You have 10 seconds to explain to me why flat earthers and the like shouldn't be publicly and brutally executed...

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why flat earthers and the like shouldn't be publicly and brutally executed. Make your best case for preserving retardation. Go ahead I'm waiting.

Basic human rights.

Is basic human rights for people who don't deserve it worth it if they become numerous enough to influence policies and fuck the planet up for the rest of us humans?

The distinction between humans and animals is based in genetics but is otherwise purely arbitrary. It would be perfectly ethical to move that line to exclude flat earthers and then force them and their offspring into chattel slavery.

With modern technology we can use IVF to make the women deliver children with intelligent genes and then force the men to spend their lives paying for childcare, after we castrate them of course. It'll really help out the intelligent/stupid ratio.

They might be nice people.

stupid people take a sense of comfort from the idea that the smart people are wrong. It makes their pathetic lives more tolerable.

the anti intellectualism running rampant in society is dangerous and abhorrent.

because they're just trolls haven' a laff
I have never met 1 real person who legitimately believes the earth is flat

Yes. The main problem rights solve is who decides who's worth it and who isnt. And thats a big problem.

Because there are like 3 of them in the whole world.

They help me feel superior

The 20th century showed that elitist genocidal Puritans like yourself were more dangerous.

i cant explain it

but whatever it is it is a massive psyop

>elitist genocidal Puritans like yourself

that's a lot of big words for a flat earth tard to be throwing around. you sure you know what those all mean?

you round earth scum would resort to that. scared that the truth will get out so you try to kill us off.

you don't have an argument so you go all psycho

>Make your best case for preserving retardation. Go ahead I'm waiting.

job security for people who know better

They help you from taking anything for granted. You have to be able to know enough about basic facts to fight off the shitposters.

>>pic
Uh, any artist who was actually trained in perspective knows that the flat earth interpretation is utter bullshit.

Then it would be equally ethical to do the same to you and your family.

This

Making up rules of ethics against single individuals seems inefficient. It'd be much easier for them to just kill me without justification.

>> there are like 3 of them in the whole world.
Flat earthers are real, just like young-earth creationists and other religious fanatics

Have you seen any of the popular flat earth Youtube channels? Some of them have tens of thousands of subscribers, and their videos gain thousands of upvotes.

We should kill them because this time is personnel?

>tens of thousands

So 1% of 1% of 1% of the population. New atheists are a far bigger problem.

The point is their population is so small killing them all wouldn't even matter. It'd just care of things nice and easily, neatly, and quickly.

should you be executed for visiting a cambodian ceramics forum?
That's what I thought...

>New atheists are a far bigger problem.
For whom?

>For whom?
for people spreading theistic propaganda of course.

Not an argument

>hurr they have another opinion than me therefor he should be punished so nobody can challenge my believes

If you volunteer yourself to go first because you hold opinions I disagree with sure. Otherwise fuck off you hypocritical fuckwit.

Have you been living under a rock? Enjoy your trucks of peace and sex-junk-stew STDs.

In death no one can hear you scream.
Torture is so much better than execution.

it's not a problem that they have a different opinion the problem is the opinion they hold is a strong enough indicator of much more severe issues, like putting down a down that's foaming at the mouth.

The foam isn't the problem.

Where would I get my entertainment if they where all dead?

Now add to that the "climate change is a hoax perpetrated by nasa, GMO are causing cancer, vaccines are cause autism, chemtrails in the sky, nuclear plants are cancer factories crowd and you see how fast those number stack up and how they do have real world implications and affect real policies.

>nuclear plants are cancer factories

They are from how horrible mismanaged they are and the complete lack of repercussion from it. Read a history book.

my man!
the earth is flat too look it up

>elitist
I'm with you.
>genocidal
Alright, still with you.
>Puritan
Wat. What are you doing? You had one job. One job. Fuck you.

Basic human rights are for everyone.

Sure, if you're a barbarian.

>Basic human rights are for everyone.
Enjoy your planet turning into an unlivable pile of shit then. You deserve it.

Yes, terrifying. Move on.

Principles are important most the time but they are completely irrelevant and to be disregarded if the end result is the Earth going tits up.
Cletus's and Brandine's lives and comfort are not as important as the entire planet, I'm sorry.

If you killed everyone who had a stupid idea that they believed then there would be like ten people left.
Not enough to keep a thriving society.
Also rivers of blood and whatnot.

Trivializing retarded beliefs with real life implication as "stupid ideas" is a very stupid thing itself. I can assure you more than ten people would be left (in fact billions). But whatever, let's see where this tolerance and acceptance of toxic lunatic believes as "just their opinion" gets us.

>therefor he should be punished so nobody
My post said nothing like that.

this. what's the point of human rights if the end result is ironically diametrically opposed to what they were intended to do?

>Enjoy your planet turning into an unlivable pile of shit then.
Where people are murdered just for having different beliefs? There's already enough societies that do that.

different beliefs =/= retarded beliefs
you're probably a retard yourself

>There's already enough societies that do that
which ones?

>why flat earthers and the like shouldn't be publicly and brutally executed.
Where do you draw the line at what stupid ideas get severely punished, and which do not? Who gets to decide? And what if those deciders make a mistake themselves?

Wanting to murder people simply for having retarded beliefs is pretty fucking stupid itself.

Disproportionate punishment is also stupid and fucking sick.

Do you really think you're going to wipe out the belief, or just push it underground?

>which ones?
Saudi Arabia? Turkey?

>NBA players like Shaq think the earth is flat
>These people are by a large margin more likely to be tall
>Meaning the taller you are the more likely to be a flat earther
>So people who think the earth is round are more likely to be manlets

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why manlets and the like shouldn't be publicly and brutally executed. Make your best case for preserving retardation. Go ahead I'm waiting.

i thought you were referring to those countries, that's why you changed retarded beliefs to different beliefs, because people who get murder in those countries are people with different beliefs and the people with retarded beliefs are the murderers. in fact those countries are an example of what happens when retarded people are in power which you are ironically and unawarely defending with your sleazy use of words.

A bunch of people post stupid flat earth videos, how is that going to result in "Earth going tits up"?

The answer to bad and stupid speech is more speech.

>Wanting to murder people simply for having retarded beliefs is pretty fucking stupid itself
yes which is different from retarded beliefs with real life implications for the entire planet. your posts have so far all been inane

Not an argument.

Is this the most /b/ thread on all of Veeky Forums right now?

Flat-Earthers are emblematic of stupidity but they wouldn't have much impact on the world beside defunding space research and insisting to teach the flat Earth model as a viable alternative in schools as far as I can see. Other groups of people with cranky beliefs would definitely have more of a catastrophic impact on the world see climate change deniers, anti-vaxxers so on and so forth.
Honestly I don't understand why it is so hard for you to grasp that beliefs don't live in a vacuum and they have repercussions on reality.

And yet no one has been able to refute it besides appealing to the famous slippery slope.

What is there to refute? You wanna murder people. Cool I guess. Not gonna work anyway.

You wanna turn the world into Saudi Arabia. Cool I guess. Enjoy it, Cletus's life sure was worth it.

Well since we're not murdering people over thoughts I don't see how we're turning into Saudi Arabia.

What's your point? We should murder that poster because he writes like a retard?

Or maybe you should kys because you can't read.

>Well since we're not murdering people over thoughts I don't see how we're turning into Saudi Arabia.

Have you seriously not watched the news in the last 3 years?

Nobody can read badly written sentences with no punctuation.

Which news are you talking about? Was someone beheaded in the US for carrying a bible?

But it does have punctuation.
You either don't know what punctuation is; or you're pretending not to understand because he, technically speaking, REKT you; or maybe you're that retarded and can't read basic English.

I'm not pretending to not understand. The argument is badly written. Unless he rewords it I'm not going to bother.

Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right.

Translation: I got REKT and can't reply so I'm going to pretend I can't understand.

Again, I don't understand his argument. You can think whatever you want. From what I understand he thinks that if we don't kill people, then people who kill people will come to power.

I don't understand is this flat earth shit real or just an internet fad people are hopping on to be hip or just as a joke?

How does one convince themselves the Earth is flat instead of spherical when several things such as: gravity, light, rotation of the planet, 3d dimensions, the sun, seasons, and more automatically disprove it?

Am I being pranked?

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why Islamists and the like shouldn't be publicly and brutally executed. Make your best case for preserving retardation. Go ahead I'm waiting.

It's a joke started by smart people untill stupid people crawled out of the woodworks and unironically started believing it.

Much like SJW- and modern leftism.

Wether you're pretending to be retarded or you really are, you're adding nothing to the thread, so I'll proceed to ignore any further comment from you.

>i'm unable to reiterate a point

Okay dude. REKT LMAO etc.

They can take all the low skilled jobs we won't want to do

>gravity
they think it doesn't exist
>light
they have no concept of it
>rotation of the planet
they think it's a fixed disc so no rotation
>3d dimensions
it's all holographic projections
>the sun
a smaller ball 10km up in the sky or something
>seasons
no clue

They should be the first to go.

what if robots can do that more efficiently and cheaply? at that point these people will all be unemployed and we'll have to feed and clothe them and their children because they can't help themselves

The Germans solved this question 75 years ago.

how so?

No.

What?

Earth is flat because when I lay a ruler on the ground, both ends touch the ground.

B T F O
T
F
O

Earth is flat because when I see a boat disappear behind the horizon, it doesn't lay forward by 45 degrees.

B T F O
T
F
O

Earth is flat because when you put your ear on the ground, you don't hear Chinese kids starving in an Apple workshop.

How can blueballsers ever recover?

Wether you see the OP as a provocation, or sick and retarded, or just a troll post, he does raise an interesting problem about the increasing ignorance and share of morons among the general population.
A problem to which we have no answer.

It was a joke started by atheists as a way to mock and ridicule creationists, especially young-earth ones.
Eventually actual retards joined in thinking it was serious and that they were in good company.

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why religious people and the like shouldn't be publicly and brutally executed. Make your best case for preserving retardation. Go ahead I'm waiting.

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why stupid people and the like shouldn't be publicly and brutally executed. Make your best case for preserving retardation. Go ahead I'm waiting.

famous slippery slope is right tho

>implying a great deal of flat-tards aren't bible literalists

I know it's ad hitlerum-ish but you're literally Stalin-tier retarded

This is how the AI will view us, not as smart creatures, but barely above plant consciousness. They won't kill us because of their superior ethics, but they will also not care about us and might kill us if it's for the greater good.

Do we have to appreciate nature for what it is or do they have the right to say that their God is in control although it is imagination, dangerous and in total disrespect to the beauty and wonder it actually is.

I'd say >image related

Save those people, but crush that retarded idea untill it is no longer even funny, wise or edgy to spread Flat Earth Theory.

your pretty stupid too imo