>regressive left is now embracing homophobia and anti-semitism
The alt-right is truly the most powerful political movement of our day

OP shut up lol

>call someone a cuck
>be dangerous

wewlad

>regressive left
God I hate these nonsense monikers.

There is no such thing as progress or regress. Please unfuck yourself and join reality.

The regressive left only stands for oppressed groups if the groups let the regressive left protect (ie oppress) them.

If any of them stand up to the regressive left, or say they don't need them to protect them, they automatically become enemies.

It's kind of crazy how much they've done in so little time.
I wonder if it's just because of the pendulum swinging to the right, giving people something to latch onto, or because of really effective marketing and outreach.
Feminism, Black Lives Matter, Occupy, all have accomplished jack shit and they've been around for fucking longer than the alt-right

Well....the alt right has been around for a long fucking time too, they just didn't have a name until now.

the biggest mistake people make with the alt-right is just taking them seriously though. It's a group of people who just make fun of everyone else, and dipshits act like it's a political movement.

Give them credit where credit's due. BLM managed to increase the murder rate across the US with its rhetoric and recommended policing practices

>Feminism have accomplished jack shit

Are you nuts? You might not agree with its ideology but Feminism was the spearhead of the biggest cultural shift in the 20th century after Marxism

>a long fucking time

how long?

2006 is a long time for a 17 year old

he's probably talking about modern, blue haired, wearing t-shirts with obscene vaginas on them type feminism. Not actual feminism.

lmao user you doin okay?

Yeah, I guess. They are taken seriously, though, so we have to give them some credit for that.
Obviously there's a bunch of trolling, but they probably played some part in Trump's election. Fucking Pepe was a political issue on Hillary's website.
Lol. Maybe if the DNC didn't screw over Bernie I could give Occupy a little credit for laying the groundwork for his campaign.

It looks like a magazine more than a book.

Even they've managed to move transexuals from being a marginal often derided fringe to an embraced group in popular culture

Third-wave feminism hasn't done shit imo
Besides piss people off.

I don't know about that....

The only people I know who ever hated Trannys were women.

Most guys, even if they won't admit it in public, are fucking down with some tranny dick.

Third-wave feminism made women take on more male roles and trannies/homos to be accepted

Does anyone actually take this attention whore seriously? I mean even he doesn't believe half the shit he says. He just acts like a spastic and says things that are 'contrarian' in order to get a rise out of people.

The alt-right is nothing but a boring nonsensical meme.

Its getting to the point where misidentifying someones gender is considered hate speech in mainstream culture

already a top seller on amazon and it isn't even out yet stay mad commies

Kek.
This tho. Milo is a typical opportunist masquerading as an idealist just like daddy trump. Curious how delusional the alt-right is when it comes to their own spokesmen while reveling in critizing other's delusions

>Does anyone actually take this attention whore seriously?

you apparently did enough to post about it.

>homophobia and anti-semitism
cuck

>feminism
>a serious issue

I don't agree with the guy on much, but he's entertaining enough that I like having him around.
We all know what a smartass liberal is like, so it's at least funny having someone on the other side.
Kind of funny that every single alt-right "spokesperson" has a very clear personal agenda; all of them want attention/money way more than actually bringing about change

He's an entertainer first and foremost. What he says doesn't matter, what matters is that he's willing to break social taboos in front of kids who feel like their expression is being stifled by the establishment of those taboos. He's to kids with liberal parents what punk music used to be to kids with conservative parents.

>Third-wave feminism made women take on more male roles

Except for the "personal responsibility and accountability" role

i honestly never understand if leftist are really just, unironically, seeing all those stuff and being happy with themself like or just trolling me or who ever is reading.
I mean, if someone call you cuck or what ever polfags say nowdays you should worry. Its like someone trained you to be such a pussy.
Just read those comments > Jesus Christ.

>right wing women are empty headed actors payed to read teleprompters written by their corporate masters
>left wing women are accomplished self directed intellectuals and writers who come up with their own critically constructed views

Hmm...

woh dude conservative women ARE HOT!

I'm alt-right now, let me change my twitter pfp to pepe and follow sam hyde on twitter, I've seen the light!

This post is too dangerous for me. The alt-right has won another victory.

>If an anonymous kid calls you names you should be worried

Masterful.

10/10 great argument

>argument

Just like the one about female reporters making your penis hard, so they're right automatically.

>accomplished self directed intellectuals and writers who come up with their own critically constructed views

>image contains Trigglypuff,Raven Simone,Ellen Degeneres,Andrea Dworkin,Lena Dunham,Whoopi Goldberg and Milo Stewart among others.

The blond air heads side of the collage is also stupid but surely you jest

An incredibly tacky magazine, too.

No I also find that stupid the subjective attractiveness of female figureheads of a movement does not lend it credibility What a glorious refutation

Those are all spooks r9kpol

I'm no fan but at least they actually have some sort of talent as entertainers to some people which makes tremendously more respectable than just being a blond bimbo who can read lines into a camera

True but the majority of all those women are airheads I didn't post the photo and I think the person who posted it is more stupid than those levelling arguments against the photo

>seeing all those stuff and being happy with themself like or just trolling me or who ever is reading.
Holy shit, what are you attempting to convey?

That's the most flattering picture of Lena Dunham I've ever seen.

shit, I thought that was the dewey kid.

The only thing that this proves is that Fox News was smart and hired attractive people.

These are not left wing women. As a classic liberal, this image is infuriating.

Here's a real leftist woman for you

>le REAL leftism
>No m'lady I'm a CLASSICAL liberal
Kill yourself you contrarian fuckstick

cuck

average right wing woman

average left wing woman.

know the difference

Milo isn't alt right, he's a liberal opportunist, defending things like "free-speech" and "feminism=bad, islam=bad".

Those things are axiomatic, so easily defensible and easy to argue the side of, yet people lap it up like he's actually intelligent or expressing anything new or intelligent, he's not. He just does what he does for money, and none of his alleged views are even that extreme.

rolling for Stacey Dash or Dana Loesch

>be Che Guevara, left wing icon, pseudointellectual and terrorist
>literally NEVER, not ONCE in your entire life, have a relationship with a woman who was above a 4/10
Fucking pathetic 2bh

This insult doesn't have the same effect on the alt-right that it does on you

You get upset when you hear "cuck" because it's based on fundamental truths about your supplication to minorities and women. Deep down you know that you're a cuckold to conventional social norms and morals that promote self-hatred, and when somebody points it out you get angry

When a proud alt-rightist gets called cuck it just doesn't make sense because he's asserting his self-interest. He's the one risking rejection for an unconventional morality that places value on his own wants, so he doesn't experience conniptions. It's the difference between calling a fat person a pig and a skinny person a pig. Neither really wants to be a pig, but the fatty's going to feel the hurt a lot more personally than the skinny guy

Really makes me think pal

cuck

Breitbart and that type of fake news is legitimately dangerous, though. It's like a cult of retardation. Alex Jones too.

Being a cuck is both racist and sexist so it's naturally suited for right wingers.

at this point....do you guys even know what cuck means?

So what type of fake news is acceptable? I can't think of a single news outlet that doesn't type unmitigated bullshit.

I bet you are one of those faggots who mumble on about a bundle of sticks.

I don't even use the insult nor do I like it but holy fuck you are dumb.

>I wrote three paragraphs to a one word response because I'm NOT a cuck!!!

lmao

enjoy your Reaction Formation just like all the other repressed abrahamic conservatives

so that's a no then?

Slavoj Zizek can fuck pic related despite being a sweaty bearded speech impaired slavic coke addict, solely because left-wing politics is so attractive and alpha

Yeah because they wouldn't publish "Dangerous Faggot" the brand name he's gone off of for a while now

Your post in indecipherable

You're the one with the Christian morality, you just haven't picked up on it

The 24 hour news cycle was a mistake as a lot of non-problems become "problems." That is where you get a lot of shit from "mainstream news," but it's not necessarily fake news.

Shit like Breitbart and Alex Jones just making shit up for either hits or recognition is horrible though. I consider stuff like that fake news. Stuff like how Obama is a Kenyan muslim bringing Sharia here.

That wasn't an affirmative nor was it a negative. Are you retarded?

Faggot.

does he really do coke, or is this just another meme because of his nose? i'm actually curious now

Why are you assuming he is a leftist. He's a giant faggot and most people from both sides agree.

This is actually true. Modern lefties are completely brainwashed and just think whatever the media tells them to. Deep down they know that they've never challenged their own assumptions. They try to assert the moral and intellectual high ground but they never had it in the first place. They're sheep, they're cucks.

The alt right manages to embrace a wider demographic than any other conservative movement ever has.
It has a lot of rallying points.

The left only has its college educated urbanite whites and PoC's as its core supporters. The working class non-whites show a mostly uncommitted support for them, for lack of a bette alternative. But you see a lot of non-whites support alt right ideas.
I truly think the days of the left are over and it only has itself to blame for turning leftism into an intellectual and moral prestige game for its individual supporter.

Ok, so you don't then. Thanks, all i needed.

So what do you make of prestige news outlets like the Washington Post, which last week was caught making up claims that Russia hacked the Vermont powergrid, or The Guardian, which last week was caught fabricating statements purportedly from Julian Assange? I consider that fake news since it's misinformation masquerading as reporting in order to promote an ideological narrative

>that image with that post

crossboarders really have no reading comprehension or self-awareness at all

>right wing values that stress self-discipline and commitment result more often than not in good-looking and successful people
>left wing values that stress success is a matter of the right conditions result in deformed Bosch-looking characters

Whoa, what a surprise.

This may sound pretty stupid but I only get my news from newspapers and my local newspaper's Facebook page (where I have a fake profile). The fact that they're not always spitting out information is a good thing since they don't have to keep people's attention and have time to verify things before immediately posting them.

If it's online no matter where it's from honestly it's probably sensationalist shit.

No, fake news is basically whatever the political opposition reports.

Calling something fake news totally isn't a totalitarian inclinaton, like when the nazi's called the media they disliked "lügenpresse". I virtue signal all the time, so I can't be an authoritarian shithead.

They reported shit up about Iraqi hackers and aluminum tubes over a decade ago. Syrian rebels are actually jihadis, the Serbs weren't bayoneting babies in their incubators. This doesn't mean Alex Jones is right, just that both sides are wrong.

This

I also think America should be burnt to the ground and that all Americans unironically deserve to die

>women can be right wing or left wing
>women are people
>uncovered whores broadcasting their faces on the satan box do not deserve to be acidfaced
0/10 Tbh

good satire

I don't think that's true.
He fucked a qt once, but most of the other women have looked very average.

His current gf/wife, whatever is the relationship status, is ok looking.

Being into Lacan seems to be the common thread for all of them. Not surprising at all, lol.

Why is a gay man working for the radical right? Don't they know they'll give him the Ernst Rohm treatment the first chance they get?

Fascism is extremely homo-erotic and beneath the surface totally cool with topping a cute boy.

Sparta is their fav of the classical Greek duo of poleis and that place was gay af.

Actually, loads of gays love fascism, it allows for taboo and all types of kinky transgressiveness an accepting rainbow flagged hashtagging liberal neighbourhood just turns into a bore. They will never tell your leftist straight ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=3xi3I52mtzk&t=177s

Behold, the Golden One. And check the comment section especially. They probably have a small buzz in their dicks seeing those pecs.

Imagine if you encountered this guy during your outdoor walk, flexing for a tripod-camera setup while wearing a loincloth, axe, and plastic helmet.

>influential communist
>literally looks like what someone would imagine if you told them the words "Jewish woman"
Really makes me think

>Feminism, Black Lives Matter, Occupy, all have accomplished jack shit and they've been around for fucking longer than the alt-right

Holy shit, this.

I agree with a lot of what these groups say (though I disagree with them a lot more), but when people say 'HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE FEMINISTS OR BLM??' this is why. They don't do anything. They don't help anyone. They don't make anyone's lives better. They don't make any form of change that is beneficial to anyone anywhere. They are just loud fuckers that bitch and moan and complain in to prove how morally just they are.

is this a post-ironic to amass as much cringe as possible in one memetic post?

don't tell me you're really that insecure about your masculinity, cuckboy

Well, they also are funded by George Soros and are an active insurrection against Western society, calling for the death of police, white people, and being paid to riot in the streets and embrace mob violence so... They have done a few things, just horrible divisive things

this guy is majorly spooked and looks to have fas

Its not about you wanting to be in "our side", its about the fact that liberal attracts the ugliest fisical / soul of this earth. And nice try, almost all of them go to colllege and are independent.
In the other hand, theres not suprisse that the ugly women just want to kill ("""abort it""") their unborn child, hate their own race, etc.

lol

It's a testament to the power of hollywood that they can make her look kind of average looking for her gay little tv show. Of course, the ugliest thing about her is her soul or lack thereof.