If we are living in a computer simulation, how does one unplug?

If we are living in a computer simulation, how does one unplug?

Obviously you have to commit suicide.

SEE YOU ON THE OUTSIDE FAGGOT!!!

You can't

>he's never bathed with his sister as a kid

if you kys, maybe then

*holds OPs hand firmly*
Let's go user.

Fools, a simple suicide is a predicted behavior, you have to hack it

This doesn't work, you just wake up as someone else.
>t. tried shooting myself in the face twelve times

Ok, I'll hint you how to unplug.

1. *************mustard****
2. ***** isopropyl**************
3.*******************dog knees

Once you do this, you can plug in and out at will.

3. Fetishize

You an hero.
The only people those running it believe are smart enough to join them in the real world are those who choose to not play their shit experiment/ game.

i have really struggled with whether and how to respond to this. The execution of this message was very nice and respectful, and I genuinely appreciate that. The premise, however, is problematic. Maybe not inherently, but within the context of the sexist society we live in. Men are allowed, and often feel compelled, to think out loud at women, to share unsolicited not necessarily informed thoughts at women. (And usually these men, unlike you, don’t even seem to recognize that their thoughts may not be useful.) Women on the other hand aren’t allowed to be as open. So, if you want to not just be respectful, but actually be anti-oppression, it is better (IMO) not to respond to a woman’s work with the types of thoughts that other men pawn off as insights, if you know what i mean. again, i appreciate your honesty, but i feel obligated to point these things out.

Do you want to get Veeky Forums DDoSed by the CIA?

create energy strong enough to short circuit simulation. ergo large amalgamation of energy

>inb4 buttflaps

with a gun

You can't wait a hundred years? You people are weak.

>unplug
why does everyone take the 'lol matrix' interpretation of the simulation possibility, and not the much more probable interpretation that we are living in an accurate universe simulation and are just AI awarenessess who manifested out of it?

The way i see it is that if it is possible to simulate a universe at the individual particle level then it is almost certain we are AI in infinite regression universes.

Here's the thing

If "we are living in a computer simulation" that leaves us no good reason to believe we have a body. If we are living in a computer simulation, "we" -ARE- a computer simulation. Even if we have some external body, it's not "us", because "us" is completely dictated by our experiences in here

If we unplugged, we might be a strange blob of nerve endings embedded in flesh living in pure agony. Maybe this is heaven and we're blessed

>because "us" is completely dictated by our experiences in here
lmao'ing @ you're life

If you want to unplug but come back alive later then:

You can sleep / dream.

Sleeping you shut down from the Matrix, and wake up in Inception's Dream World.

And you can come back (unless you are in Coma)

stab a plug in your head and pull it out

>If we are living in a computer simulation, how does one unplug?

Say in a loud, clear voice:

"SIMULATOR: END PROGRAM"

It's no fun to do this alone, though. So I recommend that you go to your nearest Starbucks, sit in one of the comfy chairs, and demonstrate to everyone else how it works. It doesn't always work the first time, so you might have to say it a few times to get it to work -- be patient. Also, keep in mind that it usually works better if you say it in a nice loud voice.

my sister shat in the bath when we did that.