Fill in the blank

>Fill in the blank.

As the rest of Veeky Forums gets worse, Veeky Forums gets _____.

> There is no character limit.

worse

worser

4chanier

Catgirls!

redditier

niggier

/pol/

meaner.

More like /b/ but without dickchicks and its bait threads are thinly veiled as being loosely related to science and math

diluted as well.

better by comparison but still worse

T. Nigger

even deader than it was a few years ago

1 post per hour when?

brainletier

more like pic related

imo sci has a low population but high turnover and remains basically the same throughout Veeky Forums history.

sci also follows a bunch of basic trends like ""/x/"" posts (free energy, psychology, flat earth...etc), IQ posts, i hate popular science man posts, academic posts (what should i major in, i hate this major, x major is better than y major)

in other words there isn't that much subject variety here and theres very little opposing opinion room

quality has dropped very steadily but not that quickly over the years

filled with edgy teenagers

You mean 'bate threads and bait threads. Wink wink nudge nudge faggot.

On a more serious note, I can't remember this site ever being so bad. Bait is rampant.

The Veeky Forums pass let's you skip captcha, right? Can't you just buy it and then automate shit posting? I get the feeling that the bait threads are automated but I haven't bothered to confirm my theory.

Hi Veeky Forums I'm a PhD student in psychology and I really don't appreciate my field not being thought of as a 'real science' Yes, I know that not every study is reproducible, but come on. It's 2016 after all, and psychology really is part of the sciences.

stupider