The chocolate that won the war!

The chocolate that won the war!

Other urls found in this thread:

gelatomessina.com/au/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyglycerol_polyricinoleate
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck the UK. I don't care if the chocolate does taste like shit. You're stuck with it too now!

Hershey's isn't even bad. It's just not good, it's 'okay' chocolate. It's not shitty chocolate wax like Palmer's

>Net weight 5lb
>5lb
>5 fucking pounds of chocolate

Oh say can you see..By the Mart's early Shart, the land of the fat and the home of the obese.

Just ate a Hershey's bar with almonds and Natsuki was right about it having a funky smell. Still tasted fine though.

Did they give it to their enemies to poison them?

It's seriously shit tier.

I don't mind their cookies and creme bars but white chocolate isn't chocolate so it doesn't really count.

And Nestle Milky Bar: Milk & Cookies is a nicer white chocolate with cookies anyway.

My sister brought some back here (the UK) from the US and it was pretty bad, like that crappy cheap chocolate in advent calendars (dunno if Americans have them).

Milk chocolate isnt real chocolate.

I'm 35, and I've noticed that I just stopped liking chocolate at some point. All I can taste is sugar and copper when I eat it. I can only use it as a garnish now (like chocolate chips on vanilla ice cream). I prefer fruity deserts with much lower levels of sugar now. Damn, I'm getting old.

daily reminder that american chocolate has butyric acid in its ingredients, which is the acid that gives vomit its familiar sour taste and smell

I've been an enormous chocolate fanatic my whole life but now at 32 like you I've found myself opting for other options.

I hadn't even realised really until my sister pointed out after a night out when we got gelato that it was surprising that I didn't get a chocolate flavoured gelato for one of my two scoops.

>gelato
Ice cream, you pretend motherfucker.

gelatomessina.com/au/

No, it was gelato.

Daily reminder that America produces more than one single brand of chocolate.

Nice

Let's look at another one then: Reese's.

Their chocolate contains Polyglycerol polyricinoleate (cocoa butter substitute linked to allergies and gastrointestinal issues) and Tertiary Butylhydroquinone (crafted from Petroleum and similar to Butane and has been seen to cause stomach cancer in lab rats and cause damage to humane lung and umbilical cells.)

And it's delicious.

Hershey's taste like puke.

America ruined dairy milk. Fu

Are you a facebook mom? You realize that just because something has a big scary name doesn't make it bad, right? Fuck off back to your foodbabe shit.

No. I'm a healthy 32 year old male. I researched Reese's after getting a stomach ache every time I ate that shit.

Don't be pissed at me, be pissed at your country's low standards for chocolate and food quality

I got some chocolate to spruce up daily protein shake. Then I was reminded chocolate just makes me feel anxious and makes my skin break out. Chocolate tastes good and all, but other flavors are just as good. Back to flavoring my shakes with tea and spices...

I'm seeing more of this hershit in Aussie supermarkets. The only reason people would buy it is for the meme. Makes me more appreciative of Cadbury

I don't know who the fuck these idiots are that welcome any and all chemicals added to our food by corporations who pay for the privelege by buying off our Congress.

Same.

Polyglycerol polyricinoleate is a way for them to cheap out and not use real cocoa butter. And in addition to the negatives it tastes like shit.

It's literally just a corporation cutting corners and selling people shit and calling it gold. There is nothing worth defending there.

>got a free Hershey bar at work.
>Quietly left it in the break room so someone else could poison themselves with it

I like chocolate, but hershey's is seriously bad. I also tend to feel sick after I eat their chocolate. I don't get that when I eat a fuckint Cadbury candy bar

>just because something has a big scary name doesn't make it bad
no, but something having big scary names that make it taste like shit and are proven to be detrimental to your health does make it bad
what the fuck is up with the shitty food apologists on this board recently

>recently

BUTYRIC ACID
U
T
Y
R
I
C

A
C
I
D

It's because of the chemicals. PGPR has a huge connection with stomach issues and irritation.

Increased fiber intake is also associated with gastric distress.

i went on a march break day camp trip to the hershey factory and it was one of the worst days of my life

>Tertiary Butylhydroquinone
The studies on TBHQ are mixed tbqh, EU has deemed it safe and noncarcinogenic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyglycerol_polyricinoleate

Wow it's almost like there's nothing harmful about it other than it being a big scary word. Sorry I interrupted you while you were eating your organic quinoa and cow manure casserole.

i had a giant reese and it tasted so waxy it has put me off all reese for life

it's on wikipedia so it must be true!

Did you know Dihydrogen monoxide has a 100% mortality rate upon consumption? It is the world's MOST deadly chemical.

Where is your retort, user? :) Peer reviewed studies, please. No food blogs.

So then, what is a GOOD chocolate.

Cadbury is halal certified mate stop buying it

Not bad

Fresh, warm chocolate

Modican chocolate, everything is is pleb tier.

For me, it's the McChicken

For me, it's Cadbury's

Power bars like Mars or sniggers

Also, I like them cold

Lindt is good as far as mass-produced chocolate goes

Reece's is owned by Hershey

85% cacoa chocolate

Why the fuck do Americans eat that disgusting vomit chocolate anyway?

>Eat Hershey's
>Eat some imported European chocolate
>They both taste pretty good

Are you guys just being fags as usual or what

>milk """""chocolate"""""

Are you a Windsor fag?

>not Nestle
>not Cadbury

shit thread from the start f.am

then don't eat the whole thing you fat fuck

I wish ignorant fags would stop pretending Hershey's is the only chocolate Americans eat.

Shrug, parmezan is full of it too.

It tastes mediocre and burns my throat.
Kraft faggots have possessed Cadbury's and are turning it into the same.

The only good chocolates they produce have to brag about how European they are.

Because Europeans have good chocolate and basically invented the chocolate we have today? How is that an argument or even worth noting?

In Europe Callebaut is pretty the standard professional cooking chocolate. Good enough, good price. In the US you probably have other local suppliers though.

It's not for eating, it's for manufacturers of specialty candy that don't make their own chocolate, haven't you ever watched food factories?

More of a joke than an argument but whatever you want.
My point is that the only good chocolate in America is European. They have to dissociate themselves from American garbage.

No check for you