I've worked at Arby's for 3 years now, what does Veeky Forums think of Arby's?

I've worked at Arby's for 3 years now, what does Veeky Forums think of Arby's?

LET IT BEGIN

I order the roast beef gyro when I go

Am I intelligent?

The gyro is a quality choice. Did you try the authentic lamb one while it was available about two months ago? Some stores still carry the lamb I think.

you ever pick up any bitches with your meat mountain?

keep the pork belly on the menu forever please

Meat mountain is a pain in the ass to make, idk if I remember any females buying it either.
I judge half the food based on how it smells as soon as I finish it. The pork belly and the brisket smell better than anything else.

Ghetto Arby's, several years ago...

Getting order..
"You wan any ketchup with that"
"No, but can I get some horseradish?"
Blank stare
I return the blank stare.
"What?"
"Horseradish"
.... "Wha?
"Hors(interrupted)
"Lem get mah manger"

Animated conversation on other side of window.

"What is it you want?"
"Just some horseradish"
"What?"
"Horseradish, for on the roast beef sandwich.... horseradish."
"Oh you mean horsey sauce, he just wants some horsey sauce."
Get the death stare from the window monkey...
"Why din you just ask fo it then?"

Have not been back since.

My question user, do you know what horseradish is?

Yes, it's literally one of our signatures sauces. I know what actual horseradish is too even if it smells like shit. I'm white BTW.

I prefer Harvey's a burger chain in Canada

lmao
what the fuck is their problem

I eat a ton of fast food because I'm a trucker and end up at Arby's like once a week. I actually don't really care for it much. It isn't bad but nothing is that impressive and it kind of gives me indegestion. Maybe it's the fries. I did finally try the French dip this week though and it was the best thing I've had from there, I guess I'll just start ordering that. Is there anything else really good I should try before I write off the whole menu and stick with a solid version of a French dip sandwich?

The chicken sandwiches are good, chicken bacon swiss specifically. The smokehouse brisket is great. If you can't find anything you like, there's a double French dip now which is the French dip with 2x as much meat. The Beef n Cheddar is also basically the classic sandwich they have so I assume you already had that.

i think it's aged really poorly with the times, all the ones here are super rundown, but i love their food. it's horrible. but it's a guilty pleasure. love that shitty cheese sauce mmm and a jamocha shake

I've had the chicken, meh. The brisket isn't bad either but I'm a Texan and meh. It isn't up to par. This is pretty much how I've felt about the entire menu apart from the French dip. None of it has been bad, just a bunch of meh. And the dip I got was the double meat. I thought the au jus was good. Does that come pre made or is it a byproduct of the roast beef which I hear is cooked on site?

meh/10, don't see it lasting much longer

i love the pork belly sandwich. wish it could be a full time menu item

The au jous is premade. The beef is indeed cooked on site.

Your beef n cheddar has too little meat and way too little cheese.

Over salted scraps of waste meat /organs/cheeks /jowls/sphincters jellied into a loaf and sliced thinly

>Delish

Bring back the fucking traditional greek gyro.

2 and 2/3rds year too long btw

I fuckin love that roast beef crap no matter whats in it

Your food is good but too expensive for what it is. Your mozzarella sticks are pure crack. The Loaded Potato Bites were the best thing you had then they went away. Whenever I get coupons, I get Arby's. Also shame on your for using pollock in your fish sandwiches. Cod or bust, at that price.

Good ideas but executed poorly with prices much too high. I don't know why anyone goes there when your competitors exist

This is why you order the Beef 'n' Cheddar Mid (it has twice the meat) or the Half Pound version with 8 oz of Roast Beef.

Oldfag here, anyone remember the old style Arby's subs? Non-toasted roll with a little cornmeal? Back when they would have those 2 for $4 specials?

The current (pic related) subs are absolute trash compared to the OG ones

Thanks for making this thread Arby's-user, hope you have a good weekend

to be fair, it's been a few months since I've had Arby's

As someone that lives outside of USA I've only heard of Arby's from watching the Simpsons, the impression I get from that is that it's a shit place to eat.

Costs way too much for what it is.

It's ok. The Simpsons takes cracks at everyone

they have the meats

>I'm a Texan

>i'm a muh texan

You know you fucks are attempting to takeover the most backwards state mantle from MS right? Go ahead and brag, troglodyte.

stupid fucking op. why couldn't you just asked for the horsey sauce?

the arby's by my house sucks

i think arby's is good if you can get some hot fries and a juicy sandwich. love just dousing everything in horsey jizz sauce

but dried out roast beef and soggy fries are just sad...

I want a sourdough melt

Arby's three pepper sauce is hands-down the best thing they have to offer.

You were alright.
Until you started charging 5 bucks for a roast beef sandwich and when you look it the bag it's a fucking Jr. Roast beef.

When did you guys become such jews?

What relevance does that have to the conversation regarding Arby's food?

Seems to be exclusively staffed by rude blacks and every sandwich I've bought from there in the last year or so has been dry as shit. Not great.

When the food isn't shit it's pretty good though. Sandwiches are getting smaller these days unfortunately.

Used to love the curly fries as a kid but now I find myself preferring the potato cakes or mozz sticks and not really enjoying curly fries at all. Not sure if it's the recipe that changed or my tastes.

Beef & Cheddar is the best sandwich

>tfw too intelligent for the roastie gyro

I always get the French Dip and curly fries. I think it tastes good. Isn't the dipping juice just a powder you add hot water to, similar to the prepackaged ramen noodle broth? I also like any of the roast beef sandwiches with cheddar sauce on them. Sometimes the roast beef is shiny with a green tint. I know to avoid that Arbys if this happens.

OP started it by specifying that he lives in a state the wants to secede and create a sovereign nation with no govt, yet somehow has laws removing women's rights, blacks becoming slaves, and guns becoming mandatory

I used to enjoy the turkey cheddar but now their turkey anything just tastes like someone took an entire fistful of salt and threw it in there. It's barely edible.