Using binary you can produce any number or letters with just 1s and 0s. But how do produce spaces...

Using binary you can produce any number or letters with just 1s and 0s. But how do produce spaces? You'd need something else... "2s" or something.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_set_architecture
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ternary_numeral_system
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can produce any character imaginable if you establish an encoding system

In ascii whitespace " " is 00100000

not OP, but OP's pic raises a question

How does a computer know the start and end of a byte? Obviously if they're 8 bits you just count them out 8 at a time. But you'd need some point to start counting from.

This thread would even be embarrassing on Reddit.

I have had the same question.

Still no other answer than "you need a quantized, directed dimension"

I mean to represent information you need at least
>1
>0
>quantized, directed dimension

i think OP is an idiot

computer science BTFO

bits aren't just one big string in the computer, they are in structured cells (typically 32 or 64 bits) which the processor knows how to process thanks to computer architecture.

I really hope this is bait. Notice how those spaces you circled are after 8 bits? Also known as a byte. Heres a table to hopefully clear your bong induced retardation.

Computers don't read bits, per se. They read bytes, at a minimum. Some read more than that, depending on the instruction.

In programs, data structures need to have either a known, fixed size (size being number of bytes) or else either have an indicator to let the data reader know how long the structure is beforehand or an indicator in the byte stream to let to reader know when to stop.

Start and end instructions

it's really complicated and if you want a good answer i would suggest asking in /g/ programiming threads, though you might get lots of shitposts along side the good one (singular)

some articles that talk about the subject but are pretty dense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instruction_set_architecture

Pic related is a simple example of an instruction. Also i think Endianness is important to your question aswell but i stopped studing this stuff long time ago

ITT : pic related

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ternary_numeral_system

that will be .05 btc please

>that will be please $100 plz

you mean $1000

It would be embarassing anywhere. Online or not.

By that token, i declare it to be trolling.

>0100100100100000011010000110000101110100011001010010000001101101011110010010000001101100011010010110011001100101
>I hate my life

lmaoo

i really fucking hopw you're joking op.

Fucking retard.
Look up what ASCII is.