youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>beer
>listenan to blonde on blonde
>buzzed

My lady friend who is on again off again isn't texting me today
My mom's meth dealer won't come by even though she said she would 3 days ago
I can't smoke any weed because I'm trying to get a real job

In the words of Tupac, the great warrior poet, why am I fighting to live when no one gives me a try? Why am I dying to live when I'm just living to die?

Went and bought a half gallon of velicoff, already drank a 1/8th of it in 20 minutes.

Reposted from the /v/ Friday night thread.

>PLAYAN
Was playin SL16 invasion on Dark Souls 3 but got annoyed at how garbage trying to use a Poison Great Scythe is.
>WATCHAN
Was watching Channel 2 television and then watch 2 youtube videos. Now nothing
>LISTENAN
Nothing, too paranoid to listen to music
>READAN
Veeky Forums because all my books are packs in a box and too paranoid to dig them out
>EATAN
Was eating mashed sweet potatoes
>DRINKAN
An entire liter of SKOL vodka with lemon candies in it mixed with a half gallon of Cranberry Juice. Al/ck/ie here.
>SMOKAN
Quit smoking due to asthma, no meth around to smoke and not blowing cash on it
>FAPPAN
None, wife in 90 miles away and im too drunk to fap without rubbing my dick like im trying to start a fire from the sparks and would not like the skin being ripped up
>FEELAN
I want to be with my wife but my damn grandmother with dementia wont die already so i can leave.
I hate that my morals tell me to take care of my elderly, but at least I get to be fuckin hammered 24/7 without my wife knowing.

At least I know the gnomes are not real anymore, but just a personification of my drug-abuse.

drinking some cheap cider, might accompany it with some nytol - life is good.

Maybe scotch, I dunno. Johnie Walker Red Label, kind of cheap but does the job.

I'm sober and feel great and have absolutely zero desire to consume alcohol. I'm going to wake up feeling well-rested and have a productive day like I always do.

I appreciate each and every one of you al/ck/s

what you drunk fucks listening to tonight, need some tunes

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DaNmKghTvj0E

I feel like I'm ready to die.
My family thinks otherwise, but I don't really give a fuck what they think anymore. My father is the only reason I'm still alive. It would ruin him if I killed myself.

>Having some beers, maybe a gin and tonic later
>Playing some League
>Feeling quite nice, not drinking too much since I have to drive really early tomorrow
I like some weird shit but here you go: thecaretaker.bandcamp.com/album/an-empty-bliss-beyond-this-world

that was actually really nice, thanks user

I haven't had a drink all day
It's currently 5:25 in the morning, and i have a headache, severe anxiety, chest pains, mild tremors and i am completely unable to sleep.
At the same time as I'm exhausted and sleepy as fuck.

Should i give up and start on heroin?

just took some Vicodin after a shit load of beers, how fucked am i?

But like, did you at least lead with black label? That's where the price/taste is at. After a few you can switch to cutty

Depends on how much some and a few is

I'm gonna drink and play some Force Unleashed 2 since its free on Xbox

I hate it

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
might turn on the ps4
or might go to bed before i puke on everything around me

got out of the hospital after a month of being there due to unrelated circumstances, hope i can maintain sobriety

I'm bored as fuck now. It's almost 11pm but I'm about to go trail riding with my pioneer 700. Wish me luck, faggots.

dont die

I don't know what a pioneer 700 is but good luck

What were you there for user?

blood infection

Sitting at my computer drinking bottom shelf vodka from the bottle at about room temperature. Watching some StarCraft 2, I miss the old days of playing WC3 and Brood War with friends.

Ghosted a bunch of people on discord, they weren't bad people at all, but years of mental issues and addiction has left me devoid of personality.

I hope I die soon.

Sorry to hear that user. Do you happen to know what the organism was? I apologize for the random questions, I'm a medicine resident so these kinds of topics just get me curious.

mssa
also caused my testicle to swell up p big, blocked the spermatic cord i guess
cleared up from my blood after a week then another 4 weeks of iv antibiotics to make sure it stayed gone

Glad you are doing better. Thanks for answering.

got a decent buzz, but my stomach is full and drinking anymore at this point would result in vomiting either tonight or in the morning

plenty of weekend left, though

gonna crush another beer and then day drink tomorrow and maximize my saturday

One week sober, got an old job back this week even tho they kno im a drunk fuck up. Anxiety and depression getting much better, feels good man.

>tfw still no pussy in 15 months

Could be worse i guess.

Lol try 7 years of no sex.

>faggot normies derail another thread

How does that happen?

>drank 6 pack of pbr
>shit posting and being a salty asshole
>bored...I've shit posted before but fuck...6 pack doesn't do much for me. A pint doesn't do much for me now. thinking of drinking a bottle of wine now just to get the buzz but...fuck...coulda spent my money on something else, or even better, saved it for something like a new pair of kicks.

why didn't you just buy liquor you moron

because a pint doesn't work like it used to. donwanna move up to the fifth for a decent 4 hour time, 20 hour hangover/groggy period. fuck...do I really wanna upgrade?

Chicks don't dig a guy who always reeks of cheap vodka.

trips don't lie. hell, we got a heavenly 777 amongst us in this thread, until he turns into a schmuck and can't discern him/her/it from any other shit poster.

i'm going on 5 years no sex/no gf
I could probably get some if I tried but im not for the party scene, nor one for one night stands and shit like that. Just seems weird to me, I need to be friends with a girl for a while before asking her out. Pussy is great and everyting but i'd rather have a relationship

>Pussy is great and everyting but i'd rather have a relationship
don't change for anyone, man. you know yourself better than anyone.

wtf my favourite wine glass vanished

just drink it out the bottle

>Beer
>Lurking here and waiting for dinner with my cat. He is a good drinking buddy and loves me with all of his heart.
> Feeling depressed over someone that broke my heart.
Pathetic, I know.

Not weird user, I am the same way. I had a couple of one night stands in my youth but I felt dirty afterwards and did not have sex for years.

I realize that that probably did not make you feel better.

drinking vodka and soda after work. cut down from drinking in bed, before work, at work and until 7am after work to just having two or three before bed

i see old pictures of my brother and me crushing liters of vodka and at ungodly hours in our work clothes and feel a mixture of disgust and relief. we both should have died. I would have welcomed it then, but now, I am glad to have a new day.

I just drank a bottle of vodka with some homemade pizza stuff.

Feeling pretty ok

But I really wish I could just stop drinking and feel good without the booze.

all I need is some peace when I want to sleep, but it takes way too much to make me drunk.

>drinking at friends place
>decide it's getting late, and I should probably head home
>pretty drunk at this point
>might have been speeding
>cop pulls me over
>asks for license and registration
>before I can even hand it over to him, another person in a truck flyes past us
>officer looks to me
>"well this is your lucky day, that guy was going a lot faster than you
>runs back to his car
>sirens on, chases after other guy
>I calmly drive my way home
>make myself another drink as soon as I get home
>there's no doubt he would have fucked me over and given me a DUI if I interacted with him for more than 2 sentences
>i'm also under 21

So that's my night so far, boutta watch some netflix then pass out. Hows your night going lads?

nah I get it I was gonna say the same thing. I've had a couple encounters in my later years of high school and a couple years after that but it just feels strange, almost shameful. Not surprisingly all those experiences were when I was drinking

A drink is good for nothing else if not helping you keep cool.

exactly my thoughts. I know I would have been fucked because I can tell when im slurring my words pretty bad. Just glad to be safe at home now, that other guy who was speeding probably just saved my life.

We've all been there. I just slept with a girl who works at the same company I do. She followed me into the bar bathroom and went to town. Most people would think of it as an accomplishment, but I just left her after we finished and have avoided her since.

it's in a bag

Almost beat Force Unleashed 2 on Unleashed mode.
Hell yeah

Beat Vader after like 50 attempts realizing you can deflect his lightning and sword throwing move.

Am I the only guy coherent right now/

:(

I drink nothing but steel 211 reserve. I hate my job and my life. Working graveyard sucks too.

I've coherent. What are you up to?

Well I played a game all night.
Longer than my usual bedtime.
Gonna crack alcohol now

>League of Legends
>Pizza
>VODKA
>Hot-Dogs
>masturbation

A fine day planned.

Where my binge-drinkers-but-not-chemically-addicted at? Woke up under a tree last weekend, but this time someone had handed my phone in to the cops, which was very nice of them.

Chad detected.

Well I don't have a job or a gf just really pleb taste but your post made me smile

positivity user, all good things take time. job came back first, the pussy will follow. Today is 70 days sober for me. If I got this, You got this

It's harder to sleep on heroin than it is while withdrawing from booze.

Damn son get to a meeting stat.

Quit drinking 2 weeks ago. It's hard sometimes, but worth it. I'm not nearly as bloated, lost 11 lbs of water weight so far. And I don't have constant diarrhea and acid stomach anymore. Good times ahead.....

Day 4. Insomnia aside, feeling positive. Paranoia and anxiety dissipating. Fuck alcoholism. I need to stop, not kidding myself it'll be forever, but I'm done for now.

Day 4 here as well, I know, I originally wanted this to last a week just to see if I could, but I already fucked myself by getting withdrawal in the first place, I really don't want my brain getting super fried

What amazes me how quickly your mental clarity comes back. After about a week or so of not drinking, I suddenly noticed that I was getting shit tons more stuff done all day and my mind was back to moving a mile a minute. Nice.

Gonna be playing Bayonetta today, not sure if I want to continue trying to platinum normal or go on to hard

Alcoholics tears

Tastes like bottom shelf vodka

Yesterday was 100 days sober, you aren't really happy I know it

Remember to throw away your bottles before mom comes over or before you do nothing all weekend

>we wuz dickwashers n sheit

itll go away in a few days user. do something really physical to knock you out and help you sleep

hopefully you don't get the itches like I do. shit feels like bugs are crawling on your skin

Hungover. Got probably 5 shots left and a beer in the fridge. Maybe if I drink it all within the next 10 minutes I will feel good. Beer never agrees with me though.

It feels so weird not drinking anything, fuck

So family comes today.
I guess I have to sober up and play nice.
Shit sucks.

I've got eczema so I get that shit times 4. I itch all night (and day really).

>go sober for two weeks
>everything is okay i guess
>gf visits family
>drink immediately and heavily
>within 20 minutes everything is awesome except for the boredom and sadness from missing her

help

eliminate sugar from your diet and take vitamin c supplements, works wonders for me and my otherwise-lifelong eczema

>Day 4
>First time the cravings hit

I'm 100% certain it's due to the immense boredom

Help how do I make withdrawls go away or am I just really hung over????

Please help

what are your symptoms?
honestly there is a fine line between withdrawal and hungover. If you're really bent on destroying the withdrawal go to the hospital they'll give you some adavan, valium, something like that

I'm day 4 too, keeping myself occupied cooking Ramsays dishes from YouTube. His smoky pulled pork is supreme... and it's nice to have an appetite for a change.
I'm underweight ATM, but probably gonna gain about 500lbs. Still, I'd rather be a blob of blubber than a festering corpse.

>I'm underweight ATM, but probably gonna gain about 500lbs. Still, I'd rather be a blob of blubber than a festering corpse.

Exactly the opposite, I noticed slight belly fat which was what made to stop in the first place, but since I didn't have any cravings the first three times I'm thinking about extending this sobriety for a long time if possible, though there's no point in dreaming, I already know I will succumb to it sooner or later

>what are your symptoms?

Nausea shaking disorientation saw scary shit when I closed my eyes anxiety I drank almost a whole bottle of 75 proof rum last night.. never again

151 proof, 75% alc

I'm something like 160lbs at 6ft3. I've gone from eating maybe 2 meals a week, and throwing up most of the time even when I did eat, to 2 decent meals a day. My bod isn't gonna let one molecule of blubber free, inevitably gonna be a fat shit soon.
Nom. Like yourself, I know I'll relapse and be back to my old ways soon. Childhood aside, I've never lived a sober life.
I'm not gonna relapse yet. Hope you can cling to sobriety for a decent chunk of time too. I fucking hate the boredom, but I fucking hate being a drunk too and I don't wanna die too young.

Same weight, 5ft11
Yup, started drinking as soon as I hit 18, I've heard people saying here that the boredom thing can last for months until your dopamine receptors stop being fucked up (or something like that) and you can actually start having fun again

Yeah I've heard the same. I once managed 7 months, and still felt depressed as fuck. Even worse than I did after stopping 5yrs of codeine and 1.5yrs of heroin and fent. Alcohol is truly a brutal, evil little shit. Not convinced I'll ever be happy again tbqh.

HOw much were you drinking a day? Were you drinking every day?

Every day, 4L of 7% beer, basically 700ml of vodka throughout the day

Have 2-3 beers

why does the sun have to exist

Who PBR here

No sun, no fruit, no booze.
One of the first things I do when moving to a new place is to buy blackout curtains.

why no fruit?

Went out last night and had about 11 pints with only having eaten a burrito all day.
Puked this morning after having some water and it feels like I'm being lobotomized