Have you eaten spiders, snakes, eels?

Have you eaten spiders, snakes, eels?

had fried rattlesnake at a restaurant in Georgia. It was really chewy and it only really tasted good because it was fried

Ive had ratmeat in china. It was like a tastier version of bacon with tiny soft bones. It was great.

Also had eel in china, it was badly prepared and not great.

Snales and eels yes, spiders no but I've never had the opportunity. Totally would though. I have a pretty long list of fucked up animals I've eaten so I wont bother posting it all, but my favorites are Great White Shark and Iguana.

Yes to snakes
Yes to eel
No to spiders.

I think this will be a fairly common response OP

No I live in a 1st world country.

I think this will be a fairly common response OP

Bully, they are great meats.

this is me
eel a best

higby pls

I've eaten rattlesnake and it was excellent but I'm really against killing any snakes, even venemous ones, so I won't eat it anymore. Love eel grilled jap style. Haven't eaten a spider because even Tarantulas in the US aren't big enough to be worth fucking with. Would eat if I was in the amazon rainforest, though.

>spiders

No.

>snakes

No.

>eels

Yes. Boniest fucking fish I ever had, but it was tasty.

I've had eel sushi once, it was pretty good.

>spiders
No, and I'm not interested.

>snakes
No, but I might.

>eels
Yes, good stuff.

Eel is quite common, almost all sushi place have some.

Smoked eel is incredibly tasty. Used to get a whole one for my birthday because of how much I loved it.

eel is in a lot of good jap food

Have not eaten spiders, and I am not interested. I've had snake in sausage, and Jap style barbequed eel, both of which are good.

Japanese BBQ eel (unagi) is really good, but I haven't eaten any snakes or spiders.

>spider
Yeah, we fried a decent amount of bugs in boy scouts on week long "survival hikes" or whatever the fuck they called them.

>snakes
Again, only had it in scouts when we caught one, cooked over an open pit. It was jerky like, tough and bland.

>eels
Have had smoked eel eastern European style, jellied eels (an abomination) and some Japanese bowl with white rice (moonspeak) no idea what it was.

Love me some eel.

Betty what are you doing with that thing?

Eel sushi, but it has almost no eel when I get it, just avocado. One of my favorite sushi nonetheless