Why are white males so much better than everyone else when it comes to literature?

Why are white males so much better than everyone else when it comes to literature?

Obviously they are going to be better at math and engineering, but I thought that womyn/PoC would have a fighting chance with books

It's males in general, which is odd because women are said to have higher verbal IQ and men have higher spatial IQ. I can't think of a single masterpiece written by a women, but there are dozens written by men.

women are too solipsistic to produce something that can be universally appreciated enough to be considered a masterpiece

I think there's more good books written by women than PoC. Still not many though. Every book by a PoC is about being a PoC, that's all they know how to write.

Middlemarch was written by a Womyn

>she is comparing Middlemarch to Ulysses
Fuck off broad.

Not the guy you're replying to, but it's better than Ulysses.

It's actually really funny. The more I think about it the more I arrive at this conclusion. Women and PoC will place the blame on the white patriarchy, and they're actually in a way right, just not in the way they think.

I don't believe there's anything about women and PoC that make them bad authors, what happens is that they are under the assumption that when they are able to have work published they are working in opposition to some kind of network of white men. What does that lead them to do? Write about being a woman or being a PoC. Almost completely reliably. And I don't mean having the main character be a woman or PoC, because that's perfectly fine. It's always about the CRUSHING STRUGGLE of being a woman or PoC

So it's really a self-fulfilling prophecy. Expecting that you'll need to conquer something leads to writing about that thing, then the topic grows very stale and doesn't sell, then those writers don't get published, then they say "see? I was write all along"

As Schopenhauer teaches us, women mentally are only really fit for child care, since they are so foolish that the children relate to them more than men. It's not really a skill, they're just evolved to be stupider. Why would you think they would be good at books?

They might have more success if they do children's books, check that section

This is exactly why you don't teach gender roles at an early age. It makes so-called men, although I personally consider no more than tiny shrimpy boys, turn up the dial on their toxic masculinity on others. I'm sorry. It isn't cool. Nobody is impressed in how offensive towards women you make yourself. It makes you look small and ball-less as a matter of fact. Meanwhile us cultured male browsers who know how to get along with women are left with stimulating discourse and possible flirtation should the moment call for as much. Grow up. You're not cool. It's a new year. Act like it.

>women BTFO

can they ever recover?

It's not a good feeling to in some ways agree with a bait post

if you dont hate women your brainwashed. their simply inferior to me as a white man

years ago I used to specifically dislike novels by women. they felt flat and valid and uninspired. To be fair they probably were, I had shit taste.
Now I prefer them. Woolf and Eliot and O'Connor just have all the psychological insight and thematic depth and philosophical clarity as their male peers, but without the self-indulgent masturbation and moralizing.

I stopped coming on Veeky Forums a few months ago. Has it been this fucking bad for long?

Not just this thread, but Veeky Forums in general. Fuck, this might as well be /tv/. 98% memes, 2% content.

this desu

No, because they are too fucking childish to have someone tell them they aren't good at something. But if they'd just play patty cake and peekaboo and hopscotch forever they'd be perfectly content.

how dare you think what most men throughout history have thought about women? ur just a virgin lmao

intredasting...

This is true. A woman's only goal in life is to be a mother, all else is a distraction.

You boys need to get laid

Yeah, there's an ideological war going on between the frogmen of /pol9k/ and what they think are redditors

Sage and report bait threads like these.

t. nu-male

>cultured male posters such as myself have respect for m'ladies.

T R O L L E D
R
O
L
L
E
D

>DUDE LAMO JUST GET LAID AND BEE BLUEPILLED LIKE ME
Why are normies so predictable
>inb4 virgin
>inb4 frogman
>inb4 bro chill xD

Exactly. Frogposting and other so-called "memes" are hateful and a symbol of white supremacy.

Middlemarch is the ideal novel you lazy sexist.

>so fucking braindead and single-tracked that they can't even see the most obvious of baits
Please go back to wherever you came from. Veeky Forums isn't for you.

easiest game of "spot the nu-male" of my life

>2017
>not replying to b8 to practice your banter skills

>pretend to be a mu-male
>get easy (you)s from /pol/tards

Agreed. When will men learn to let real strong women (like Michelle Rodriguez) have a crack at it? I think they'll show the rest of us dummies what's up!

GRRL power is what this world needs haha, us guys need to move aside :)

Frankly the fact that so many of you believe this; just goes to show how many virgins frequent this board; and how upset they are about it. Go back to /r/thedonald and cry about girls there.

you just replied to second-order bait, you dumbfuck

If you're still thinking in terms of one-layer irony you're years behind

>heh you only have different views because you're VIRGINS haha
>also check out this cool subreddit
hmmm

you just replied to third-order bait, numbnuts

Let the unloved and undesired virgins have their thread to let off some of their impotent frustration.

If not, they may massacre people.

Why do nu-males thinking that not being a virgin is some sort of special achievement that distinguishes themselves?

easiest quadbait of my life

>those semicolons
>these responses

>this thread

Look at this sad shit. It's not even good banter or proper shitposting. What the fuck happened Veeky Forums?

>2012
>STILL FALLING FOR QUINTBAIT
>SHIGGY DIGGY DOO

>if you think that there are any difference between men and women you're an evil virgin mass-murderer
I guess every man until the 20th century was a virgin then

Show us the real shitposting you learned on reddit, you impotent male feminist

Sshhh, if they're all wasting their 60 second cooldowns in here that's a victory for every other thread

Checked and agreed

>A creative woman is an oxymoron. A woman who creates is, in fact, an anomaly, in spite of the fact that in many instances she may do it far better than a man and in the result display even genius. It is not that women cannot create; they can.
>The unavoidable fact remains, nevertheless, that in the act of "making," a woman is never quite comfortably adjusted and in the act of doing so must in a elemental and self-confronting way not only face but also challenge her own psychobiology, step outside the boundaries of gynecology, reach beyond her singular gender in order to do so.

From Alexander Theroux's Laura Warholic.

Dude. This is 2016, not 1900. Fuck off.

Agreed

I had to analyze this for the SAT

Yep. Women aren't "doers". They don't have the instinctual drive to get up and move mountains. Men do.

holy...
i want more

Women are like dogs or children. They need a strong, disciplinary authority figure (preferably a white man) to mold them and tell them what to do.

admit it, you only like ulysses because some professor told you to

>"women aren't creators"
>"women can't do smart things"
>shows piles of evidence
>'s-stupid nu-male feminazi (not really because nazis are GOOD

did mine eyes spot a fellow redditor? :-)

>t. numale cuck who hates whiteness and masculinity
Women are inferior. Read Schopenhauer already

>I'm aware of the simplifications but here goes:

Men are determined to impress others so if they can reach the top echelon of writers then they've probably achieved something phenomenal in the process. It's a meme but it's definitely in a man's nature to be competitive and want validation from others. Some do so through being Veeky Forums while others do so by being Veeky Forums.

Readers, those who also want to be seen as erudite and intelligent too, naturally follow good writers, lapping up the intellectual milk from their work so as to fit their own assumed profile of being smart.

Personally, I don't think (semi-attractive) women realise how easy it is for them to get attention compared to men, which probably explains why few of them bother going further than genre fiction, which they're great at writing because women are better at verbalising and empathising.

I suppose it means that unless the woman is depressed, neurotic and/or feels like she's in a minority with something to prove (ie Zadie Smith and Virginia Woolf) then they're not likely to follow up on intellectual ideas in quite the same way as men are.

Women can't be depressed, fucking retard

Most of my interpretations of women's behaviour come from experience of being in relationships but do keep projecting because you're probably right. We had a thread the other week about how many times Veeky Forumsizens have been laid and there were quite a few zeroes.

anyone who's ever interacted with a woman knows that they're superficial, boring, and a destructive force to Western civilization

This, notice how decline of western civilization sped up 10 fold since the 19th amendment?

I want to say you're wrong but thinking about it I don't know any women who are actually depressed. I'm inclined to think they're not lying about it because loads admit to not having social anxiety but that's not quite the same thing.

Quite literally the only girl I've known admit to depression was somebody who had to spend close to a year in hospital because of a rare bone-eating disease.

Maybe another one who had a drug problem. I can't remember.

women can't suffer. They just pretend to, for attention

>I'm inclined to think they're not lying about it because loads admit to not having social anxiety

Whoops, meant to say that loads admit to having social anxiety.

>this is the shit that keeps the SJW movement
Just keep feeding each other until you're both gorged and both still angry

Trust me, they can. My girlfriend and I both have bipolar and my grandmother has BPD

you sir, just obtained quints.

>>show piles of evidence
You mean show one or two good female writers who are the exceptions that prove the rule

They're only doing it to gain pity or get attention, or somehow implicate Chad in their devious plans. Don't fall for roastwhore manipulation. Discipline them

>My girlfriend and I both have bipolar and my grandmother has BPD
That's just called being a woman.

>My girlfriend and I both have bipolar

Is it the same? I admit to ignorance on this matter but I know a girl who's diagnosed as bipolar but I've never heard her identify as being out and out depressed.