What are your favorite chips?

What are your favorite chips?

I've been enjoying pic related a lot recently.

Those aren't chips user.

I'm a slut for kettle cooked jalapeno chips

they had a honey mustard flavor that were great, haven't seen it since last year though

tostitos with cheese dip our the salsa is good too.

St. Louis checking in.

but I haven't wanted chips in a long time.

Southcentral PA reporting in

This in one of those instances where a store brand is _way_ better than the national brands.

These taste like the actual peppers, they are not just plain chips with green food dye and craptons of capsaicin.

Shit, forgot pic related, sorry

I like basic salted chips. Pic related is really good.
I also like the Kettle salt one

I like the 7-11 brand. I don't know who their supplier is but their kettle chips are all top tier

they removed the MSG from the salt an pepper flavor so they aren't as grEAT but still fine.
They have made other questionable food decisions though where they stopped using mayo on their sandwiches and used that vegan just mayo garbage, and for a while all the sandwiches tasted like aluminum

Best chips imho. Their crab chips are 2nd best.

Harrisburg is a complete and total shithole. Worst capital city I've ever had the misfortune of visiting.

By the miniature I thought there were upside-down spooky skelingtons on there

Enriched with calcium

these jew chips are the absolute worst

I am upset the new bag design doesn't have the two cartoon characters on it.

best chips is here

>how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your crisps!

Kettle chips cause cancer user, you should stop.

Also, never go down on a girl. Trust me.

>tfw Old Dutch salt and vinegar chips are the best but I have to stop myself from eating them because they make the inside of my mouth slough off if I eat too many

I'll post this every time I see Old Dutch posted on Veeky Forums. Old Dutch changed their recipe, stopped using MSG, and all of their chips taste like garbage now. They're all overly salty while still being bland. They used to be the best chips on the planet, then in the late 2000s they became worse than Lays tier.

avocado oil is the dumbest thing ive ever heard of

What sort of div refers to a Yorkshire Pud. as a biscuit?

isnt crusti croc an "acceptable-knock off" brand in general?
why would you post this in a best of thread, user

Beer chips, but now I have to order them online and pay shipping, fuck that.
Lay's had a Limon flavor up in Washington when I was younger, those ruled

favorite right now is this mild barbecue i found, not sweet like most

There is a brand name I can't remember that makes "hot chips" and they're addicting. when I was a kid I got a dense packed ball of the seasoning powder, maybe the size of a gumball. licked on it for an hour

That bag looks a commercial for depression meds