Any good books on kidnapping and torturing disabled white people?

Any good books on kidnapping and torturing disabled white people?

White Girl Bleed A Lot.

It's actually a very important book for both left and right to read. Black on white crime is a massive epidemic, and the news media is covering it up, bordering on conspiracy levels.

some sam hyde book about blowing up the president

Go fuck yourself /pol/, you deserve to be tortured

Veeky Forums is for the discussion of literature, specifically books (fiction & non-fiction), short stories, poetry, creative writing, etc. If you want to discuss history, religion, or the humanities, go to Veeky Forums. If you want to discuss politics, go to /pol/. Philosophical discussion can go on either Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums, but ideally those discussions of philosophy that take place on Veeky Forums should be based around specific philosophical works to which posters can refer.

Typical barbarism and inhumanity from non-whites..

de Sade

>you deserve to be tortured

Interesting that you could say something like that and still think yourself one of the "good guys".

Keep wishing that people were being tortured, though. If only /pol/ were as "tolerant" as people like you.

The Girl Next Door

>Somehow believes, against all odds, that your shitposting isn't torture

People discussed literature here before you came and decided to troll for attention.

Fucking savages, I hope they rot.

>believing that blatant fake news
Enjoying your circle jerk, honey?
>WAAAAAH I HATE BLACK PEOPLE THEYRE INFERIOR AND ARE SEXUALLY ACTIVE BUT IM A VIRGIN A BLOO BLOO
Make racists afraid again.

>WAAAAH IM A FASCIST BUT I CANT DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO PUT ME IN MY PLACE HELP ME IM A PUSSY
Sucks for you.

I'd rather be a virgin than have seven bastard children and a dose of herpes desu mein kamarade

Classic case of sour grapes. Kill yourself you racist fascist

>/pol/ cant handle banter
kek

>butthurt broad spilling over from other thread just to tu quoque everyone

your assmad syndrome is out of control

It was definitely performance art. No one could be fool enough to stream criminal activity.

Rape their women and torture their men. Reparations. White people refused to pay reparations by sharing the wealth they plundered so give them reparations by inflicting the same violence and exploitation they perpetuated across the world.

>we're gonna see a race war in america in our lifetime
the books are gonna be fucking great

Whats to envy? Life is shit for black people, and no amount of promiscuous sex will ever change that. Most coalburners are overweight trailer trash slags anyway.

>Somehow believes, against all odds, that the hide thread option no longer exists

Fuck off, mate.