ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852607
cok.net/inv/hormel/
youtu.be/sQdPxIE5eO4
youtu.be/BTm9LgnHGxM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you hate vegans?

Becuase they eat shitty tasting food and brag about it at all times

So does all of Veeky Forums

Because anyone who eats vegan cheese either doesn't have taste buds or doesn't have a soul

It depends on the brand. Wwhat kind of vegan cheese have you tried?

Not sure, someone else made it. Sounds like you're vegan, why do you choose this life?
>inb4 healthier option

Ethical reasons. I think it's wrong to kill and torture animals for pleasure.

holier-than-thou vegans are the fucking worst

let me let you in on a secret
chickens will never give a shit about your moral stand for them
pigs will never give a fuck about you
cows deserve to be eaten for being such pathetic losers
you are throwing your goodwill down a hole and you are never going to see any return on it
you are an idiot

Thanks, fatdora. I'll be sure to listen to your grey morality lecture next thread

Animals die in much more greusome ways in the wild. Farms allow animals to eat and reproduce, which is all they desire in their tiny brains. They are not "tortured"

I understand the torture part but you could just pretend to be a jew and go kosher, however the killing part, you're killing plants too when you eat them, a lot of animals die from habitat loss from crops, sure, not as many as with meat but still and I'm sure you have no problem killing parasites when you get them.

I think the best reason to go vegan is simply because the meat industry is not sustainable, it wastes a fuck load of energy and is one of the biggest sources of pollution.

i weigh 165 at 6ft and lift weights or run every fucking day
I am 1000 times more alive than you with your dead-inside tired ass vegan eyes

>not eating protien makes you weak
>soy provides estrogen and turns males into beta cucks
>schlomo gets to weaken westerners and makes tons of money off the expensive vegan food

>only 165 at 6t

Skinnyfat detected.

You realize how many people die on Everest and how little it often has to do with their health, and how fucked up it is to mock her death? Also if I'm remembering correctly, literally the day after she died, another vegan survived a fucking AVALANCHE and made it to the top of Everest, but of course he's not the one who became a meme....

I know chickens don't give a fuck about my morals, but they do give a fuck about not being murdered. I don't believe any animal deserves to be killed or eaten.

Just because other animals kill doesn't mean we should. Obviously we are superior to them since we can communicate and debate these subjects, that doesn't mean we need to cause unnecessary cruelty. You're also assuming that animals only have the goal of eating and reproducing and simply don't care what happens to them after that, but anybody who has a dog can tell you otherwise. Animals can obviously feel pain and pleasure.
>Animals aren't "tortured"
Depends on your definition. Does being locked in a cage for your entire like a chicken count? How about castrated like a baby pig?

plants don't feel pain. Producing meat takes more land than vegetables and contributes to even more habitat loss. The majority of land lost in the amazon rainforest is turned into pasture. I don't know how you define parasite, but something like tapeworm is actively trying to harm me. If I see a bug in my house I but a jar over it and take it outside.

You've obviously never tried cashew cheese. I feel sorry for you. Also if you went vegan for a couple years you'd realize how foul cheese smells/tastes.Trust me, if your taste buds can adapt to think that tastes good, your taste buds can adapt to think fucking anything tastes good.

Animals are regularly improperly stunned and go through scalding tanks/dismembering process fully conscious. But the way they live alone is torture. Speak for yourself when you talk about "tiny brains". They develop mental illness from the torture, and are without a doubt suffering immensely throughout their entire lives.

>triggered by mocking people's deaths
>obsessed with animals to the point of starving yourself of vital nutrients

Lady please bare thy TIDDIES or leave

This is a joke, right? You're not actually this retarded, right?

Do I even need to debunk this?

Vegans can get plenty of protein and their are a shitload of professional vegan athletes at the top of their sports, google Patrik Baboumian for example (lifted heaviest weight ever lifted, then broke his own record).

And soy has phytoestrogens, which have no effect on male hormones.
fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(09)00966-2/abstract?cc=y=

I'm far from starving, and I'd rather not prove it and risk neckbeards fapping to me.

You realize even herbivores such as deer eat flesh sometimes? Its because meat is NECESSARY and NATURAL for a living organism to consume

Please tell me this is a vegan mocking a meat eater.

lol.

>NECESSARY
Meat is not necessary for the vast majority of people living in the first world.
>NATURAL
So is walking around naked. So is rape. So is cannibalism.

Yes, walking around naked is natural. Notice how rape and cannibalism hurts humans? Of course I care about humans genius

Why do you care about humans but not other living creatures with brains and nerves?

If I programmed a robot to scream and cry when you punched it, would you also feel bad for it? Animals that are not self aware are arguably meat robots

if(body_damaged == true)
{ squeal(); }

Newborns are also not self aware. If I killed a newborn would you feel bad for it?

Nah

Again with the humans. A newborn will grow into a self aware human lol

Not a vegan. I eat all food animals. But I have enough empathy to realize that mammals feel emotions similar to our own. Cows and pigs learn from their experiences and can identify individual humans. They may have the problem solving skills of an ice cube, but they're kind of aware, and even though I eat bacon cheeseburgers regularly I can at least recognize that animals suffer for my meals.

Lots of animals mourn, but they're just receiving negative brain signals at the loss of their own kind. Animals get happy when their human friend arrives because they are a food provider. However, self aware animals (for example cats that recognize their reflection) realize They are being loved and enjoy companionship in general

Fucking kek

>Calling goo that is NOT made of milk cheese

Kys veganfag
You'll never enjoy true cheese

Your goo Will never imitate Camembert

t.french

This shit is why I can never hate vegans, the immediate jumps in logic to try to shame normal people for enjoying food is fucking hilarious to watch

Vegans are the fucking worst.
>pic related typical vegan

>Animals are regularly improperly stunned and go through scalding tanks/dismembering process fully conscious.

No. Unless you know of an animal that can survive even after being exsanguinated.

>Stop eating animals
>Animals naturally evolve
>End up eating us

Holier than now non-rapists are the worst!

The earth is fucked and I'm not in charge of fixing it

That looks tasty actually.

I have the utmost respect for vegans. I’ve also shot and butchered many cute furry things and eaten them. I do believe if more people had to kill their own food just once, meat consumption would reduce dramatically. You can also make much tastier meals with £3.00 of vegetables than you can with a piss poor, intensively reared, £3.00 whole roast chicken from Tesco.

HURHUR. Actually yes.

Fucking moron. God I'm so tired of obnoxious tards pretending they have any idea what they're talking about.

According to studies of cattle slaughterhouses, successful stun rates in even the best slaughterhouses are between 93-98%, meaning that many animals suffer horrific deaths, despite laws that aren't enforced.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1852607

facebook
.com/lightmoveme/videos/1302883786499966/

cok.net/inv/hormel/

Just a couple examples - there are many more.

>I hate people which a different lifestyle to mine
Get a load of this special snowflake.
Fuck off back to your safe space, numale.

>the average vegan

youtu.be/sQdPxIE5eO4

straight into the cringe folder (if I had one)

Except that's literally the most retarded and obnoxiously disgusting vegan you can find on the internet, which says something since there are a ton of unashamedly disgusting and retarded people on the internet. I mean shit, I'm talking to one right now.

Pic related: average meat eater.

>for pleasure
It's for nourishment. That's how carnivores and omnivores survive in nature. Also torture is such an exaggerated word to use in this context.

I'd be willing to bet all your folders are cringe folders.

Someone sounds a little defensive. Need some VVJ?

youtu.be/BTm9LgnHGxM

It's really, really not. You've clearly done little to no research on the subject if you really think torture is at all an exaggerated word. Go to a pig save where the pigs in the trucks are all splattered with blood, standing in their own feces, are crammed on top of each other, for 3 days with no water, in a metal truck in the hot sun, many of them dying and injured, vomiting and foaming at the mouth, and then immediately after they get sent to a slaughterhouse where if it's a good day only 2-7 out of 100 of them go through the scalding tank conscious. You can hear their screams from inside the slaughterhouse. They do not go willingly.

>your taste buds can adapt to think fucking anything tastes good

They can also do the reverse, which is why you think real cheese is foul. It's cope, plain ordinary cope. If they could synthesize real Idiazabal in a lab without tormenting sheep, vegan milk disgust would disappear globally within a month.

>If it isn't perfect don't do it
Do you drive or benefit from drivers? Cars kill many animals as well as people and are far less necessary to human survival than a complete amino acid profile. Why do I never hear vegans railing against the automotive industry?

> I-I-I don't even want your smelly carnie cuck cheese anyway! M-m-my processed nut paste is better!

sour grapes for 200, Alex

wew lads

you asked him if he was vegan and why, he told you a standard reason and you flipped out calling him holier than thou

non-vegans care more about vegan eating habits than they do

it's like deep down meat eaters know what they're doing is wrong, and people being a vegan is like making them confront this, so they lash out instead of looking inward critically

it's a typical american thought pattern.

Cashew 'cheese' isn't bad, but it nowhere compares with a good sharp cheddar.

Cheese is one of those things that just can't be done better with a vegan version.

Ok this argument I sort of understand. But wouldnt it make just as much sense to eat free range or ethically farmed or whatever you call it instead of going veg?

The plating is shit, but there's no reason to assume it tastes bad. Broccoli is nice.

>Also if you went vegan for a couple years you'd realize how foul cheese smells/tastes.
No shit, Sherlock. That'll happen with ANY food you eat. After a while without eating it your body finds it repulsive, be it meat, dairy, or vegetation. Also, just because you Stockholm syndrome'd your tongue into eating something doesn't mean that the rest of us should. Pic related sums up my feelings about this thread pretty nicely.

I've noticed this a lot too.

The militant vegan is very annoying but the "hurr durr you are an idiot because you don't do what I do, you should do what I do" types are way more common.

>it's a typical american thought pattern.
Nigger are you just going around and shitting on/looking for an excuse to shit on burgerland in every thread you visit? I've never seen this much autistic hatred for an entire country before.

Nope.

Many still suffer horrific deaths, and are still severely abused. Free range is a marketing term that means essentially nothing for the animals. “A “free-range” operation house 60,000 hens in one building and provide them a 6’ x 6’ outdoor enclosure between 8:00-8:15 am every second Tuesday.”

Male hens are still ground up alive, their bodies are still mutilated without anesthetic, their children are still taken from them immediately or very shortly after birth, which causes pigs and cows severe stress (there are police reports every year from neighbors reporting the noise from the cows screaming out for their babies, every year, the same time they're taken from them). And the list goes on. It's not a realistic solution in any way. Environmental impact is still terrible, sometimes even worse, still bad for health. Makes absolutely no sense any way you look at it.

No, it definitely doesn't happen with any food you eat, lol.

I could stop eating broccoli for year and still enjoy eating it. There are tons of foods I haven't eaten in years or have never tasted, and they still taste good to me. But animal products are something else. When your taste buds heal you realize how putrid they smell and taste. And it's nothing to do with me, it's about the animals and future generations. But yeah I get why meat eaters always want to go the personal route.

>still bad for health

Nobody cares.

People with hope for a future typically do. But yeah I guess there aren't many of those here, lol.

Now that's just fucking gay

I know vegans don't hate flavor, or there wouldn't be so many delicious vegan desserts. So why are you shackling yourself to the health argument? Getting shitfaced is vegan, as long as your wine wasn't treated with isinglass.

Not shackling myself to it, just an extra point to drive home the fact that eating any animal products just makes no fucking sense.

I actually don't care much about health myself, although I study it a lot. For breakfast today I ate a bunch of cracked pepper and olive oil Triscuits, and three Japanese taro mochi.

i wish i could be vegan. but my body is just fucking bad.
currently working with my GI to see whats wrong with me so i can stop eating meat.

>I need a bandwagon of supporters as my safe space because I am as stupid as a herd animal and can't think independently for myself.

This is how all you meat heads sound when you parrot the same dull bullshit all over the place.

Let other people eat what they want. It isn't hurting you.

Before you call me an elitist liberal on food stamps living with my parents that needs to go back to eating your food's food, know the following. None of that is true about me. I eat meat. I don't give a shit what you eat and I don't think it makes you cool that you care what others eat.

You all look like a bunch of fucking faggots.

>No, it definitely doesn't happen with any food you eat, lol.
Except it totally does. Some foods may take longer periods without to get a reaction, but a reaction will occur all the same. I used to love the shit out of beets as a kid up until I was about nine where I just stopped eating them entirely. Tried some again at twenty two and my body went full retard trying to remove them from my system. A similar thing happens with my mother and cherries. You claim this to be just about the animals and future and then turn around and try to come off as somehow superior by claiming that our tongues just need to heal and that meat eaters are going the personal route. Get over yourself. If you don't want to eat something then that's all you, but quit trying to drag others down when they don't share your ideals

>meat eaters want to go the personsl route.
Vegans are the ones always bitching about how meat eaters kill and torture animals for pleasure.

>eating any animal products just makes no fucking sense

By the same logic, eating funnel cake makes no sense. But you wouldn't say that.

You leave funnel cakes out of this you whore.

>vegans are always bitching

Are they? Or do they just talk about their food and then you feel super defensive because your food is really shitty and unhealthy by comparison.

I truly believe that the only reason meat eaters hate on vegans is because of an underlying sense of guilt and persecution that they feel because of their diet.

No one cares that you eat meat. If you want to be proud of it, go ahead... but its fucking fagolicious thing to be proud of. everyone eats.

its like being proud of how you went to the bathroom today. what are you? 3?

Vegan is a lot better for the environment and hating someone because of their eating habits is stupid.

Not vegan myself as I can't imagine life without pizza.

Do you actually care about their eating habits or is this a way for you to validate your own practices?

man she doesnt look so good in that photo

I think there has been 1 vegan that died on Everest and over 200 that ate meat and died... soo....

>cows deserve to be eaten for being such pathetic losers

You are what you eat.

>I truly believe that the only reason meat eaters hate on vegans is because of an underlying sense of guilt and persecution that they feel because of their diet
Thats a pretty arrogant way of looking at things user. That aside, you seem awfully defensive yourself.

I eat meat and i just don't care either way.

But all this fucking sperging from meat eaters that can't let vegans eat what they want? Thats fucking gay and it does upset me.

How fucking pathetic do you have to be to make a thread called "vegan hate thread?" The people in this thread literally have nothing better to do with their lives but persecute other people?

Why? Do they feel threatened by the mere existence of people that are OBJECTIVELY better than them?

It's not defensive in anyway. I'm just telling the meat heads the way it is. They come off as such faggots.

>But all this fucking sperging from meat eaters that can't let vegans eat what they want? Thats fucking gay and it does upset me.
the 12 kids on Veeky Forums ?

>bbq sauce

lol

>How fucking pathetic do you have to be to make a thread called "vegan hate thread?"
Equally as pathetic as the people that make the "why don't you go vegan?" threads that pop up on Veeky Forums, /an/, and Veeky Forums every other month or so. It's all just pointless bullshit with both sides trying to convince a group that'll never see their way of thinking.

>Not vegan myself as I can't imagine life without pizza

Oh, please, that shit's one of the easiest things to veganize. Stick to omnivorism for something unduplicable, like osso bucco, crab legs, braunschweiger or duck confit.

>OBJECTIVELY better

Nice try, veganbro.

i've tried some before and thought they we're awful

but i'll try out some recipes and see how it goes :)

were*

>this is a special message for all the female vegans
wait it's that guy right?

>wa-la
I love this edit

daily reminder that Veeky Forums is both a female and vegan board