I'm not very good at cutting brownies, so i use this seen on tv thing here. thing is...

i'm not very good at cutting brownies, so i use this seen on tv thing here. thing is, it's an absolute bitch to clean if i don't soak the darn thing in nonstick spray. should i keep using it, and keep my equally sized brownies and hard cleaning? or should i keep it in my pantry and learn how to cut brownies the right way?

Since I know this is gonna get countless replies calling you a faggot, I'll make a nice one

I dunno how to clean that thing proper, but learning to cut them with a knife will be a lot easier in the long run, since you can do thay with different pan shapes. If you have to, use a ruler and measure them out

Listen to , faggot.

Are you a fucking idiot? How would the replies be countless???

The board literally does it for you.

I anticipated being called a faggot, but I didn't expect some helpful advice. Thank you both.

Unless there's a 'unique posters who called op a faggot' category your native thread info thing is useless ding dong

I'm not sure how OP even ran into this problem, with what frequency do you bake brownies that this becomes an issue you need to work around?

nigga do you even soak in hot water?

Phoneposters, when will they learn?

My brownie baking experience is one a enjoy from start to end, except for the part where I have to clean the vile fucking beast. Now, I think I might just be retarded, because I don't take the brownies out of the pan when they're done or cooled or whatever. The pan itself is fine to clean, just the lattice thing. Now that I think about it, I realize that I'm really fucking stupid for not soaking the cutter when it's done.

I think you might be retarded because you choose to use a grid monstrosity instead of using a knife like a normal human being.

it's alright bb, I still love you~

>cutting brownies with a knife is too hard
now i've heard everything. just buy little debbies next time you want small snack cakes.

Sell it and use a muffin tin like a normal human being who doesn't get suckered by cable television scams running at 3am.

I have the thing, the benefit is that the grid thing is metal so every little chunk cooks more consistently - every piece is an edge piece.

OP just soak it in soapy water

Wait, you bake the brownies with the grid thing in the pan?
I thought it was for pressing over the cake afterwards to cut it.

>Every piece is an edge piece

The gooey non edge ones are better

You're a fucking moron

>every piece is an edge piece.

Literally just use a muffin tin.

You don't have to cook as long so you get less crusty more gooey.

Yeah but like OP said you have to soak it in nonstick

It's not that it's hard, it's just that I like my brownie pieces similar to each other in size. Besides I'd sooner struggle cutting brownies than eating Little Shitty's Snack Cakes.

Ok here's the thing though you have to get the brownies out of the muffin pan. With the cutter I can just remove it when it's done baking and that's it.

I accepted this many years ago.