby to drink to.
I used to play video games when I was younger and drank, but these days it hurts my head and I can't concentrate.
I try watching movies or TV shows when I drink, but when I wake up I totally forgot everything I just watched.
I bought a few books, but I dunno if I should drink and read, because they're expensive hardcovers and I don't want to accidentally ruin them.
Same goes with my comic books I have stockpiled and haven't read yet.
I did wanna write a book, but I don't think drinking would result in anything good.
Maybe it would, aren't a lot of authors alcoholics?

I dunno, I just want some safe hobbies while I stay up late drinking.

The marketing is gay too.
gik.blue/en/product/one-bottle/?v=7516fd43adaa

A lot of authors are alcoholics but most of them started writing before they started drinking heavily.

gik.blue/en/learn-more/?v=7516fd43adaa
>We are not vintners. We are creators. So we sought the most traditional and closed minded industry out there. Once having selected the wine industry as our battlefield, we set about creating a radically different product, changing the colour to a vibrant blue and making the wine sweeter and easier to drink.

Yeah seems too sweet to me.

>We wanted to create a wine
>Only sweeter!
So what, pure fucking sugar?
Most wines already give me a headache

Why is this shit always blue??? Hypnotiq beat you to the jaw-clenching aqua sugar ethanol YEARS ago.

>We are not vintners
Well you sure fucking aren't wrong there.

I think it's 7 or 9 cal per gram worth of cals for alcohol. Calculate it. Or move more during the morning and get your movement in for the day to have a bit of a buffer on cals. One of the best advvices i've ever had was get 30 to 60 minutes of walking in the morning before breakfast to jump-start your metabolism. I need to drop about 10kg myself at the moment and working on it.

search feature

I'd say the governmental recommended limits are a good rule of thumb : (female/male) max 2/3 glass per day and 10/15 per week, and no more than 3/4 on special occasion.
It sounds ridiculously low, I know, it's the top of the slippery slope.

>I drink almost every night. 2-6 beers a night. Is it a problem yet?
>2-6 beers a night. Is it a problem yet?
>yet
Yes actually. 6 beers a night won't kill you, but if you drink that much already you're drinking more and more and will continue like that until you drink a handle of vodka per day.
Reduce and maintain consumption, or stop entirely if you can't hold it.

You could get empties of anything else. Amazon has glass and plastic bottles of various colour and model.

>search
I'm a phoneposter, no such feature.
Plus the al/ck/ vibe requires the silhouette.

Do you use an apple phone or an android?
If you have android get the Clover app.
That has a search feature in it.

I'm taking a break, at least 2 weeks. School is starting up again soon, and I need to be on my A game. The problem is that I don't sleep without it.

I've got a pint of whiskey calling out to me from my closet and i'm not sure if 'm going to be able to resist it tonight. already feeling pretty toasty.

give me willpower lads

funny enough, alcoholism is in my genes. The fact that my ancestors were able to procreate enough for me to get here means that my genes were meant to survive.

>job """promoted""" me and now for one week a month I have a work phone by my side 24/7 to answer night shift's questions and sometimes go on site to fix stuff
>been drinking 10-14 drinks a night for about 3 years
>first week, don't drink at all and contemplate suicide
>next few weeks, stay sober until 10pm, chug half a liter of rum to fall asleep
>get about 10 calls per week, usually shit I can work out over the phone
>this week I got a call at 11:45 and had to drive out to fix it
>wasn't slurring or stumbling but I'm sure some of the guys could tell I was fucking hammered
>terrified of getting any calls past 10pm because there's a chance I'll be too drunk to fix it

Terrified of losing my job and therefore source of booze. I have .25g's of coke in case I get another call and need to sober up for it. Thinking about getting a doctors note for a sleep disorder or something like that so I'll have a medical excuse to not be on call anymore. They check my phone's records too so I barely make $60 each time I'm on call.

Okay thanks.

I've already drank 8 of them. So I guess I'll have to confess this. I'll probably finish the box...

Could any of you alcs describe the shaking you get when in withdrawal?

You know when you get like, the flu? But super bad?
Just that horrible, all-over cold-sweat, curling up on the floor, nausea. Then mix that with when you go out in 12F weather improperly dressed and your teeth start chattering.

That's moderate withdrawl anyways, usually its closer to having not eaten for two days

real al/ck/ thread now open

My full psychic support is behind you lad.
It's fucking muddled up by a few 40s though.

Why? There's already a thread with 70+ posts

That sounds fucking aweful.
I wouldn't be able to do it.
You have to find some way to get out of being on call.

Sorry for the late reply, I fell asleep again.

I drank maybe 7 or 8 beers, half a bottle of vodka, 1/3 a bottle of rum, and took a handful of seroquel and a bunch of benzos.

>Why is this shit always blue???
>When we started to work on our project we came across a book called The Blue Ocean Strategy. This explained that there are red oceans, full of sharks which have torn the little fish so much that they’ve tinted the water red. Then there are blue oceans, where there is no competition and fish swim unharassed. Thus the poetic idea of transforming a red ocean into a blue ocean through changing the most traditional red liquid into blue was one which greatly appealed to us.
>Apart from that, in psychology blue represents movement, innovation and infinity. It’s also a colour frequently associated with flow and change.

fuck the shakes, wait till you hit full on hallucinations... I spent two days thinking Gin blossoms songs were on repeat coming from my motherboard, after ripping out the speaker cables.... I only figured it out when I turned my air conditioner on and the song got louder.... fml. after that I realized I could change the song if I thought about it really hard but still couldn't make it stop. lasted 3-4 days.

Generally accompanied by the bugs crawling on you and flashes of random shit in the corners of your vision. But that's at least easy to tell isn't real.

How much booze do you have to have in your system to fucking experience that from withdrawl? Jesus.

Drink tonight or tomorrow? Will be getting drunk one more day of this weekend.

That one was three 1.75liters (one rum, two vodka) in 3-4 days time. woke up from black out not knowing how the other two 1.75's got here, still don't really know.

Fuck it. I'll get drunk tonight then go without.

I'll go down soon and buy a bottle and one of those large ready to heat lasagnas from the deli

Looks like cough medicine.

>I'm a phoneposter

Kill yourself

Anything over 3 drinks a night can cause some long term health effects. However this is just rolling the dice some people go their whole lives getting plastered and end up with other problems. IF it starts affecting your work-life or family life then its probably a good call to get help.

Click "catalog"
Click "Search"
THERE4S YOUR SEARCH FUNCTIONALITY

Phoneposters truly are aids

Why is coke that's already been open longer than a day such a shit mixer?

>What was the last good day you remember edition?
A couple weeks ago when I had like $1200 in cash I didn't need to spend on anything.
Since then I had to pay for a tow and buy new tires, put money down on an apartment deposit, and get new license plates and registration in a new state. Life is so stressful. Only cheap alcohol understands my woes.

Al/ck/s welcome here: discord.gg/c57TJyd

the co2 gets out

It's funny that it makes such a different when you mix it.

I can tolerate opened coke when just drinking it with another meal or something. But it;s absolutely revolting when using it as a mixer.

Anyone feel like greentexting their withdrawal stories?

>Wake up
>Haven't showered in a week
>Smell not like booze but some really distinct non BO smell
>skin is itchy
>go from hot to cold to hot
>Feels like theres bugs on my skin
>Legs feel weak
>Arms can barely lift a big mug of water
>ZERO appetite
>Not much nausea, but no way i'm gonna eat any food
>Depression
>Anxiety