What's your favorite piece of literature? Pic related

What's your favorite piece of literature? Pic related.

I just love Lovecraft.

wrong board penis head

also that title looks like it says Mein Stampf, which apparently means My Stamping. so basically a meme

/pol/ is elsewhere

go back to pol you fucking stupid ignorant nazi, "redpilled" faggot.

KYS bootlicking piece of neo nazi shit

Still at this? I already admitted I pitted your board against us in a daring ruse. One of your comrades even pointed it out in my thread.

Nice. I honestly just appreciate the historical context in Mein Kampf. As long as you're not on a pseudo-political tirade you should be able to read what you want.

so do you even read any books?

>looks like it says mein stampf

guess not

what the fuck are you talking about

All this and more! Revealed in:

youre in the wrong thread you shitposting retard. post your favorite book or gtfo.

another one of my favs

it does look like it says Mein Stampf tho. that first letter looks like an s and a t

you should stick with it. it really communicates the point you're trying to make, that being a completely obvious and rather crude bit of meme-baiting

ppl can relate to Mein Stampf these days. it's the story of a paranoid Austrian stamp collector whose collection could not be completed b/c obv Jews

also he stamps a lot
but that's more a subtle motif. you have to read between the lines to see what Shicklgruber is all about

found a reprint. pretty cool

ok

an old comic book from here in brazil. was a classic

bump

fucking STOP

Mein Kampf is actually God tier in German

Veeky Forums cucks wouldn't understand because they can only speak english like the pseudo intellectuals they are

lol never read this one. does he end up gassing kikes?

So y'all just spend your time reading racist shit text instead of actually expanding your mind with real literature. Read a real book sometime.

racism isnt funny

those are real books you fucking dunce

I know there real books, but i cant imagine they really push your mind to any level

There is literally zero reason to read anything that will not have a direct monetary benefit

ITT: racists demonstrate that they are boring retards desperate for attention because talking to other racists shows how completely empty hitlerposting actually is

you have nothing interesting to say to /pol/ so you came here to halfassedly troll people above the ninth-grade reading level you are used to dealing with but unfortunately the real world cannot be reduced to autistic muh white pride hate-cartoons

and you are making richard spencer cry with how blatantly obvious this all is

Being this butt blasted over a post.

>not even mad

theyre just books. whats wrong with you?

/thread

try reading new things every once in a while it'll do you good.

wew lad. enjoy ignoring potentially good reads

Fuck off /leftypol/ stop brigading into MY Veeky Forums

not even mad. disappointed that in the end the core of the redpill is apparently so totally empty that it consists solely of posting manchild garbage on Veeky Forums to get a reaction. so you got one from me and it's too bad it had to be one that confirms how totally unimaginative you guys are

I thought you guys were the defenders of Western Culture or some shit. kind of a letdown. fascists are supposed to be cool and sexy and debonair. you could read esoteric theology or counter revolutionary political theory but in the end you chose to jerk off with this degenerate horseshit. not mouthbreathing retards with a hardon for race-war LARPing and cookouts with the Westboro faggots. you make it just too goddamn easy to shit on you & that's yr problem

not even leftypol. stop making the redpill look like a used fucking tampon with brainlet garbage. you guys are acting like slobs

what redpill? the fuck are you going on about nigger?

>what redpill

you're even more ignorant than I thought. I feel like you're basically giving me a free ticket to have an undersea adventure in the land of stupidity. like a scenic voyage through a wonderland of badly-formed thoughts and obvious insecurity.

how stupid and insecure are today's /pol/tard invader halfwits?

let's find out now!

???

@8927341
do mine eyes spot a fellow redditor? :-)
*does le sriracha dance*

is that it then?

see, here's the thing. I don't know if you're OP or not but it really doesn't matter. you came in expecting to troll Veeky Forums with some super-basic shit but it didn't work. and now you look stupid. and are trying to escape

when somebody says you look stupid, you must realize that saying lol I don't know what you mean is actually not a rebuttal. it's a confirmation.

so take your favorite book, open your ass cheeks, and gently slide it in. then waddle on home to /pol/ and tell them you memed us good. that way we can get back to discussing patrician literature in complex sentences and you can enjoy roasting weenies over an oil drum in the back woods

Anyone who says main kampf or sambo is their favorite book brings this on themselves. it is the cosmic law of the universe. you are painfully, painfully stupid. and there is a red pill today and I would prefer that you grow up, leave the swamp, and take it. my self-appointed task in the meantime is to heap scorn upon all the half-finished mutants - like you - who are on their way to perhaps doing something more constructive for civilization that shitposting about your chosen targets.

Veeky Forums kungfu is, was, and always will be stronger than /pol/.

you can't beat moby dick

EPIC!