Real al/ck/

what you al/ck/s..

>drinkin and doin to pass the time

drinkin cheap whiskey and listenan to super tramp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WnowCNrE4rk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5UsrAxid74
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Improper silhouette, also I kinda like pizza and beer guy.

I'm about to get my night started.
But what to do, what to do while I drink..
Watch Prometheus, play Resident Evil 4, read Rogue One the novel, or watch some Netflix.
Damn, I get so bored drinking these days, I lost the fun in it.
Shit sucks.

play resident evil 4 till it doesnt make sense then watch netflix

im stealing this plan

>I get so bored drinking these days, I lost the fun in it.

Get a drinking buddy. I'm old and NEET so it's very rare that I get to drink with other people.

Why would you do the same thing I'm gonna do?

good man, what you drinkin?

Will be drinking some cheap beer, eat some marzano tomatoes and play ton clancy siege.

fuck, sounds nice man

I like to ride my bicycle somewhere with a nice view and sit down and get a bit drunk and then ride home. Can't get too hammered or you fall off the bike.

where is this, looks amazing

because it sounded like a good idea and I haven't played RE4 in ages. fite me.
just some cheap whiskey. Only have enough to last me through tonight, money is starting to wear thin. Being unemployed is awful.

Brisbane, Australia

Basically my recent nightly ritual

I'm not gonna fite you, I just think it's funny someone is gonna do the same thing I'm doing.
I haven't played RE4 in years myself.
Pic is how my inventory was when I started my new file.

lookin pretty stacked there my man

not a bad ritual desu

I'm in the castle now, but this is how my inventory looks now.
I think the castle is when I start to lose interest in the game, at least until I get to the island later.

fuck yeah dude, your looking stacked

what's best to mix whiskey with to get drunk fast

Coke.

coke

Everclear.

Coke

Sadness

more whiskey

I'm trying to think of a good cocktail to capture the concept of what's inside an estus flask. I don't suppose you guys could gimme a hand?

fireball and sunny-d

What this guy did.

absinthe

Semen

Ginger ale, absinthe, and some ginger

bored, need a new show to watch. any recommendations?

star trek tng

One punch man or the first season of true detective

hate to break it to you guys, but RE4 isn't a good drunk game

Power Rangers, I watch random episodes when I'm tanked.

Gotta agree with you man
I switched to dark souls a bit ago, feel much more comfortable

For you.
I stayed up last night farming those gold eggs drinking.
But now I'm good to go, I'm awesome at this game.
Even under the influence.

I feel like the cocktail should cover three conceptual bases: estus somehow resores health, estus means "fire" in latin, and fans of the game call estus "Sunny D". In my mind, those three concepts translate to caffeine, cinnamon/whiskey, and orange juice (in that order), but I'm happy to change my mind if someone can satisfy those concepts with different components.

I already thought of that, and I -almost- like it, but I don't feel like cinnamon/whiskey really meshes well with just orange juice alone. I think a third flavor component that connects the cinnamon and orange would make it click nicely.

OP here, gonna pass out cause drunk as fuck, but this thread is exactly what i hoped for, drunks talking video games, tv, music ect. hopefully see you deadbeats tomorrow.

Sleep well, user!

Get well soon, don't piss the bed like me.

One week sober going to bed

Popov (bottom shelf vodka)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Tube steak (hotdogs) and crinckle fries.

This is an evening fit for any man.

I showed that fucker who's boss.

Me in 30 minutes
sleep tight alcoholo

5.40am. Awake n' shaking. Fug I wish I could just be drunk and not die because of it. Why must something so fun be so fatal?
Gonna go make some honey and beetroot gravlax, and marinade an entire pork shoulder to cook when o wake up. I'm hoping I'll have some kind of appetite if I'm not drunk 24/7.

I'm drinking gin gimlets with good, reliable, cheap ass bumpyface

I haven't decided what I'm doing tonight though and I'm running out of time. I brought all the clean laundry out to the living room in baskets to fold it, and now I don't want to fold it. No one is online to play some shitty drunk League with me. Nothing else sounds interesting.

I'm with . I drink so much that I've lost the fun in just getting drunk.

Drinking shit I make every week..

Drunken binges

more

this is keeping me happy rn with the screenshots

had a rough day

going to start drinking now.
post more re though please to keep a stranger happy

Sorry, it takes forever to upload these images because I'm playing on Xbox.

So I just got to the first shooting range, netted all six bottle caps like nothing, pistol is all I need.
I'm at the center of the castle now where I gotta run around in circles unlocking doors and shit to get past the main door.
Shouldn't be too hard though I forget most of it.
I have a feeling this castle is a lot longer than I remember it being.

>estus somehow resores health, estus means "fire" in latin, and fans of the game call estus "Sunny D"

Cheeky answer:
youtube.com/watch?v=WnowCNrE4rk

Non-cheeky, but similar answer:
Rum comes to mind because it is not only one of the lowest calorie liquors, but because of its history.

Long story short, sailors of the Royal Navy received daily rations of rum after the English conquest of the Caribbean, which was the hub of rum trade. Beer and wine would sour and go bad on long sea journeys in the hot equatorial weather, so spirits were ideal. Fresh water supplies would go stagnant on these trips and so alcohol, usually rum or brandy, was added to maintain freshness.

Sailors would receive sugar and lime or other citrus as reward for good behavior, to mix with their rum rations, which had been diluted with water in an attempt to maintain general sobriety among a ship's crew, as plain rum would make them too pugnacious. The concoction of rum, water, sugar, and citrus was lovingly christened "grog" by sailors and given in two portions, noon and night. The added citrus helped prevent scurvy.

So I'm suggesting grog.
>citrus for "Sunny D"
>healthy because it prevented scurvy and is low calorie
>fire like the hot Caribbean/Mediterranean weather which soured the sailors' beer and wine reserves
>sounds cool

I'll play some drunk league with you I'm a pretty good blitz 1 trick. Name: PICK FUCKING NAME

If you can't add that name (I'm p drunk) post yours.

>Name: PICK FUCKING NAME
I tried to add you but the character limit is too short
Add me, name: Sharkcar

>five shots of crown royale apple
>three speyburn shots
>currently watching Biophilia Live DVD
I must be a lightweight or this is the greatest DVD I've ever seen.

>Biophilia Live DVD
It's probably the greatest DVD you've ever seen.
I've never seen it, but Bjork is amazing.

What tunes are you bumping /alck/

I was listening to some shit rocjike
?
>bodies hit the floor
>headstrong
>down with the sickness
>Psychosocial
Not proud of it.

Can't say I'd be proud of it too

Reminds me of my teenage years lol

m.youtube.com/watch?v=T5UsrAxid74
Trying to decide whether to fap at 0:02 or 21:10

Woah I lost my way! Please reassure me this is reddit or ningag! Where's the funneys?

Are you that one angst-driven user who gallops into most al/ck/ threads trying to shit them up?

Got any info on that semen siren on the thumbnail?

None ;_;

drinking beer and basking in the morning sun. Waiting for my friend/housemate to come home so we'll get proper drunk.

Drinking decent rum and rewatching the latest season of House of Cards before the new season comes out in a few weeks.
I fucking sick too. I don't feel so bad except some really annoying chest congestion. Which is not being solved by my regular inhalers. I need a damn nebulizer. Going to have to call the doc tomorrow, make sure I'm not coming down with bronchitis. Fucking sucks.

>>drinkin and doin to pass the time

Water, coffee and sudokus
3rd day sober, only got to last 4 more

I'm not trying to get too /x/ here, but I have a strong suspicion There's a demon here. I was an atheist a couple years ago, then made a 360 backwards when I moved into a historical place. My only escape from the shit I experience here is alcohol, but I'm at the point where I can't stop drinking. The footsteps, cold spots, and voices are too much to handle. Drinking till I don't give a fuck helps a lot.

Alright lads I have to be at work at 9 am tomorrow. Nothing too serious just some slide reads until noon. Should I have another couple of shots?

well fuck
might as well go to sleep
night lads

There has got to be another way! Have you tried telling it to knock that shit off?

That wasn't meant for op

As long as I had some left for the morning, I personally would.
Later user. 7am here, hopefully I'll sleep at some damn point too

Shut the fuck up, shill. I'm not crazy.

Just drinking some smirnoff right now. Question for you al/ck/s. I have thrown up a bit of blood a handful of times over the past year, and I'm wondering if it is anything to be seriously concerned about. It is usually just a small amount near the end of my vomit, and it only really happens when I overdo the drinking a bit.

I don't think you're crazy! I'm dead serious! I had something try to choke me in my sleep a few times, walk around in my room. I told it to leave me the fuck alone once, and that was the last of it.

Probably gastritis, stomach inflammation. I get it all the time. I also chuck up blood if I've been throwing up so much that something gets torn. I remedy it by getting too drunk to give a shit, but don't let me stop you from going to a doc. I've seen alc documentaries in which some poor fuckers practically vomit out their stomachs.

>Tfw can't have sleep paralysis

Depends if you started vomiting blood at first or after a couple of heaves.

Seriously, live I just a few hundred feet from an old mining claim where at least 17 men died. My family has owned this land for a long time, and I came here to escape shitty city life, but this has almost proven worse. I'll post pics of the mine f anyone is interested.

Jesus, that's fucked up. But ya, I figured it wasn't a huge deal since it happens pretty rarely.. so I've basically been doing what you have done, (drink more and say fuck it).. you drinking anything tonight?

had about 20 beers. started at 1 pm. watched this shitty mel gibson movie from 2016 where he drives a motorcycle like terminator but not as good.

The movie had terrible acting, and william h macy should be ashamed.

Now I watch curb your enthusiasm

after a couple heaves. usually near the end. its typically bile followed by a bit of blood when i'm pretty much finished.

Historic homes and local bloody history get me hard as fuck, user

I'm going through withdrawal, on day 3. 7am, 2hrs sleep in total since I started.
I don't know why I even bother tbqh, I doubt I'll last a week before relapsing for months, as usual.

eenie meenie mine-ee moe

I know your feel. I always go through withdrawal promising myself its the last time, then drink again after a week or two. It's a pretty bad cycle, especially since withdrawal, (at least for me) gets worse and worse every time I experience it. It also seems to happen way easier. For instance, I used to drink for months on end and just get some shakes upon stopping. Now, if i drink for even a week straight and stop, I'll get the whole works. I guess its the kindling effect working its magic. I don't really understand it.

Can't understand how people get addicted to alcohol, like just stop drinking dude.

>I used to drink for months on end and just get some shakes upon stopping

This is my first rodeo and it's my experience so far

Yup, my doc said this is very common. The more times you fry your brain stopping and starting, the more intense it becomes. Can't wait to have my first seizure.

This is it. I'm most likely getting the fuck out of my cabin in the next few weeks.

'Just stopping' is dodgy af. It can make you be kil. Google delirium tremens and alchie seizures.

Would take LSD in

Quitting drinking drives me insane.
It's not easy.
If I don't drink I wanna destroy shit including my life.
You wouldn't understand if you were an alcoholic for 8 straight years like me.

>kindling

Fuck.
So basically it's better to have a few drinks a day every day than to stop periodically?

i feel your you, man. i get horribly suicidal when i stop drinking as well. its an insane mental torture that not so many people have the misfortune of understanding.