Is fried chicken safe to freeze...

is fried chicken safe to freeze? i cant keep eating so much shit or else my heart will stop but i live alone and i cant exactly buy half a chicken breast

why freeze it just put it in the fridge and eat it tomorrow

one chicken breast is enough for 5 chicken pattys
5 chicken pattys are 5 chicken burgers
i cant eat 5 chicken burgers in two days if i dont want to go diabetic blind

You really proposed this in a weird way, with no data about the amount, quality, and how you're eating it. Where do chicken patties come into play.
?

some people freeze raw (fresh) chicken breast, so fried it should be fine. not sure if the texture will keep you satisfied after defrosting it

my chicken burgers are pretty unhealthy, i mkae them whith two layers of panko, just to give you and idea one egg is only enough to make two
honestly eating two alone in a meal is too much, i dont want to give them up since i came up with the perfect recipe but if i have only one with a side of salad i can eat a couple a week
Plus i need lots of ways to cook chicken since i get them whole fresh and around 6 pounds for dirt cheap

Buy chicken thighs( a better cut) . fry one. put the others in the freezer.

Do you always make life this hard?

well, i already freeze my fresh chicken because its too much for me to eat alone
what part of my burgers are perfect dont you understand, also if i buy the tigh alone i deprive myself of the pleasure of bringing a chicken home and taking out all the skin and bones

freezing the patties should be fine if you make them like this

user have you tried baking the chicken? Much healthier for you, and you can make them taste pretty good with the right spices and veggie combos.
Assuming your eating a burger thats a ton of starch to be consuming everyday. I know you didnt ask for that advice but you are gonna kill urself with starches and oils you fry that chicken in.
Trust me bake some perfectly coated chicken for 30 min at around 375. Pull it with the smallest amount of pink noticable and let it finish outside of the oven. I promise you will feel better than eating those starch burgers everyday.

To answer your question. Your chicken will be chewy if you reheat it after freezing it from being fully cooked.

user this is bad advice. Reheating a fully cooked chicken patty? Yeah technically he can eat it but he's better off just keeping some in the fridge ir making less.

>user have you tried baking the chicken?
my chicken burgers are perfect
also baking chicken is for bored housewives that dont want to deal with cleaning a mess after cooking

HIS CHACKEN BURGERS ARE PERFECT

what if i deep fry them?

maybe freeze them unfried?

Or people who are watching what they eat?
Have fun with your arteries. Trust me, i dropped that shit awhile back and am in better shape.
Obviously your chicken burgers are perfect.
You seem a bit dim. Have a good one.

Made me kek

this

wouldnt that be worse?
i mean its already chicken i freezed, also it may ruinn the coating
there are ton of precooked frozen chicken products at the store
>Or people who are watching what they eat?
yes bored housewives
listen i dont want to give up all the tasty food i learned to make because i enjoy eating it but also i enjoy making them, im trying to compromise here, i can have my chicken burgers sometimes and salad other times

>is meat safe to freeze
No

i dont see any other possibility. pretty sure you can just let them be in the fridge for 1-3 days, maybe keep them in a container or wrap them in foil something like that

So a 30 year old who works in a kitchen full time and bakes his chicken at night to keep himself in shape makes me a bored housewife.
Sorry you need starchy deep fried foods for it to be flavorful. You've obviously had shitty baked chicken your whole life.
It's one of my most requested catering items for wedding and graduations.
What do i know, i better go do my nails or something.

Now ya just trolling me son
4/10 for making me respond.

>So a 30 year old who works in a kitchen full time and bakes his chicken at night to keep himself in shape makes me a bored housewife.
it makes you gay

>being this tumblr

im not saying your stupid baked chicken isnt good but i didnt spend an entire year trying different variations of fried chicken so i could stop eating fried chicken just after i come up with the perfect one

I just cared about your health user.
Enjoy the chicken burgers and i wouldn't reheat them.

actually baked chicken is awful, and so is roasted chicken. it dries the meat out by the time the chicken is done, or you cover it with fats and oils to keep it moist and add flavor.
and don't do your "sorry blah blah blah" shit, I'm NOT sorry nobody wants to eat your sand chicken and you take personal offense to baking being a bad method to preparing god damn chicken
you complain like a woman

you're baking your chicken wrong

if you dredge, flour and bake chicken at a low-ish temp and then broil it for a few minutes, it comes out perfectly moist. also helps if you stop buying the chicken tit meme.

I also am baffled by how retarded this thread is

Only eat fried chicken from the grocery deli and buy it by the piece. Easy.

Recipe?

Lol

i highly doubt your recipe is actually good because you're a fucking retard
here's an idea, genius: make the breast into the patties, however the fuck you do that, and freeze them raw (don't coat or cook them, moron)
then unfreeze one patty the night before you want to cook
was that so hard? if you can't understand maybe you should ask your mommy to explain it to you

Mommy doesn't know anything about patties, only tendies.