I ate six corn cakes, what is your embarrassing food story

I ate six corn cakes, what is your embarrassing food story

one time I was really stressed out and scatter brained and I wanted to make some breaded chicken strips, so I just coated strips of chicken in flour and stuck it in the oven???

timer went off and I was confused as fuck. just completely powder white. I don't even think I seasoned them like at all. I've never done something before or since that empty-headed

I bought a batch of Cinnamon Rolls and ate the whole damn thing.

My coworker invited me to this really expensive sushi place and on the first course I started choking on the nori and spit all over the place. Probably the worst moment of my life.

lmao. bet you still get shit for that

I don't have one, but I am embarrassed of the fact that I have a fear of quesadillas

kek

> Be me, about 12 years old, fatass from a family of fatasses
> Go to Eatza Pizza, a pizza buffet place, pic related, with grandparents (OG fatasses)
> 12 year old fatass me feels like in wonderland - there's some video games and unlimited pizza
> I proceed to eat more than one dozen entire pizzas, that is, every slice comprising a pizza
> I also drink two of the largest size cups of regular Mountain Dew, and eat several dessert pizzas
> All in all, I ate close to 16 pizzas, that's like almost 130 slices
> Go home
> Expect dinner that night

Glad I traded in that for anorexia in high school

I mean. this just simply isn't even believable.

bs

You don't think a flyover-country fatass 12 year old can eat several pizzas an hour for a couple hours?

Then again, you probably don't hang out at cheap pizza buffets in the middle of a weekday

Assuming each slice is like 100g that's like 30 pounds of pizza.

16 pizzas. a twelve year old. no. either you're bullshitting on purpose or you've been telling this story the wrong way for so long you believe it.

i use to order an XL papa johns with extra pepperoni and jalapeno every other friday and eat the whole thing

one (or three) time(s) I had some extra cash and was feelin fancy, so I got that + a large with the same and a brownie tray and ate it all in one sitting and would feel very not fantastic in my stomach

i wouldn't eat the couple days before but it was still pretty fucked

i'm like 120 lbs now and can't physically eat that much but ooh boy if i could

6 cakes? thats it? topkek

i should also add that during that time of my life i got over $1000 worth of papajohns rewards points

When I was 14, I ate two dozen Krispy Kreme donuts in one sitting (after swim team practice).

I'm pretty stoned and I just tried to make popcorn. Made three batches, each time burned the shallots I was cooking with the popcorn and the last batch, the least burnt, was inedible because I added a whole dried chile pepper without realizing how spicy it was :(

At least now I know to add shallots or garlic near the very end and to use less pepper.

I used to binge a lot during my childhood, teenage years, and early twenties. Shamelessly. There were times where I was invited to buffets, and I took it as a personal challenge.
Often times I would gorge myself to the point where even so much as a burp, vomit would come back up. Audibly. Sometimes I would have to make a mad dash (read: waddle) to the bathroom to spew. After the relief of feeling 'empty once more', I would return to the buffet. Needless to say, no one invited me along after the first few times.

It got so bad that I ended up with all the typical problems: fatty liver, type 2 diabetes, inability to run (read: truffle-shuffle) more than a metre without causing a gale-force gust of panting and a tsunami of sweat.

Now that I'm older, I realised just how awful I was. Now I'm on a strict diet, and attending the gym regularly, to the point where I no longer need to take medication to control my diabetes.

That is my embarrassing food-life story.

>vom to eat more

The Romans used to do this you should be proud user.

I ate nearly an entire 16 count Variety Pack of Gushers, Fruit Roll-Ups, and Fruit By The Foot today. And nearly an entire can of BBQ Pringles. Then this morning I had a big bowl of rice crispies, soy milk, and a banana. I did the math and it's about 2600 calories. So now I can't eat anything else today because I'm already probably gaining 2 lbs from this overeating this week.

Someone please make me feel more ashamed than I am so I never do this again. I'm a vegan if that helps you insult me.

I always justify this binge eating as being caused by focusing on my homework and the low level stress makes me shovel disgusting food in my face. I know it's a bullshit excuse, but I still do it. Help me feel guilty about it.

>All in all, I ate close to 16 pizzas, that's like almost 130 slices

Bullshit.

Hahahah

making you feel ashamed won't help.
Just aim for steady progress
try to eat 2400 tommorow, 2200 the next day, 2000 the day after and then 1800 and so on. Just start watching yourself and try to keep low calorie high fiber foods (anchovies are good but low in fiber, pickles, carrot sticks, rolled oatmeal, sauerkraut, lettuce, spinach etc) around the house.

>make me feel more ashamed
>I'm a vegan

>building a pizza where each slice is a pizza
How deep can we take this?

Thanks for the constructive advice. Anchovies aren't vegan and I hate sauerkraut but the rest is all good. I'm going have to stop buying food thoughtlessly for sure. I gave myself an excuse to buy absolute garbage because I'm working on finals right now and I thought it'd help with my stress levels which is kind of true but also retarded.

I said make me feel more ashamed not make me feel superior to you with no effort on my part because you're an absolute mongoloid.

Isn't that a myth and vomitoriums was just a mistranslation of something?

Yeah the vomitoria are the exits to like a theater or like the arches on the Coliseum.

You need to go the spice route my man. Right now you look for a sugar and fat fix from your food and that's what your body demands. Its not easy to not cave in to your body's cravings. You just need to replace those cravings with something healthier. Spicy food. Pungent food. 2600 kcal worth of mapo tofu would come in a bucket. Especially if you replace the pork for mushrooms or something vegan. You could probably eat a trough of stir fried veggies with sichuan peppers, red chilli, ginger, garlic and soy. 1000 kcal of sambar would probably be half a liter. Penne arrabiata, green curry, bean chilli the list goes on. There's some fat and carbs in all these dishes of course but also enough fiber that you can't eat more than 1000 kcal in one sitting. And you'll still be looking forward to in once you start craving that kick of heat.

I went to Fogo de Chao and stuffed myself full of meat.

Then I tried to drive two hours back to my apartment. Less than half an hour into the trip, I was sweating and my intestines were straining. My asshole clenched tight, I stopped at an AM/PM Mini Part and waddled into their bathroom. I dropped trou, took aim, and launched a four-inch-diameter log, propelled by a gas charge, into the back of the toilet.

Needless to say, it wouldn't flush. Still sweating, exhausted from my ordeal, I did the walk of shame to the counter, where I told the very nice girl that I was afraid I'd just destroyed their bathroom. She smiled and thanked me for letting her know. I then shuffled out to my car and fled into the night.

If you see this, hon, please know that I am eternally shamed for this, and that you will be rewarded in Heaven, if it exists anyway.

In my sophomore year I was exhausted in the times leading up to a project, so I drank one of those Redline energy drinks to try and go on a little longer. It didn't work, but I got sick enough to get the day off, which is what I really needed anyways. Haven't had that demon in a bottle since.
>760 calories in a 9-inch cheese pizza
>12 of those comes to over 9000 calories
Yeah no you lying fuck. Two or even three. Not twelve.
How the fuck do you overeat as a vegan?
At least overeat decent food.
Lmaoing at your life.

reading this when you'll be older will make you feel enough ashamed

During college, we got it into our heads that we had to go out for Krispy Kreme while they were cooking them fresh that night. So past midnight we roll out west of Chicago and find the closest Krispy Kreme.

They gave you a donut, a free sample, when you walk in. I ate that one. Then, I ordered a dozen donuts. I ate nine of them that night, between the hours of midnight and three AM. I had no classes the next day, so I slept in. When I woke, I ate the remaining three.

Thirteen donuts with a nap in the middle of them. One original glazed donut has 190 calories and 11 grams of fat - five of which are saturated.

You do the math and see why I can't even look at a Krispy Kreme and not feel shame.

I ate two slices of cinnamon cake with a stack of about 10 oreos with a tall glass of milk just yesterday.

And I'm supposed to be on my diet.

It would depend on how small and how thin the pizzas are.

>And nearly an entire can of BBQ Pringles
NEARLY a whole ENTIRE CAN of PRINGLES?????
HOLY SHIT DUDE YOUR OBESE AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!

I've literally just stuffed my face every day for the last 2 years since I got a desk job and I've put on over 40lbs.

Forgot to bring a fork to work so I have to eat my lunch like this. I'm covered in filth so I cant just use my bare fingers. I can hear my coworker outside right now and I hope he doesn't come in and see me like this...

If he comes inside just play it cool. He'll respect you for not giving a fuck.

Ha, ha. No problem. The manager had to clean it up.

You're my kind of man.

I ate an entire DQ ice cream cake over a 4 day weekend

were they fresh?

I might do this tomorrow

I'm currently eating a microwaved Stauffers lasagna. I feel gross...

Just limit your calorie intake. After your second pack of shit and 1/4 can of pringles you should have put them away.

I'd be more concerned about those gay ass shorts you got on. What in the fuck, dude?

Added oregano to a steamed hot pan because whatever.

Long story short burned oregano strangely smells like dog shit.

kek

When I was 16 or 17, the rest of my family went on a holiday vacation, I was the black sheep so I stayed
My mom prepared 8-10lbs of russian salad for me that I was meant to eat over several days while they were away, so I dont have to cook as much.

I sat down to watch xfiles and ate the whole thing in one evening
Never else in my life had I shoveled down that much food down my eshophagus in a day, and the russian salad is discustingly high in calories.

Looks like veggies in mayo