"Sorry, the Grand Mac has been phased out, would you like a Big Mac instead?"

"Sorry, the Grand Mac has been phased out, would you like a Big Mac instead?"

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdelivery.mcdonalds.com/jp/browse/menu.html?daypartId=1&catId=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

get a mcdouble

For me, I'd get the McChicken.

I hope you enjoy your mad cow and this food is so liberal it'll turn your ass into a vegan. You will go back to McDonald's and demand they shit down! Because George Soros agrees, McDonald's is a racist establishment that hates gay animals! Shut it down!

go home and make something healthy

Get a mcdouble, mcchicken and a filet o fish and put them all together

Maybe put some fries and chicken nuggies for good measure

Order a McDouble made like a big mac

Murder that bitch.

So a mcdouble without ketchup and mustard, with mac sauce, add lettuce?

pretty much, I think they add something else too but I've never had a plain mcdouble before. They're fuckin delicious

That a man?

grand mac was worse than the big mac, it just tasted off

mcgangbang is best mcdonalds sandwich anyway

go to places gay men cruise for anonymous casual sex and search around the floor for the used condoms, the more shit covered and cum pumped the better. get the condoms and shove the open end up my hairy wart covered anus and wring the anonymous poz syph and wart infected cum right into my lovegut. Do this repeatedly then sit back and wait until the viral fuckflu infestation takes hold of my body and I'm finally free to fuck as a ghouled out pozmonster PIG

Start shrieking while pummeling my head with alternating hands until my handler buys me the 20 piece McNuggets with a large fry unsalted with salt on the side and an ice cold Coca Cola

I really wished that McDonalds would keep their deals and meals consistent. Hate it when something like that happens. Why did they phase out the Grand Mac?

I never asked for a grand mack. Just give me my tendies,

because they have a new 'signature sandwich line'

put a big fat asian knob in my throat and choke on that shit until I'm dead then six nigger necrophile my pathetic white pasty buns POUND TOWN on that dead fucking aids ridden cumpoohole suck a log of shit out of my dead fucking ass then fill it with six shit covered syph ridden POZ black cocks I wanna be poz when I'm a corpse still cut off the warts and scabs from the nigger chodes shock me back to life then sustain me in my coma by feeding me the clippings

I laughed

are you having a stroke?

Them shits are as dry as Margaret Thatcher's snatch-hole.

Give them a taste of my mac.

I don't know because I don't like McDonalds but when Wendy's stopped doing spicy nuggets I went REEEEEEEEEEEEE no shit

Ask for a BigMac with an extra slice of cheese and meat.

That worm is very erect.

is the mac 10 worthy of mac sauce though?
.45 stronk

Say, "Oh well, in that case I'll have two fish sandwiches, extra tartar, please," because I'm not a nigger who's gonna chimp out on some chick for not having something available.

>order bigmac
>order mcdouble
> use mcdouble as a meat doner an make a quad mac
>?????????
Profit

>Work nights
>Get off at 6am
>One morning get hungry and decide to get some food
>See McDonald's drive thru
>Pull in
>Yea ill have a McChicken and fries
>Ugh sir, its 6 in the morning, we don't start serving lunch till 10:30
>Just drive away
Fuck McDonald's

I work in Tokyo's McDonalds amd they erased quarter pounder from the menu recently
Did these also happened anywhere else?

Not in Burgerland
Are you white?

No

What kinda werid stuff is sold at Japanese McDs

Nothing weird, it's just fast food.

Get mega Mac instead

get out of my car and punch her in the fucking face

Did they really replace the grand mac? That fucking burger was the only thing still worth buying from those grease jews. What new experimental shit did they replace it with?

You'd never lay hands on anyone, pussy

Just the thought of trying to pry that greasy fucking ball of calories from that box without it falling apart makes me cringe.

No it didn't, no one is impressed by your sensibilities, end your life

Y-you too

This, a chicken is better than a big Mac anyways because their hamburger patties are thin and tasteless as fuck. If you want a big burger go get Wendy's

It's the same exact thing, just with wider bread.

I'll order the double Big Mac because I'm from Canada.

Burger King sells burgers in the AM fwiw.

Wonder why i'm using the drive thru when I don't drive or even own a car.

The Grande Mac and Junior Mac were meant to be limited time only.

user was likely asking about items specifically sold in Japan. McDonald's like to vary up their menu in each country.
mcdelivery.mcdonalds.com/jp/browse/menu.html?daypartId=1&catId=1

sperg out in an autistic rage until the manager comes and orders them to make one for me out of pity/embarrassment

Why the fuck would I be ordering a Grand Mac? They're fucking disgusting. So are Big Macs, for that matter.

Big Macs are okay at best. DQP's got them beat by a mile, though.

I would order a DQPwC® as a normal American would.

If she wont give me the Grand Mac, I'll give her mine.

get these two, toss the top bun off of one and make my own Chicken Mac.

Say "no thanks I'm only here to have shit".

all these wendy's shills

Tell the cashier that I'm terribly sorry for getting this place mixed up for the Wendys. And asked her why she told me about the Grand mac when I asked for a triple baconator?

Then proceed to burn out of the McDonalds parking lot on my way to the Wendy across the street.

nothing worthy of note, McDonalds is pretty shit-tier in Japan. Even Lotteria are better.
Freshness Burger and MOS Burger are best choices, but more often than not you're better off going to an actual cafe/shop/restaurant/diner that does proper burgers.

>go to mcd's expecting grand mac
>ready to spend 8ish dollars anyway
>they dont have it
>get 2 mcdoubles and 2 mcchickens, ask for buffalo sauce, my usual order
>pair up sandwiches, apply sauce

>2017
>not having a meme order ready to go at all times