Veeky Forums BTFO:
youtube.com/watch?v=FcZCZkekxxg&t=3m44s

not Veeky Forums

>he thinks depression has not always been a form of libidinal expression
>he thinks this in any sense makes it illusory

Pseud needs to read Lacan

>mfw masturbating for the big other

Foucault is c/lit/core sorry.

Yes but what about him? The thread is just a youtube link to a depressing guy. Is this the new shitposting?

The guy in the video is big on places like /r/the_donald so its a shitpost

He uses this as a profile picture and vlogs then complains about his generation being attention whoring narcissists?
Projection101

See:
>t=3m44s

>he drops his name and gives a babby tier attempt to summarize one of his ideas so it's Veeky Forums related

>youtuber that films himself talking

Youtubers always give off that aura of "attention whore", fuck all of them.

CHEK MEI TWEETAH IMPREZHUNS MAYN STEAM MEATY-OAR

Depressed hedonist detected

You say that like its a bad thing

>Muh unfulfilling life of short-term pleasures is kool tho
Edgy

Guy's an idiot, only thing he got right is that the fetishization of depression is a problem. Last semester I was sad most days for about two months, then started getting happier and it wasn't because I changed anything in my life.

Even when I was getting happier I called a psychiatrist because I fetishize depression and wanted some drugs to make my life struggle seem more significant.

Real depression isn't what those kids in the YouTube videos/on twitter (and myself) were experiencing, it's actually debilitating...

Pretty bad how much of a meme mental disorders have become. Ex. Hehe guess what dude CRIPPLING ANXIETY CRIPPLING DEPRESSION lol. It's good for people to be able to talk about them, but to degrade them to the point of banality is questionable.

You say edgy like its a bad thing

Edgy

this this this this

this is what every "depressed" youtuber believes, also; you think people are consciously fetishizing depression but they're actually unconsciously fetishizing it, like you are now.

"I'm depressed and everyone else is bragging about their depression, but MINE'S authentic."

You may even be genuinely depressed because you're so fucking narci.

DID YEW KNO THAT ALBET CAM-O IS A SAG OF SHID

>progressives are dangerous because they try to police your thoughts
>now lemme police your thoughts and feelings some more
Oh alt-righters and their complete lack of self-awareness

OI BLAME THE FUCKO GOY HE SAID HEDONISM IS GOOD OI

OI DEPRESSION IS JUSTY PRIVILEGED THING JUST BEING SAD MKAY HEH I SHOWED THEM TODAY

remember when he was saying trump is a hillary plant?

ME MUM DIED TODAYH
OR WUSS IT YESTYDAY, I DINNAE KNO