What is the most advanced technology that could ever be made?

what is the most advanced technology that could ever be made?

Other urls found in this thread:

whatis.techtarget.com/definition/superconductivity
home.cern/about/engineering/superconductivity
news.mit.edu/2017/automated-manufacturing-fast-peptide-synthesis-drugs-0227
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrioshka_brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ITER
hands down

My guess: lossless transfer of energy.

Temporal computer

Love, user. Its always been love

Hyper language

The friends we made along the way

FTL travel

brown dwarfs

this

it would change everything

We don't know because we aren't that advanced

>
>this
>it would change everything

whatis.techtarget.com/definition/superconductivity

It did.

home.cern/about/engineering/superconductivity

i know you're probably being ironic, but your post made me happy

>this would change everything

So we would no longer have diseases? Nobody would die of hunger anymore? Babies could be born in less than 9 months?

Keep dreaming. Lossless transfer of energy could maybe solve 0,001% of our problems. World is huge. You will learn it some day.

Dysonsphere?

Thanks, i hope i become as intelligent and enlightened as you when i grow up.

Your joke response means I was right, and you were wrong.

Thank you for this conversation

Actually yes, all of your claims could be solved through the mechanistic understanding of producing lossless energy transfer, combined with genetic engineering that is possible even by today's standards.

Gonna meme a little with CRISPR, but if the mechanism for transferring energy without any heat loss could be done on a molecular process, it'd be possible to genetically engineer biomolecules that catalyze certain biological functions while retaining the energy that's normally lost to heat, allowing selective energy usage for an organism. That gives an unimaginably potent boost to all of our auto-immune functions, as well as our ability to use and store food, and use our muscles.

Using the same principle, developmental processes could progress much quicker without need for as much energy, as the rate in of energy would become so much greater than the rate out. It'd take tweaking, and not be available for humans for decades, but it's still all based on discovery of a single principal.

But your answer was also a joke.

Keep dreaming. There have always been "new players" on the neighborhoods who think they can "break a barrier" and behind it find immense expanse of glorious future. Once you've worked in science you'll find out that it's not a wall; it's bricks all the way. You can't break through it, you can only expand the space you have.

You never addressed any of my points, and you're ultimately just using cereal box philosophical adages in order to confuse the issue that you don't have any idea what it is I'm talking about, you're just trying to be a contrarian cunt.

I work in science, I've been with a lab for years, and it's boring sometimes and filled with endless repetition, but there's slow and steady progress. Something like "lossless energy transfer" wouldn't just be slow and steady progress, it would allow for an entirely new paradigm, as many of the constraints I run into on a day to day basis is trying to find the perfect balance to avoid energy loss, as energy loss is the ONLY thing stopping a lot of sustainable self-catalyzing reactions and processes in biological systems.

You are not treating the subject with discipline, dignity, and by the laws of scientific work. As I'm only interested in discussing serious and possibly productive and profitable issues, I'll leave you to your fantasies

Biorobotics: imagine engineered brains or improved photosynthesis to power stuff

It's not lossless though

You won't get as intelligent as he, unless you get dementia or become a vegetable.

I don't know what the fuck these kids itt are on about but it is inter-dimensional pathing. Moving people, particles and things from other dimensions into another dimension. This is something that normalfags won't get. For instance it's not even well understood after dedicating your life to it. It's just going to be a joke that thousands of years from now people like me existed in the past (present) and they can't help but pity me as I've learned so much but cannot act on my discoveries. I'm happy that I will die in this regard without you all knowing me when I will be understood in the future.

Electrogravity. Controlling time and space with electricity.

>Love, user. Its always been love

Well, someone should figure out how to manufacture the stuff then....

a perpetual motion machine hooked up to a computer that does experiments/analysis on its own with minimal loading
then, we'd use a program to deduce health effects of each and every drug, to make extremely healthy individuals.

Advanced virtual realities and robotic workers. I think that's the end of all technological civilizations especially after they realize that FTL travel is impossible.

Prevention of the heat death of the universe

a step in that direction
news.mit.edu/2017/automated-manufacturing-fast-peptide-synthesis-drugs-0227

A device that instantly kills all humans who are not white and conservative.
I'm posting this unironically btw

FTL being impossible doesn't mean you have to sit on your ass. You can still travel at sublight speeds.

What do you think collective civilization will choose?

Virtual reality where anything you want is real, 24/7 sex, magic powers, never ending bowls of lucky charms.

A dark cold void of nothing where everything can and will kill you and the stuff that there is, is barren inhospitable spheres of wasteland.

Perpetual motion.

>everything can and will kill you
Not if i shed this meatsack for some sleek chrome.

>Cruisin around space in my sleek ass chrome body
>Fly past a star
>Solar flare EMPs your circuits
>Die

You can have virtual reality while traveling.

encrypting dudes into waves and sending them to other galaxies

My guess...
Meme magic....

Bruh....

this, everything else is wrong. creation of new universe branes would be way up there but probably even more sci fi impossible

This

Extremely impracticable, look up dyson swarms, they are better, but not perfect.

Sophisticated nano technology, and high level production. It would change the medical field forever

Somewhat realistic?
General artificial intelligence.

Fantasy tier?
A way to convert any mass-energy directly into heat/radiation-energy.

Not a smart idea.
I'm posting this unironically btw.

Magic

Actually a device that makes it possible to manipulate matter or energy with linguistics, ergo magic sum?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrioshka_brain

15:1 variable CR engine with ceramic-matrix pistons, engine block, laser ignition and some shit to control valves any way you want.
and cheap non-toxic high-density low-viscosity fluid which would allow to make hydraulic actuators smaller

Apotheosis, by definition. I guess what would that entail exactly is up to debate. Stopping the heat death of the universe and somehow exploiting physics sounds like it.

>by definition.

You don't know what this term means.

growing fully functional artificial penises.

I had an idea when I was stoned today. Would it be possible to create some sort of power plant that creates some sort of over-the-air charging capability like some sort of super powered cable less phone charger?

Like wifi but with charging your phone battery instead

patented over 100 years ago

sexbots

This. On long manned missions VR could be a crucial way to keep mental fitness up and a great way to train and study.

Self-improving superintelligence.

Immortality.
Everything else is just another puzzle piece to achieve that.