Can i substitute coconut oil for regular oil in brownies?

Can i substitute coconut oil for regular oil in brownies?

HAHAHA ARE THOSE BROWNIES WITH DRUGS XDDD????? HAHAHAXDD

DUDE

Yes, and it tastes better than regular oil as well. Brownies made with coconut oil are GOAT.

WEED

LMAO

TRUDEAU

TF is "regular oil"?

Vegetable oil

Say vegetable oil then

DUDE SCHIZOPHRENIA LMAO

DUDE DYING OF CANCER

this came out smelly.

Waiting for it to cool for the money shot

Coconut oil I heard, Is good at keeping brownies moist.

Fun fact: The employer of the chef that invented the brownie (Brtha Palmer) was buried in a coffin made of brownie.

If it smells, you made your oil/butter incorrectly

Please do the proper reasearch before making edibles, most people don't put in any effort and look at the first page of google, and most of those are very very bad ways to ever make edibes

How so?

I decarbed at the proper temp and let it soak 15hrs

Most of it was shatter and wherever you put that in an oven you can smell it a half block away.

I've never made any that didnt smell

A little bit longer to cool so they come out correctly.

I typed a very long response but hit backspace

Soaking isn't nearly as effective as boiling or simmering the bud quickly.

Never cook your plant matter in direct contact with heat. No pots, pans, or slow cookers.

Always make sure you're getting good weed, kief, or oils/shatter/rosin

I make them for a living, but for at-home edibles all you really need is a thermometer. The taste/scent probably isn't a big deal to you since you aren't paying for it, so just make sure you get your dosages right (which you obviously didn't think about for a single second based on )

If you were the expert you say you are you would know It's nearly impossible to accurately make even portioned dosages in one pot.

I could cut it evenly by a mm in all directions and dosage wouldn't be evenly distributed.

Also, Who cares lol.

If you weren't a degenerate stoner you'd know all commercial edibles come with a +/- 15mg warning for a reason. That's a hell of a lot better than a +/- "lol i don't know".

Bust out a calculator, calculate THC, calculate approximate loss from decarb, cook your butter/oil, combine with other ingredients (preferably not a fucking premade box like a downsyndrome).

You're getting defensive over being a fucking stoner, it's weed dude, you're just wasting your money doing shit with less effort

It actually dries them out and makes them hard

I'm a degenerate but you "do this for a living" lol.

Seems like a job a degenerate would have, An angry lying one.

I'm literally just trying to give you advice and you're upset because "who cares"

People use this as medicine, so it usually is pretty important to get dosage, scent and flavour correct. Like I said, at home, it probably doesn't matter to you, you're very welcome to swing by for a lesson

Shut up you pedantic nigger

A few broke coming out.

But perfect constancy. Moist but crunchy edges

consistency*

>weed cures cancer

you've already got the schizophrenia, sorry senpai