If someone was to ask what my home board is on Veeky Forums, for me it is the Veeky Forums, the best board

If someone was to ask what my home board is on Veeky Forums, for me it is the Veeky Forums, the best board.

What would your answer be if I asked the same question of you?

Probably /tv/ but it's really turned into shit over the last couple of years. Veeky Forums would be my #2, then /v/ and /g/.

either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, probably the latter
I also frequent Veeky Forums and /mu/ but they kind of suck and I don't identify with the jackoffs on there (especially /mu/)

I'd say either Veeky Forums or I'm a tourist from KC visiting Veeky Forums

mainly /k/ and /g/.

used to be /k//g//b/ which sounded cool.

Still looks better than most of the British cuisine I've seen

I don't have an exact home board but I visit Veeky Forums and /tv/ the most. Used to visit Veeky Forums a lot but got kind of annoyed with the community there and I stopped playing tabletop anyways, except for the odd boardgame.

Veeky Forums is my home board, but I've been visiting /vr/ more lately. The proliferation of shit tier threads on Veeky Forums is making it hard to stay.

I'd probably go Veeky Forums with Veeky Forums a very close second. /sp/ is solidly third. And occasionally /v/ /tv/ Veeky Forums

/fit > Veeky Forums > Veeky Forums

You must be a special breed if you're upset with the users of Veeky Forums but are somehow ok with /tv/, quite arguably the worst board on Veeky Forums

/co/ used to be my home board, but it's really gone to shit, so now I mostly post on /a/.

Veeky Forums has been so overrun with shitposters lately that I'm considering giving up on it altogether (with the exception of the cat threads). I'd hate to lose my second home here.

used to be /mu/ but its become /pol/lite with tumblr kids and alt-right fags ruining every otpic

so its Veeky Forums /sp/ Veeky Forums

My main 3 are Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, honorable mention to /sp/.

Without a home board atm. I frequent /v/, /pol/, /int/, Veeky Forums, /sp/, and the occasional /x/ for spoops

i go to Veeky Forums for most, but i also love Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /mu/

probably /g/ and /tv/
i mostly lurk Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums for food and outfit ideas

mostly left Veeky Forums, but Veeky Forums and /pol/ are the only boards I really visit nowadays

Veeky Forums. But I go to /out/ and /diy/ fairly frequently. They're really slow though so I only go every other day or so. I read a lot of literature so I tried Veeky Forums but the pretentious culture of gag inducing faggots who think they're all writing the next "Ulysses" became insufferable.

I'm not sure how it is now, but at some point there were multiple people jerking off about their "fetish" in every fucking thread. Constantly bringing it up whenever it was relevant or not. Its a board for discussing roleplay, but not every thread needs to have two neckbeards pretending to be little girls stuffing fucking eachother. Pointing that out made the userbase very upset.

/tv/ I at least know I'm not in for serious discussion. There's a few shows I follow which have good threads though.

/a/, /g/ and Veeky Forums
/a/ is definitely my most visited and then it's a toss up between the other two.
I rarely venture from these three boards

That's fair about Veeky Forums.
More power to you for being able to actually navigate /tv/

ck, or gif when I want to jerk off

it can't be worse than /mu/
well, there's a lot of fetishists on Veeky Forums but they seem to be quite contained
overall probably the highest post quality of the boards I visit, not counting the dwarf fortress general on Veeky Forums

Definitely /r9k/ for me

There's a lot of quality discussion but also a lot of people posting made up stories or those fucking quest threads. They have their own board now but I haven't been back. Quest threads were also a reason I left, 30 or so shitting up the board pushing off quality discussion.

Also I'm not involved with tabletop anymore so there's no real reason to visit anymore. I quit MTG except casual, then again Veeky Forums is horrible at MTG.

/v/ all the way dudes
I see no point in trying to lie and cover up what an asshole I am

/pol/ but I also like Veeky Forums and /out/ along with Veeky Forums

I'd say /co/
Which is a bit odd because I don't spend much time there anymore, but somehow it still feels like my home board.

Therein lies the question; is it the users who make /v/ shit or is it the nature od videogames to make people shit

>a fa/tg/uy on Veeky Forums who browses Veeky Forums

My niggah, are you me?

It's definitely just the userbase.
/v/ will always be a mountain of shit, but it's much more tolerable now that the ponyfags and the pokefags have their own quarantine boards

/sp/artan here

Veeky Forums has been my main for years but I've been on Veeky Forums almost just as much recently. I think Veeky Forums is still my main though. I was here back when Sceak was blog posting about his degeneracy. I also like to visit /pol/ and /tv/ but not daily.

I like mlp, tg, and /d/,

If my boards where combined I would be riding a butter stutter as a slave maid on an adventure to have a picknick with my owners

Does syrup=gravy? I know biscuit=cookie

I think for "gravy" they just use HP brown sauce

this pic reminds me of Skyrim food.

possibly, that seems like a rare combo