Alright Veeky Forums, do you ever keep an empty bottle or booze? If so, what do you do with it?

Alright Veeky Forums, do you ever keep an empty bottle or booze? If so, what do you do with it?

*of booze

no.

not since I was 19, user
just throw them away

if it's a nice looking bottle i keep it so that i can later store my apple wine in them. but usually i throw them out.

No because I'm not trashy

I keep the bigger bottles because I make my own flavoured vodka and gin mixes and syrups and tinctures and the like, usually split one 70cl bottle into two mixtures which yields about a litre and a half, so the more bottles the better.

Nope, that is something very young drinkers do. I never got into this even when I was young, its just trash taking up space. I don't even like keeping full bottles out for people to see.

I don't generally drink booze, but I always save swing top bottles for my home brews. However, I have a little /diy/ project going to build a bottle cutter for making drinking glasses (inb4 joker) and lampshades from the nicer bottles. It will basically be 4 small wheels and a glass cutter on a piece of board.

its called college

this is the only answer. all these other people are gross faggots

No, I usually smash the glass bottles high on cocaine

why would anyone keep empty bottles of booze you can buy at gas stations

People who have not been old enough to legally buy alcohol for very long do this a lot. They think it's a "souvenir" because daddy might take away their ID or something

Beerfags are the worst at this, "rare empties" lining their shelves as they shitpost about how the IPA from my area will defeat the IPA from your area and how beer is the most enlightened beverage responsible for civilization blahblahblah

I have done this, not dripping that much just normal candles in bottles. Some in wine bottles some in other strange bottles.

I live very far north and it's basically dark almost all day during the winter and having real candles help.

I keep only one bottle because it looks cool, and it was a gift from a close friend when I was left the country.

Pretty good rum too.

No, I'm not underage and need to prove I've consumed alcohol at some point in my life. I've always thought this was retarded, especially when people save empty bottles from New Years Champagne. An empty $50 bottle of Moet or Cliquot isn't impressing anyone.

My hippy roommate keeps them to display a collection of """sea glass""", pebbles, and other assorted beach trash.

No, because I drink so much that my house would be nothing but bottles by the end of the month.

You got a problem with sea glass, you bitch?

this, only complete faggots don't appreciate sea glass

Your roommate sounds a lot more based than you, faggot.

Talk shit about sea glass just 1 more time u fggt I will 1v1 you IRL. I will end ur life.

>brown sea glass
the_man_with_no_taste.jpg

Christ, look at all these filthy hippies.
No wonder this board has gone to shit.

Come over here right now you fggts I will plant ur ass like a tree. I will 1v1 anyone talking shit right now about sea glass or rocks. Also OP you should throw away your liquor bottles, I did about the time I turned 21.

DELETE ALL SEA GLASS

delete you're self

your dead kiddo

Wait, why did you have liquor bottles if you weren't 21? Also nice sea glass, bro.

cut off the top and pee in them when critically drunk

You can store those brown seaglass in your purse you fairy, if it's not green or blue don't waste my time.

A few for the souvenir/rarity element, like this and a couple of expensive liquors.

I turned my 3L Jack Daniels bottle into a working lamp.

I would post pics but I have no cameras.

depends on the bottle, fancy shit I keep the bottle and refill it with shit. It's amazing how people will taste cheap vodka or rum as high class shit just from seeing the bottle.

"Oh grey goose, I can really tell the smoothness in the drink"
>it's refilled with burnetts

I only keep the bottles in my room for up to two months because my mom and I are alcoholics and sneaking booze from my dad. So sometimes depression is so rampant that I wind up neglecting so much around me and I collect 2 trashbags full of empty bottle and cans.

Not the bottles, but I had a phase where'd I'd drink irresponsible amounts of Crown Royal with a couple other friends.

One of them made a robe out of the purple bags we collected over a year of heaving drinking.

>Pic unrelated

>buy fancy bottle of gin because retarded friends won't drink "that cheap shit" even though they mix all the shit anyways
>refill it with some seagrams or whatever the fuck is on sale
>"you see user, if you put more respect into the liquor, you'll have a better time and get drunk faster"
>he still doesn't realize it's cheap shit

This. I keep some bottles from limited runs of scotch that aren't available any longer, or that I can't buy where I'm residing now.

Wine bottles make pretty good rolling pins so sometimes I keep one around.

unfriend that lil faggot

I used to when I was younger. Got to be too much. I think that's the story for a lot of people, once you have access to it legally, there's just too much. I do like a nice bottle though.

And I hold on to any 100-200-375ml glass bottles I find. They're handy, for transporting liquor in smaller packages, and also for water bottles around the house (the 375 at least)

I keep them either if they're pretty of if they were open to celebrate something, especially if its something like a birth in the family, a graduation etc.

Why would you think they're trying to impress ?

>everyone lives in america
stupid burger

>that african country with a drinking age of fucking 2
jesus christ no wonder africa is such a shithole

youre supposed to look at the MLDA you dip

Learn to read graphs, bucko

this better be bait

Collect them all, then i make candle holders out of them and give them to family and friends for Christmas and birthdays.

I only have 1 bottle of sick sake that i got in japan, can anyone tell me what brand this / where i can get in usa?

I kept an empty beer bottle translated to the following: Hell's goat, russian imperial stout.

People asked themselves how can a stout be an imperial stout? The answer is hail satan!

Hell's goat is a classic Ris but riped over 666 years on Glentauchers, Bunnahabhain and Maccallan whiskey barrels. It's also prepped with a bit of sulfur and distillated souls of 32 born Perivian guinea pigs.

After drinking Hell's Goat you might find blood in your urine, this is perfectly normal! We do advice you to visit a doctor.

It was a great beer that had a flavour of whiskey in it. Sorry for the horrible translation.

>friend is gifted a bottle of this
>he runs out of vodka
>simply opens it
>then mixes it with energy drink cause he's never drank pure spirits before

I felt a part of my soul die when he poured in that 1,- euro can of Monster energy drink.

It's fucking vodka. What's more, it's backed by a Hollywood retard eccentric who's biggest claim to fame is two mediocre ghost comedy movies and a movie where he wears a prosthetic skull cap and eats subway sandwiches too fast. Nothing was lost

>all those countries with a drinking age of 115
Kill me now senpai

Sometimes I neglect to throw them out and just leave them on my bookshelf until I clean up.

I drink wanky artisan gin so it looks nice for junk.

I once held on to enough Jack Daniels bottles that I was going to build a desk... but they got destroyed in a flood, and I stopped drinking Jack, so the dream is dead.

I will always keep Hendricks bottles just because I like the medicine bottle design.

I'm not a huge Aykroyd fan, but next to today's garbage "comedy" stars, he's a Groucho-tier genius

I only ever see seaglass in the possession of middle aged white women and old women.

No, but I do keep a selection around in case I'm hosting someone - a bottle of the cheap stuff for mixing and a bottle of good stuff if they want it straight/on the rocks.

My go to drink is Crown Royal with Canada Dry, Club Soda or on the rocks, so I have a 1.75L bottle of that because it's significantly cheaper in bulk.

I hoard them obsessively. Whenever I've collected enough I pour all the remnants at the bottom of the bottles into one smaller bottle and drink it like a disgusting cocktail