You've just received pic related in the mail order

You've just received pic related in the mail order.

Write a high quality summary to convey your feeling…

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aofPdMbXzUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hectic boner. im a grower btw

Bump

'I hope these books aren't a meme'.

'but i've read these already'

Iliad is a solid 8/10
Odyssey 9/10

I want this written on my tombstone.

Good but not as good as Dante

Nice, I have cool copies to display on my bookshelf.

Doesn't look like a very modern library to me.

Loebs are the ultimate editions desu.

Pennis and Also dicke and Balls

The Iliad is a war story in which the dressing of a table receives the same elaborate description as the beheading of men. This is not to suggest a morbid sentiment, which values precious goods and and not human life, but to the contrary, one which gives full expression to every feeling, sensation, thought and deed available to men in this transient world. It is a story in which simple movements in the mind, like dreams or stray thoughts, are given rapturous expression and reverent but critical reception. The formation of a cloud engenders discussion. It is a story where hardened warriors are delighted by the call of a crane in the nighttime.

The story is a barbaric love triangle, the kind that bucks fight over in the wild. Involved in their fight are all the forces of the universe, converged on a single shore outside a holy city. In this story the thoughts of men are connected to the matter of the world, and a line is drawn through the pulses of a single mind, through his embodiment of a violent will by his bronze armaments and his deployment alongside others like himself, through this to the welfare of a people, to the condition of the world in general. The story engages all these levels simultaneously, effortlessly, and relates through them the variable condition of man.

youtube.com/watch?v=aofPdMbXzUQ

I would reverse these personally.

"If you love ass kicking high seas mystical adventures with spoopy magical creatures, and epic battles for love, this shit is fuggen gr8 m8"

>he fell for the Loebs meme
Does there have to be a Jew name stamped on every component of European culture in order for it to be valid?

hello pynchon

Fuck off Dante.

i haven't read them, though

Loebs are dry dual language, very useful but also quite aesthetic. Either lrn2/lit/ or gb2 the shithole you came from.

If you are going to shorten it at least shorten it to "commedia".

That's why I've asked you to convey your feelings. People here have misunderstood what I am trying imply, damn.