Have you ever found something nasty in your food, ck?

Have you ever found something nasty in your food, ck?

Na, I don't eat processed shit, but I have had worms in my broccoli. Thankfully it never made it to the dish.

Supposedly, the manufacturers said that it's a natural product with no conservatives, so that shit is a result of not refrigerating the drink after opening it.

I bit into a mcnugget probably 8-10 years ago now and it had an completely intact wishbone from a chicken in it

Not sure if there was a lawsuit there but I was like 10 or 12 and my mom laughed it off

No, but I was given an egg mcmuffin at work on friday as a bribe, and opened the packaging to find a mcmuffin inside. That was pretty disgusting, especially after the chinese I had thursday night.

Worst that's happened at home was getting stuff that turned out to be already moldy or going rotten.

At a restaurant, my mother and brother both ordered taco salads, while I got some sort of burger. About halfway through eating, mom found a giant cockroach cooked into the ground beef. Neither of them finished their meal. :-)

Come to think of it, I was at a Thai place a couple of years ago, and when the waiter served me some rice, a live cockroach that had been disturbed by the rice getting scooped out of the serving dish burrowed its way out of the stuff he put on my plate.

>the manufacturers said that it's a natural product with no conservatives

I take it the manufacturers are liberals?

I really can't tell what that is, OP. It looks like halfway moldy orange peels, is it supposed to be orange juice?

Found a live inch worm on the fresh basil on my pizza margarita at california pizza kitchen about 8 years ago.

Coconut water.

Monkey head

Found a McNugget in ur mums cunt once.

Got some rotting fish at a conveyor belt sushi place once.

WHAT IS THAT

One time I ate one of those pre-packaged salads from Safeway and there was a dead bumblebee in it.

To add, once i took a bite out of a subway sandwich and there was a plastic straw wrapper embedded in the middle of the sandwich that I got in a mouthful of sub. I spit it out while I was driving.

Another time there was a huge crane fly in some dipping sauce I had at a vietnamese restuarant.

Another time I went to Dim Sum and a cockroach crawled across the table before the food came out.

looks like some resident evil 7 shit going on there

how did it taste?

I once found a big ass spider in a bag of grapes i got from the store

fucker was still alive. Definitely wasn't native to the american midwest.

luckily I didnt eat the bumblebee and the salad was decently shitty.

Supposedly this is a squid found in some woman's coconut water.

Urban legends sites have yet to debunk it though.

when I was a kid I got cold fried chicken from winco and there was a brain in it

OH SHIT. Damn nigga what the FUCK is that??

>Natural
>No conservatives
Sign me the fuck up

I found a small metal spring in a bag of Lay's chips once

Toenail in hotdog.
Spit it out, kept eating.

I used to love fuji apples and they were my fav second to granny smith ones. One day I found a big ol' tasty fucker, gave it a rinse, and bit into it deep...only to find this awful almost medical antibiotic Lubriderm ointmenty flavor going on and spat it out. Looked inside to find the core of the apple was COMPLETELY BLACK and rotten beyond recognition. It was horrifically rotten and mouldy. Threw it away afterwards...haven't looked at a fuji apple without cringing since.

reminds me of these, every single fucking time i eat when i get a fucking chunk of gristle, i hate these so much, never trust bar s

Was eating some pistachios and bit into one that was full of webs. Gross. Continued to eat. Got another one that had a dead bug with webs in it.

Looks like cockles.

I found a dead spider in my ramen, maybe size of a thumb it was horrible and I havent ate ramen since then.

I found a mcdonalds in my drive thru takeaway once.

>only the best is branded bar-s
The fact that their bologna & hot dogs start at only $0.88 a pack should be enough of a warning.

Goddamn this thread killed my appetite

Anyway one time my brother poured his bong water in my drinking glass. I was young and retarded and took a big ole drink. Swallowed, then gagged.

You missed the best part.

Did you get pregnant?

got live maggot or mold in food so often It's not even funny.
Flies in french fries too (check your fucking oil)
moth in cereals and potato chips.
At some fucking point we even had fucking weevils.
most graphic horror was letting some pot of food outside for a night (with a lid) then reheat it the next day, then discovered that a if was shock full of ants

>The People's Republic of Food Product

>Have you ever found something nasty in your food, ck?

Years back, I bought a pint of milk from a gas station on my way back home from camping and when I was almost done drinking it, I found a small (about 1.5" long) piece of wood in the bottle.

What am I reading?

I found pubic hair my Panera salad before
I imagine it was the cute girl who prepared it for me and i keep it in a jar