Can you make a vlog as well?

Add oil in cooking Pan, Cut tomatoes in It, add garlic
Add salt when water is boiling

Add salt to sauce, and add cooking water if It gets top dry
Push down tomatoes to get the sauce out
Cut the mozzarella in little pieces

Should look like this

It's a cook along newfag.
Go back to whatever shitty board you came from.

did you just put unpeeled garlic in a pan

>unenriched pasta
It's almost like you don't love freedom or something.

Did the ungrateful assholes of Veeky Forums scare off what looked to be interesting and yummy oc?

Again?

Keep updating, you nigger!

Looks like it. Please come back OP the adults on this board want this.

what kind of fag lines up their faggot ingredients like that
also why the fuck do you only have like 3 basil leaves nigguh? might as well not have it at all
lastly, stop doing hacky fake italian pronunciations of your super market ingredients

Imho, someone that can't take a bit of ribbing during OC should probably not try it.

wow, rich

agreed

fuck off buddy

don't add too many onions!

It's just three small onions

bump for interest

updates?

there there
it's gonna b ok

4 chan is a rotten place ridden with underage roaches

Does anyone else see a cat face in the thumbnail or am I going insane

kek

This is fucking Veeky Forums all we do is cook and talk about cooking you dumb shit. A cook-along is not shitposting and definitely under the purvey of this boards mandate.

op come back

>mandate
Retard.

Retard

Wait, you know what, this actually bothers me. I need to know why using the word mandate correctly in a sentence makes me retarded. I simply do not understand.

You didn't use the word mandate correctly.
Retard.

noun
an official order or commission to do something.

This boards mandate is to be an image board pertaining exclusively to food and cooking.

What the fuck am I missing here?

This board doesn't have a mandate.

Today I'll be making pasta with tomato sauce, whoopdeefuckindo

It's literally in the fucking rules section

Veeky Forums - Food & Cooking
Images and discussion should relate to food and cooking.
Recipes are welcome! Feel free to talk about your favorite dishes and discuss past cooking experiences.

You need to get out more.
Where did OP go?

I used the fucking word correctly asshole. The only thing I need to get out of is your girlfriends ragged pussy.

Stop derailing the thread, shitlord.

Threads already fucked. OP disappeared.

Speak for yourself, both of you had me laughing for a solid 2 minutes with this shit, I love this boards arguments.

> #
>I used the fucking word correctly asshole. The only thing I need to get out of is your girlfriends ragged pussy.

I hope you shit yourself so hard you catch on fire. You are wrong and you are obfuscating your own failures in order to not be exposed as the failure you are. You called me out on something and were wrong. You got me all worked up over your spectacular stupidity. Im gonna go cook a fucking omlette and take a shower. It's mothers day, I hope shes proud of her piece of shit child.

You know this thread reminds me. Back before /r9k/ was temporarily removed, back in the day when it the tard wrangler threads were a mainstay.

I used to browse /adv/. It was toxic garbage. I realized that and haven't looked back since. Good bye Veeky Forums you glorious "ironically" mcchicken loving faggots.

>a few faggots made OP leave

For fucks sake you retards...

*omelette

It's pretty gay that some faggots scared off op but if op is too much of a pussy to finish posting (especially some faggy Italian dish that will look nice regardless because it's like 3 ingredients) then he probably shouldn't be posting here.

>cutting mozzarella