Is this a chimmycherry or cherrychanga?

Is this a chimmycherry or cherrychanga?

This is a real thing that exists?

Wait, why am I surprised?

I made it up myself! A cherrychanga is mashed up cherries in a tortilla that's deep fried. Cherrychanga. Great name, huh? Oh, but maybe I should call it a chimicherry. Ooh, that's good too. Which do you think sounds better? Cherrychanga or chimicherry? Or what if I combine them? Chimicherrychanga!

/mlp/ pls go

I thought this must be a Deadpool quote, but apparently it's by fucking Pinkie Pie.

How do you know that user? (not op btw)

Use a crepe you invertebrate

because they've posted this exact same image/pasta before and someone else pointed out that it was mlp memery

so i learned a thing that day and now i pass this knowledge on to you

Nice attempt at covering your ass

it's mcfuckin Veeky Forums buddy, everybody sees the pony shit when they make excursions away from their containment board

Sounds delicious honestly

why the hell are there two mlp threads?

go back to your containment board.

So it's a cherry pie?

Neither, it's

>a sugarbang

Cherry pie is not fried

Actually, there's six

I still don't understand this /mlp/ and barneyfag thing. I'm okay with that, I just see people sperg out about it seemingly randomly and I have no idea why.

It's a tart you tart.

Fuck off ponk.

they all need to die

they should

Barneyfag is a literally autistic Canadian who has been e-terrorizing the nerdier Veeky Forums boards for years, all because MLP and Barney aired on the same channel and he was forced to watch it because he was in special ed programs or some shit

You can't make this kind of autism up, in any case, MLP has lots of food references/humor

Whats the one they used to have in McDonalds?

Chimichurry is a sauce you dipshit and thats a tart

Memories of my dark past are resurfacing. Why do you do this to me

Cherry Pie, big difference

SHE'S MY

you shouldn't have started

Shills like to do that sometimes.

Die. You fucking barneyfag

Whatever it is does it taste good?

Why does this thread always seem to exist

It's a CHIMMYCHERRYCHANGA!!

its diabeteschanga