Can we all agree vanilla ice cream is the true master race?

Can we all agree vanilla ice cream is the true master race?
All other flavors are sub-humans.

I like vanilla. I just don't say it in the street because some nog might hear me and murder me for being oppressive.

Bill Nye aside, mint chocolate chip is my personal favorite.

Plain vanilla is better than plain chocolate though. I hate when people use vanilla as a synonym for bland, it has a taste and a good taste at that.

vanilla ice cream is for black people
are you black?

>mint chocolate chip is my personal favorite.
my compatriot of African American descent.

yes, but french vanilla is godawful

Only girls like mint chocolate chip. Boys like cookies and cream

cookies and cream is pretty good too, it's my 3rd favourite flavor (mint chocolate chip, cookie dough, cookies and cream)

Holy fuck, are you me?

only if it's vanilla bean

why do people like cookie dough ice cream? It doesn't taste as good as ice cream, or as good as actual cookie dough.

Vanilla soft serve is GOAT but if I'm getting hipster ice cream (see: fucking everywhere in seattle god dammit but sometimes you need ice cream) I'm going to justify my purchase with something more exotic.

Vanilla sucks because it's become the default flavor and you can't get milk flavored ice cream anywhere

Agreed, vanilla is definitely the best soft serve flavor.

dats cuz milk aint got no flavor

Where did you find this pic of me from yesterday

>fall and scrape knee when I was 5, dad buys me any ice cream i want since I didnt cry like a bitch
>he mocks me for picking vanilla and said it was boring
I should have known i was born a republican on that day

yes you can, it's called "cream"
what I really hate is when cheap vanilla icecream is actually cream

banana is best

This. Blue Bell banana pudding is the best ice cream I have ever and will ever have.

Like plain cheese pizza, vanilla is a good way to judge a brand of ice cream. If they can make something so simple taste real good, then almost everything else they make ought to be great as well.

That said, Blue Bell will always be my go-to. Everything else tastes chalky and gritty.

The listeria makes it great.

Mint chocolate chip is truly degenerate, everyone knows it's truly just plain old mint that feels it's too boring so it sparkles a little bit of chocolate without going as far as to commit
Where is mint-fudge? What happenned to mint with browny chunks?

Mint Chocolate chip, or cookie dough is the best tbvh

>sometimes you NEED ice cream

fatty detected
ice cream is a want not a need

Blue Bell hands down is the best ice cream. No amount of shitty hipster ice cream will change that. Ben n Jerry's can suck a fat cock for all I care to be honest.

You know what vanilla is right? It's an orchid. It's one of the most exotic flavors there is in terms if where it's derived from. And yet somehow our society has managed to make it seem bland in the public eye.

RUM AND RAISIN REPRESENT

Lol both are stabilizer-filled shit

got any sources for that claim

the ingredients list?

lmao this is even worse than i expected
>"""homemade"""

>americans willingly eat this

Stand straight in front of Garlic Commander.

This exemplifies precisely what's wrong with american mass produced "food." The only ingredients necessary for a fantastic ice cream are milk, cream, sugar, salt and egg yolks and vanilla.

Tbf you'd be hard pressed to find pre-packaged ice cream without added stabilizing agents in Europe or elsewhere as well (other than haagen dasz and super-premium £8+ per pint brands). In the uk all our common brands are similar to that pic (though not quite as bad).

I'm disappointed that nobody has posted the vanilla used to be black image yet. Come on the op image is asking for it.

>top tier
Vanilla
Chocolate chip
Mint chocolate
Raspberry sorbet

>high tier
Lemon sorbet
Dark chocolate
Caramell
Black currant

>mid tier
Everything else

>low tier
Any fruit ice cream made with milk

>subhuman filth tier
Strawberry

Cream is better. Cream and Strawberry.

>any fruit ice cream made with milk
>hating on strawberry
good god, what is your major malfunction? berries and cream is one of the oldest european desserts, and you're just going to throw that heritage away?

Vanilla is underrated IMO but definitely not the best. Butter pecan is my top pick 100%, while pistachio and strawberry are my second and third. Also strawberry frozen yogurt >>>> strawberry ice cream

Autism speaks

i once served hitler this dish before his conquest of france, he said it was his inspiration for greatness.

the true master race ice cream dish is as follows:
vanilla iced cream
white chocolate syrup
topped with blue berries
served as a float in cream soda

another one of the fuhrers favorites is hot wildberry pie and vanilla iced cream.
hitler only switched to chocolate after he invaded poland, cause thats all they had there.

Many spices used to be exotic but are now commonplace. You think cinnamon used to be easy to get? Fuck, cane sugar used to be highly exotic.

>taking a clearly joking post out of context
Autist detected. fite me irl anyways I'm fit as fuck ya dingus.

There's a reason bland shit is called vanilla.

xDD DAE love hitler ? lol haha he did literally nothing rong xD hey now dont get MAD haha it's just my opinion

> not garlic ice cream
why have you been allowed to live this long?

If any of you negros have had cake batter ice cream you know that it is god tier level ice cream

Carmageddon.

vanilla bean >>>> everything simultaneously

I feel like vanilla isn't the best but my life would suck with out it.