The Costco thread inspired me to come get a membership today

The Costco thread inspired me to come get a membership today.
Breeders fucking everywhere with their screaming slobberlings, what a nightmare.
Had a turkey sandwich that was way better than it should have been.
What next?

Go early in the morning right when they open. When schools out and these people haul their uncontrolled brats around with them everywhere, grocery shopping can be a nightmare if you don't go early. I wish these assholes had to pay an extra 10% of their income in taxes for every monster they spawn. Fucking disgusting and rude.

There's just not enough stores in some places, so it gets entirely too full. Especially on the weekends. In middle Tennessee, we only have 2. That covers Nashville and everything south of it in the state.

good goy, children arent fun. Don't repopulate your race! hehehe

>Breeders everywhere
Get infected.

>Go Saturday around 12:00
>shuffle to the frozen/regridgerated food area of the store
>eat free samples, shamelessly return for more of the best ones
>???
>PROFIT

I went to sams club yesterday and bought a 5lb box of dino tendies

These things suck ass. Yes I've had them recently.

good goy, children are fun. Repopulate and enslave yourself with debt! hehehe

POOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
LOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAADDDDD

>breeders
you are a sick degenerate faggot. die soon

This is why nobody likes you gay faggots.
You're not above everyone else just because you decided to be an evolutionary dead end.

>all the triggered parents itt

Nobody told you retards to ruin your lives with an eternal moneysink.

Go in the last hour before they close or early mornings like mentioned.

God help you if you show up on a weekend.

Damn, guess I hit a nerve.
Not a gay man , just dont like poorly behaved children and dont feel they should be foisted upon an unwilling public.
For the record I would much rather shop with a bunch of gay guys than soccer moms and their disgusting larvae

oooh lol you're one of those "asexual" types. i'd say I fucked your girlfriend but I'm not gay enough to stick my dick in your hand.

You sound like a bitter parent that had an unplanned child.

>whole lot of BUTTBLASTED baby-havers ITT

>be white
>try to keep up with the rate shitskins plop out their spawn
>end in bankruptcy, on foodstamps and welfare

Yeah, no thanks troglodyte. I'll take my early retirement and laugh at you idiots raising and mollycoddling a handful of ungrateful brats who hate your guts.

I get the feeling you use terms like "crotchfruit" unironically and aspire to own a jetski

Purchase the ham.

Purchase the mayorga.

Fyi. I am a father, I hate other people shitkin, I am rich and enjoy being a father. I am a Costco executive member.

Now, faggots will continue to shit post, but they know I am above them and whatever they say won't matter. I am not unsuccessful, hateful, or an evolutionary dead end. I do think the hoards, and poor parents buying in bulk I an unfortunate situation at Costco. At my location they open an hour early for the exec members and I don't have to deal with the plebe hoard.

caramel apple pie when they bring it back.

>early in the morning

costco doesn't open until 10:30, my dude

You can't type for shit, though.

Christ, join Sam's then. They open at 7:00 AM if you buy the upgraded membership with cash back that ends up being cheaper for me than the $40 one.

No way in hell I'm going grocery shopping with these spawn of hell running wild through the aisles.

Costco is best for several things depending on how you use them.

Liquor - Best damn prices around and the selection keeps getting bigger and bigger. Their kirkland brands are actually subcontracted to big name brands so you're not getting total shit.

Vodka: Grey Goose
Single Malt Scotch: Macallan
Tequila: Jose Cuervo/Don Julio (forget which)
Beer: Miller Lite
Bourbon: Jim Beam

Toiletries - They're pretty much the best prices around for Toilet Paper/Paper towels, just be sure you have a place to store them as they only sell them in giant 18/24 packs. Laundry detergent/fabric softener is also reasonable, but also sold in fuckheuge boxes/jugs.

Vitamins/Protein Powder/Supplements - Good prices and the containers are sizeable so you're getting a lot for a very good prices. 5lbs of 100% whey protein powder for 44$? hell yes.

Meat - Huge selection of Prime and Choice cuts. Boneless skinless chicken breasts, ribs, NY Strips, hell even pork bellies all for amazing prices. They also sell grass fed 93% lean ground beef too.

Bakery - Shitton of bread/bun/pie/cookie options. Cookies are amazing. Bread is 2loves for 5.99 make sure you can store that stuff as it's sold in (you guessed it) huge quantities.

Frozen - Veggies/ice cream, yogurt etc. All good, just fucking heuge. I dont' recommend buying the dairy stuff unless you're chugging lots of milk or if you can safely put away a 3lb tub of cottage cheese before it spoils. Great cold cuts though.

Whats wrong with jetskis?

Y-you take that back!

>Single Malt Scotch: Macallan

Not one human says that. That's like saying Macallan oak 18 isn't a disgrace to Scotland.

>Bread is 2loves for 5.99
Do they have a nice whole wheat?

Yeah they carry several brands, the most common being Orowheat and Dave's Grains at least in my stores in california.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Don't tell me you've never been to a Walmart or something where a bunch of undisciplined little brats ran around the store while their poor-parenting-as-fuck soccermom got into a huge argument with the cashier because he wouldn't take an expired coupon?

You'd hate life too if you had to see that shit every time you went shopping. Almost makes me think you guys are the annoying, ultra bitchy soccermom types that he's fucking talking about.

>That 100% Whey for 40-odd bucks

FUCK YES. TAKE THAT, VITAMINSHOPPE, AND TAKE YOUR NASTY STORE-BRAND WHEY WITH YOU.

Did you learn how awful kids are from your mom?

How autistic are you that exposure to little kids for brief periods of time makes you sperg out this hard? Good god girl, get a grip.

SPEGR
AUSTATISTIC
BEGRERGER

Shut the fuck up.

I love that statue, also loling at all the fuckups who knocked up their high school girlfriend and need to rationalize it on a mongolian throat singing board. Children are horrible

Stop confusing "100% whey" with "100% protein", there is no such thing as 100% protein whey, and your shitty Costco whey is pretty much just amino-spiked garbage. A2 grass fed whey isolate isn't going to be 40 bucks for 5 pounds, you're lucky if it's only from Wisconsin and not China

...No, user, the name of the product is literally "100% Whey", you dumb dipshit. I know my shit, man. I can read the back of the product labels too.

That's like "san marzano brand tomatoes" that are actually from new jersey

Do other way around, give them 10% more if they are sterilized. Does not sound as bad as taking 10% for having child, but basically same thing.

27 G's of hot protons for 170 kcals, I think. Taste is bree good and everything. Honestly, dude, you're kinda missing out.

Fuck GNC or wherever the fuck you normally go to. Get a Costco card just for the Whey shit. I don't think you'll regret it.

>GNC
I like how you think that's the default

Has your costco stuff even been third party tested for heavy metals? Does it have an amino profile listed on the package? Please note, that is the baseline of acceptability. It is not a sign it's some primo luxury protein. A2 is the good stuff and I promise you are not finding it at Costco

putting statues like this one in public was how to post shitposting pictures before the internet was invented

Genetic dead-end detected

>Belives he'll live forever vicariously because his genetic makeup muddled with another
>uses this to justify overpopulating the earth with more instances of the destructive human virus

Kek

>upgraded membership
that's for fucking businesses, idiot
im not gonna pay twice as much for a fucking business account just to avoid babies

>being too poor and pathetic to support the next generation
At least you accept it

It's just for 2 of us, no kids, and I get enough cash back that it costs less than the lower level membership.

>be built to reproduce
>is a fag on the internet instead
Amazing

>What the fuck is wrong with you people?
they had babies and think it's our job to wipe the diapers and snot

takes a village, what are you a fag or what

Children are the reason i only dine out late at night and in upscale places that breeders cant afford.
I HATE trying to eat while some single mom on a date cant keep her kid quiet

>not aspiring to own a jetski

>im not gonna pay twice as much for a fucking business account just to avoid babies

I'll take "Things that poor people say for 500, Alex!"

MGTOW manlet detected

>he doesn't understand that the 2% reward on the upgraded membership will offset the cost

You even think like a poor person.

Kek

>have babies
>fuck up your credit buying baby wipes and maternity clothes
>can't qualify for a credit that offers 2% cashback
>better buy a membership at a hoarder store to "save" money by purchasing 50 gallons of vodka at a time
Yeah sounds like you've got life figured out. Are contraceptives not covered by your health insurance?

Next you neck yourself you bitter self hating coont

>breeders
>reproduction is bad
>wanting your family name to die
>wanting an end to your people
>wanting an end to the human race (or those with the intelligence to conceptualize it)

Please wake up and save the legacy of your ancestors.
Or kill yourself.
Either is good.

>overpopulated
All 'white' populations have stagnated or fell into decline over the last 20 years with our modern culture (or lack thereof).

The population of Africa multiplied 5.5x over in the last 50 years.
The UN currently projects it to multiply a further 5-6x over in the next 50 years.
As we pump $80 billion+ a year into feeding/medical for those literally uneducated subhuman animals.
And they threaten the handful of whites their with genocide by government mandate.

Whites will be a minority in America by 2044 (likely sooner given the trends).
Whites are already a minority on the world stage by a VERY wide margin.

Your tax dollars at work.

>Breeders fucking everywhere

Go back to your special snowflake board>

And yet dumb fucking white people insist on allowing over-breeding non-whites to invade their own fucking countries.

I hate people.
I'm lazy and selfish. I'd raise a shit kid.
I don't care about my family name.
I'd rather spend the money and time my wife and I save on fun things.

>orange shit that is chemicaly smoked and injected with water.

A HAM. THEY CALL IT A HAM!

Wudup middle tn senpai, Pleasant View here, where you from?

>ham

Yes. That I correct the USDA and FDA allot the packaging to say ham because under strict legal guidelines that I what it is.

I love their ham. Much higher quality than a Publix brand for instance. Probably the highest quality half ham I've ever found, especially for the price.

Spring Hill. We moved down here from Brentwood. Enjoying a lazy saturday.