So Trump comes to your house, surrounded by secret service, etc., he knocks on your door, and comes inside...

>So Trump comes to your house, surrounded by secret service, etc., he knocks on your door, and comes inside, and says to you, look, I have all the money in the world, I have power and influence, but what I don't have right now is a tasty sandwich, if you can make me a tasty sandwich within 10 minutes, and its the BEST sandwich I've ever eaten, I'll write you a tax-free check for 1 million dollars.

wat do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w80jZ0iru1k
pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Rr0YLUwAEp8bv.jpg:large
eater.com/2017/5/11/15623056/trump-ice-cream-white-house
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look in my fridge and realize I'm fucked.

Russian dressing between two slices of bread
Or some funny version of that joke

I'm not sure there is a funny version of that joke, friend.

>get in car
>he's in the passenger seat
>order a McChicken for each of us, diet cokes for beverage
>he eats as he writes me a check
>we yuck it up on the way to the bank to cash it
>drop him off at his limo
>give him a gentle kiss on the neck and tug on his wrinkled sack

Fpbp. Best I could do is a blt with no mayo or lettuce.

Make him an scrambled egg sandwich with bleach mixed in.

>Toast a roll of ciabatta
>spread aioli and mustard on both sides
>thinly slice tomatoes, seitan and layer them, don't keep meat in the house but if I call it something like jasmine island veal puffajo de tomatilleaux nobody will know, he's the potus not the FDA
>roll the sides of the sandwich in sesame seeds
>press and broil, cuban-style, for 5 mins
>cross my fucking fingers

>seitan
>i don't keep meat in the house
Lmao, get out of here, silly vegan.

It's not vegan, it's sous vide rouge pomme chicken fillet or whatever you want I dunno

Tell me, why are your kind raiding Veeky Forums? What are you hoping to gain? I understand vegans feel a desperate need to convert everyone, but there are better places than Veeky Forums.

I'm here for breadmaking threads and mcchicken shitposting
>What are you hoping to gain?
Vegan gains, of course.

Piss in a glass and drink it. Ask him about his kids

This is the same man who likes a nice, ruined, well-done steak. Just burn something and he'll yum it up.

I'd make tacos.

this + ketchup on it.

An ice cream sandwich with 2 scoops and everyone else gets one (according to the Time Trump worshipping article.)

I fucking laughed

I pan-fry him a peanut butter and banana sandwich. He can have a glass of milk, too.

All I got is ham, pickles and kaiser rolls.

For a bit of irony, a Cuban sandwich.
Also because Cubans are fucking tasty.

youtube.com/watch?v=w80jZ0iru1k

How is that ironic

>make him a sandwich
>he says it's the greatest sandwich he's ever had and promises to send a check
>never sends a check and fucks me over like his contractors

Yeah, no thanks

take the opportunity to repill him on the wheatjew sandwich conspiracy

no need to thank me Mr. President

Get a McChicken™, the best sandwich there is. However, you must request that the illegal immigrant at the McDonald's™©® making the sandwich that they add the big Mac™®© sauce instead of ranch.

>Try to make him a Chacarero

I always win with that one.

Or

>writes you check
>bounces
>Russian bank impounds air force one

For Trump toast up a poptart, the best non meat sandwich

RADICAL SANDWICH ANARCHY

This ballsy motherfucker's gonna get the million bucks.

Trump has the palate of a child so I'd just make him a toasted pb&j and that'll do it.

because muh cuban illegals.

just serve him two scoops of ice cream

i start building a wall out of things from the kitchen. afterwards, i grab him by the pussy. he understands and just hands over the check of $1 mil.

Hmmmm.....I think just slamming the door in his fucking face is enough. He doesn't deserve a sandwich from me and I don't want his tainted money.

Boy this was a fantastic show

Man, who would have thought that Veeky Forums was so liberal that posting a Trump thread would trigger so many people.

It really was.

cooking (outside of professionals) is largely the domain of women and fags

is a hot dog a sandwich?

>>So Trump comes to your house, surrounded by secret service, etc.,

GODDAMN IT I'M A LEGAL CITIZEN HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SHOW YOU MY PAPERS! HERE! LOOK!

Cuba and Mexico are different countries...

Hehehehehe top KEEEEEK XDDD

Yes. That's why I said Cuban illegals. not Mexican illegals. We got a fuckload of illegals from cuba.

Are you retarded

lightly brown a couple slices of potato bread, two over-easy eggs, moderate pepper, el yucateco hotsauce on top.
That's the best I can do and it's still pretty good.

Say your word means nothing to me and ask why the sandwich with an already full mouth? pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Rr0YLUwAEp8bv.jpg:large

does nobody here fucking understand that we have a shitload of cuban illegals

Drumpf already has a mouthful so why the sandwich? pbs.twimg.com/media/C_Rr0YLUwAEp8bv.jpg:large

>posting a link to an image on an image board

Inside being this retarded.

not sure if this is the same guy posting links to images or just two equally retarded twats.

reach in my emergency mcchicken stash and present him the best fast food sandwich

I don't particularly hage trump. I think he is a sleazeball like all his predecessors. And i would love to pjck his brain. But in all reality i would stand shocked, then tell him to come back with a warrant.

I make my boy a 10 different meat sandwhich with some BBQ sauce and we'll have a beer with it. He can keep the money.

>

I burn a steak and char some bread, douse it in a1 sauce.

He asked for a sandwich not for you to drink your own piss

not everyone is from florida mang

You're genuinely retarded if you wouldn't sell your morals for a sum of cash that large.

Republicans: The Post, everybody.

Ice cream sandwich. With 2 scoops of ice cream.

>Drumpf

Since when do they add ranch? Have you ever even eaten a McChicken?

And probably fat people - so I guess the victimized fat-shamed crowd probably also hangs out on here. But yes, overall I completely agree that it's rather ridiculous.

Frozen white castle cheeseburgers ok mr president?

>Mister Trump why are you in my country?

Well i got some dark bread, cheese, ham and sweet mustard,this might work.

Proceed to share sandwichs with Trump while we watch my leftie roommate getting tasered by the security.

To come back with a warrant... Because he is offering you money for a sandwich?

I'd make a great grilled cheese with great American cheese and great American wonderbread.

It'll truly be the greatest sandwhich

Tell him to take a seat. Sneak out and buy him a firehouse sub

A pb and j sandwich on white bread.

Get two pieces of bread and slather then with mayonnaise, place both pieces of bread around my erect dick, and offer it to The President.

>Liberals: The Virtue Signalling Double Standard

You don't even know what virtue signalling is you retard.

I already told you! Poptarts are not sandwiches! You crayon eating bastard!

HAHAHA THEY'RE OUR RIVALS

don't make him shit, there's no way he's going to pay me even if the sandwich is awesome

motherfucker stiffs contractors all the time

Peppered turkey, Gouda, shredded iceburg lettuce, Branston pickle on a Kaiser roll and a side of tortilla chips with tobasco

you've cracked it! make a crayon sandwich,

I have exactly:
- A Quarter Loaf of Honey Whole Wheat Bread
- A Quarter Jar of Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter
- A Half Jar of Home-Made Fruit Preserves

So a PB&J I guess.

Back in high school a friend made me a Sammy. Was good.
>>slice of bread on top
>>mayo
>peanut butter
>>jelly
>>mayo
>>slice of bread on the bottom
Girl was fine and could make a Sammy. Would trust that Sammy for orange guy

My best bet with the current state of my fridge:
>egg salad w/ homemade mustard
>crumbled bacon
>home made orange jalapeno marmalade
>some nobbly heirloom tomato slices I got from the farmer's market
>home made sweet pickles
>home made pickled onions
>potato roll

This is the best I can do. The bacon was from a pig I had raised if that matters.

Knowing Trump...
Short notice...
Bust with the Steak-Umms
Overcook; onion, cheese, lettuce
Serve with ketchup and a smile.
And a fresh coca-cola.

Chicken breast slices
swiss cheese
sourdough
horseradish mustard

toast the bread, throw it in the oven to melt the cheese a bit. That's probably the best I've got right now.

Make the meatloaf sandwich according to his recipe and say "I only learned from the best. Make it $5 Million."

peanut butter on stale publix everything bread
now get out of my house before i call a priest

Herring salad on ezekiel bread

>mfw trump cuts me two checks
>trump signs an executive order saying i get free scoops for life
>we become gym bros
>tfw one day I die on the bench because he was grabbing cardio bunnies by the pussy instead of spotting me

Butter with chocolate sprinkles on both slices

Kick him out.

Report him to the IRS for tax fraud.

I'd put on some shitty post Farley SNL skits that butcher Trump material with Hackish writing and Russian jokes, then I would bake him a digornio.

>trump
>gym
Kek

make him the tastiest philly cheese steak he's ever eaten

eater.com/2017/5/11/15623056/trump-ice-cream-white-house
>Before he moved to Washington, Donald Trump loved to eat fast food and well-done steaks and burgers at high-end restaurants. Now that he’s President of the United States, Trump has to eat most of his meals at the White House, but thankfully for Donald, the kitchen indulges him a bit by serving extra portions of his favorite sweets and creamy condiments.

>The POTUS invited three Time reporters to spend a day at the White House on Monday, May 8, which culminated in a candlelit dinner in the Blue Room. The mag’s correspondents note that Trump was served what appeared to be Thousand Island dressing during the salad course while everyone else got a vinaigrette, and during the entree portion, the president received “an extra dish of sauce” with his chicken. Waiters brought Trump a Diet Coke while everyone else was offered water, and for dessert, he received a slice of chocolate pie with a double scoop of vanilla ice cream, while the rest of the guests only got one scoop.

>wheat bread
>cabbage cuts heated in a honey-sri racha mix
>bacon
>rehydrated nori

I eat this kind of stuff all the time.
It'll either repulse him or interest him, and in both cases I get a funny story.

I'm certain they keep dinosaur chicken tenders on hand now because of this mook.

>well-done steaks

It would terrify me if these were two different people because they're pretty much saying the exact same thing in very similar ways