I'm 19 years old

I'm 19 years old.

I am handsome, smart, athletic and virile.

I have a novel that is in it's final editing stage, and a creative writing professor at my college has read the first draft and thinks it's saleable.

I have a girlfriend who is confident, articulate, playful and spontaneous.

I have a small group of interesting friends from different social and academic backgrounds, and I also have many other acquaintances who see me as a reliabIe source of humour and good company.

Both my parents are alive and in good health.

I have no regrets.

I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

I am a passionate lover, a sharp thinker, and a trader of witty repartee.

I am not seIf-pitying, meek or needlessly humble.

I will live a good life at your expense.

if you want a dick sucking you'll need to give us more than your accomplishments

>I'm 19
>I think I know everything
>Anything you can do I can do better
>Nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in Doo Doo
FTFY

Subscribed

Great pasta Kvothe

Yeah but I bet I have more frogs and feels than you.

Nice pasta, newfag

>im virile
Lost

>implying you actually have any of these things
>implying you didn't construct this bait with a perceived sense of ironic detachment yet subconsciously pine for what you wrote

>I'm a bretty gud guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

>I have already experienced three existential crises
>a trader of witty repartee.

>Implying this bait isn't stale as fuck and ancient
>Implying it isn't just another manifestation of its endless, mindless reproduction
>Implying we will ever know anything about the motivations of the creator of the bait
>Implying Baudrillard wasn't right about everything

Post gf bewbs you virile fuck.

nice pasta, one of my best

It's one of mine, fucking plagiarizer

>Lost

Hurley is the new Jacob and Ben is his second.

bump

What are you doing on your ass? Go out and marry her already!

The boy's name? Albert Einstein.

>I have already experienced three existential crises, the latter of which was described as having the depth and profundity of a man twice my age.

Oh God, just stahp. I'm sorry, I'm sure you're a rather bright kid, but I've just met so many people like you I have an immense negative reaction at the memory.

Let me try to lay down some words of advice for later on in life:

When I was 19, I had a shitload of friends from all over the place too, couple of girlfriends even that were into each other.

They all turned out to be complete shits. All of the friendships dissolved and I was better for it.

You need to experience actual life to write interestingly, a suburban fantasy won't help at all.

Out of curiosity, what is the book about. Please tell me its not some pseudo-intellectual existential literary bullshit.

Is this the new meme?

post book first page/chapter or gtfo, this is a literature bored

>bumping a bait thread 50 minutes later

Take your own advice faggot