ITT: Stories relating to food

I saw somebody get stabbed behind a Waffle House.

It was pretty dope.

But how was the food

Pretty bad my dude.

There's this big british double decker bus food stand thing where I live. So naturally I assumed it would have some fish and chips. So I asked and no all they have is hot dogs and potato chips and that. Fucking disappointing.

If you're anywhere in America tight now, it is a bad time to go to Waffle House. Only good time is roughly 5:30 am - 11:00 am.

One time at 3am in the morning was drunk as fuck at Perkins with a friend and had no money. I wrote a check. They said they didnt take checks. I said i had no money. They took the check.

The end.

One time at the McDonald's drive-thru, a crackhead ran up to my car and asked for $5. I gave it to him because I was afraid of getting shot or stabbed, but he took the bill, thanked me, and disappeared into the night.

Fucking niggers, they're major pests in this country.

2 weeks ago
>got pulled over
>have weed (not legal in my state)
>have whiskey on the rocks in a Styrofoam gas station cup in cup holder
>have can of pic related filled with my piss that i set behind passenger seat upon getting pulled over
>drunk
>"do you know why I pulled you over tonight, sir"
>long story short I drove away a free man

I once watched a white trash crackhead get dragged by her hair and thrown out of a Subway.

>Waffle House
That chain is a magnet for crazies. Enjoy the social outings in the late nights (and those waffles), but I'm lucky I never got sick with the way they handle the food and tableware.

>also, the meth clown story that happened at my college town

my friend served his bandaid accidentally in some fries when we both worked at Chilis during a dinner rush.

In my hometown, a prostitution ring was run out of a local Waffle House. I was made offers several times while visiting.

I was in it for the hashbrowns, though.

How did you get off scott free?

I worked at a waffle house on the Night shift, friday and saturday nights were a double party everytime. Every night was a drug or booze filled, crime ridden diner party.

>the meth clown story
story?

what state do you live in?

>Google is hard

Fucking get down and shove the earth, mouth breather.

I've had some very close calls like that too. I'm lucky I don't have a few DUIs under my belt already.

Only one time did the police actually know I was drunk as fuck and let my friend drive me home. I also had a quarter ounce of weed in the car so even more lucky.

Knowing how to suck cock like a pro is a skill an a half

Sick edge bro.

I took my wife, kids and extended family there and had a tiptop meal and still got the chunky cute waitress' digits

>ITT
>Lies

the food is never bad no matter what else happens in a WH