Fuck your meme soda. It sucks

Yup

Mexican coke

That's some pretty good shit.

Objectively inferior to Virgil's

Out of my way peasants.

The one and only.
Culvers root beer is great too.
The best is A&W draft. Canned or bottles it's mediocre. From the restaurant it's phenomenal

On your way to the glory hole to suck off other men?

Japanese sodas.

got a 10 pack of that stuff. it has to be imported to my country. after i drank 3 in a row over the period of an hour, my piss turned fluro green.

how the fuck can anyone justify drinking this poison? the shit is absolutely fucked.

>soda

enjoy your cellulite, rolls, and stretch marks!

Haven't had it since last summer. Seriously craving that lip-numbing tingle. it's seriously fucking wonderful stuff.

If we gave a fuck, we'd be be on Veeky Forums. This is a board for hedonism.

>eat a bunch of asparagus
>piss smells foul afterwards
How the fuck can anyone justify eating this poison? It's absolutely fucked

do you have beets in your country

Yeah, Beets by Dre.

yea its better quality of life than the USA so of course we have beets.

why would you eat the literal autism fruit? its just water anyway

>asparagus
>fruit

>soda

It's called "pop", you fucking plebs, not "soda".

soft drink. not soda, not pop, you weeaboo freak.

>you weeaboo freak

I find that very offensive, friend.

Anything with sparkling water and any form of flavor is soda. Champagne is just soda wine.

Kool-aid is powdered soft drink mix, therefore soda

>kool-aid
Only if you mix it with club soda

Never see people talk about Hansen's which is a shame cause they make good soda. This flavor is fucking good, really refreshing.

Yeah, no soda at all because it's literally poisonous sugar that rots your teeth

>poisonous sugar
>poisonous
>sugar
You don't understand words do you

that actually sounds pretty legit.

are there really people on here that don't drink soda?!

Vimto is best. Plebs dont know about Vimto

Not the same user but I hope you realize that refined sugar is literally a toxin.

That stuff is the best rootbeer I ever had and I fucking love rootbeer. Damn shame the only fucking store that sold it stopped offering it.

One day hopefully I will find a store that offers it...

I have a Dr. Pepper every once in a while (last one was at least about a month ago), yeah.

Honestly, when i started making changes to my diet for my health (which was never necessary, but i like feeling healthy and not like a tub of lard), soda was the first thing to go

>remove molasses
>sugar somehow becomes a deadly chemical

Nehi Master race

This mother fucker gets it.

I had a keg of this at my high school graduation party

Fuck off you yankee prick.

Goat mint sigh bake a guy gins.

Shasta cola, black cherry flavor

Even a brief examination of studies over the past few decades on the effects of refined sugar on the body will show you the truth. Here, let me help you get started.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3649102/
>Soft drink intake increases the risk of obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease. Soft drinks and fructose intake are also related to the risk of the development of gout, metabolic syndrome, and the risk of Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.

>"literally a toxin"
>that
>toxin
I bet you're one of those organic food quacks

>ginger beer, I get bundaberg, but their are other good ones
>San Pelogrino, blood orange, lemon, grapefruit
>jaritos 'lime'

I think the pepsi 1893 can be nice if I'm in the right mood.

I guess you can argue about the definition of "toxin" if you want but I think it's fair to define a toxin as a biologically produced poison and I really struggle to understand how one could be presented with a substance which, when ingested, causes a significant increase in the likelihood of developing the aforementioned diseases, and say, "No, that doesn't seem poisonous at all".

I bet you're a sad fatty who can't imagine life without his candy and soft drinks. No one's trying to take them away from you, man. It's just sad seeing you fight so hard to avoid admitting that sugar is bad for you.

The guys in the alcoholic thread all understand that alcohol is bad for them and they keep drinking it. It's ok to admit that sugar is bad for you. You can still keep eating it.

I do wonder what kind of sad flyover shithole you're living in where saying that sugar is bad for you is enough to qualify someone as a "organic food quack". Unreal.

It's not a "toxin" then.

Where does he or the source he posted say 'toxin'? And like it or not, refined sugar really is hard on your body if you don't eat it in moderation. All diets ultimately run on this basic principle, regardless of their gimmicks (e.g. paleo is healthy because of what you're NOT eating, such as refined sugars and trans fats).

He said it here
It's typical hippie hyperbole

Original and melon are the best

it's coke, unless you are talking about something specifically not coca cola.

get of the internet Radar, your drunk.

A toxin is a biologically produced poison. A poison is a substance that is harmful or lethal to a living organism.

Using these very simple definitions, we can come to the simple understanding that a substance (refined sugar) that is produced biologically (by plants) which causes harm to human beings in the form of a clinically proven, statistically significant increase in the risk of a variety of diseases, is in fact a toxin and I would really like to see you offer a rebuttal of this very straightforward logic instead of calling me a hippie simply because I understand that the two liters of coke you drink every day is bad for you.

Its not hard, son. Engage your brain for a second and realize that "lol ur a hipy" is not an argument. Are you really this invested in maintaining your belief that sugar isn't bad for you?

Oh hey what's this

>time.com/4087775/sugar-is-definitely-toxic-a-new-study-says/
>sugar is toxic irrespective of its calories and irrespective of weight

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/oby.21371/abstract
>Isocaloric fructose restriction improved surrogate metabolic parameters in children with obesity and metabolic syndrome irrespective of weight change.

Just admit that you're a raging fatty and this can all be over.

>A poison is a substance that is harmful or lethal to a living organism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

Why can't you just let the modern world wash away your soul and let technology take your flesh? They're both as useless as nature. We can take our rightful place gods as soon as we let go of the arbitrary laws of biology.

I understand your reasoning, but applying the word this way leads to a lot of confusion as many foods/substances taken to excess are 'toxins' per your definition (table salt, for instance). The FDA itself does not consider it an 'acute toxin', meaning that it won't kill you in a short period of time, though it can cause chronic health problems

Again, moderation is key. The dose makes the poison.

This has gotten me curious, what if we modified our bodies in such a way that made the food we want to eat entirely healthy? Could we then metabolize things like artificial coloring and preservatives in a useful way?

If we modified ourselves to the point we could live off of spoiled food (disregarding taste and appearance), wouldn't that make preservatives redundant by extension?

But I'm wondering if the actual preservatives could be useful in a chemical way. Besides, convincing people to eat healthy rotten food is a hard sell no matter what.

Or you can, you know, actually eat like a normal human

I am but I want to turn all the red 40 we're naturally consuming in to something biologically useful.

For me, its a pure glass of water

>water
>a type of soda
Good job reading the OP

>been trying to lose weight
>one of the things ive done was give up soda
>fitness trainers tell me after a few months of not drinking soda, youre gonna hate the taste of it if you try drinking it again because your body is basically trying to reject it
>5 months without soda
>have a "cheat" day and drink a root beer
>it tasted like the best fucking thing in the world

i guess once a fat fuck, always a fat fuck.
though i did end up losing like 30 pounds during those months.

>can't drink soda in moderation
>thinks a little liquid candy now and then will make you fat
maybe you should learn a little more about nutrition there, user

>can't drink soda in moderation

this is really what it comes down to

Do you like ice cream? Yes, well are you gonna eat it all day every day? Obviously not.

Although Sprecher's Cherry Cola is amazing, I think I prefer Dr. Brown's Black Cherry Soda.

>Threads are always filled with interesting sodas I can't find at the store

Oh well, at least we have Virgil's.

>over 70 lemons
>70

Wew.

>made with REAL sugar
wow, that's impressive

IRN BRU. its a liquid candy bar. you can feel your teeth rot with every sip...

Kroger stores tend to sell them, Food4Less in my city sells them for like $5 for a 6-pack.

>ctrl+f
>no dr pepper

what the hell is wrong with you fags

your ctrl+f button must be broken

Sounds like someone is butthurt because he can't have a freshly-poured tall glass of cold Cheerwine.

Fuck anyone who thinks Cheerwine is anything less that God's gift to soft drinks.

Wait, this is a soda? I always though Cheerwine was a bum wine like Night Train or MD 20/20.

It's watered down Dr pepper

Step aside fags

This shit tastes worse than regular Dew
Baja Blast all day

Mountain Dew is one of the few sodas that actually taste worse with real sugar though

only real niggas know bout this

>Drinking 3 in an hour
Shut the fuck up, that's your fault

I was very happy when Christmas Tree Shops randomly had it, I dunno where to find it otherwise in NJ

Mah nigga.
[spoiler]I prefer original Game Fuel, the formulas are similar. Voltage makes a good substitute when I can't get it.[/spoiler]

I buy it by the gallon

mountain dew is disgusting. 7up is refreshing.

Maybe they should just put artificial sweetener in everything like this shit. I guess the only way I can enjoy this is if I mix all three flavors myself.

This and Baja Blast are the best Dew flavors.

Baja Blast should never be enjoyed without Taco Bell, sorta glad it lost.

Back in the 1990s, this stuff was amazing.

THIS

Same thing goes for cigarettes. I vaped for 2 weeks, then decided to buy a pack of my favorite cigarettes (pic related). The first few hits off that cigarette were better than anything I have ever tasted in my life.

>what is soda water

>a pure glass
>of impure water with carbonation

my man

Expensive compared to regular sodas but it's pretty good.

This