If McDonald's™ is for blacks, what's the white man's fast food restaurant?

If McDonald's™ is for blacks, what's the white man's fast food restaurant?

Other urls found in this thread:

taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chipotle, hold the salsa.

Cyanide you cumskin capitalist trump supporter.
I hope you die for enslaving my kings and queens for billions of years.

KFC

Taco Bell

Hardee's/Carl's Jr.
Arby's

subways, cause theres not a more anglospheric dominant food item named after an earl playing cards who beckoned his house nigger to make him something

Race baiting.
What is the matter with you?
In my town the only people that go to Mcdonalds are white and some of the most dignified old men who come from the logging and shipping industry go to McDonald's every morning for breakfast.
Spending all day thinking "WELL AT LEAST IM NOT BLACK AT LEAST IM NOT A LEFTIST" is absolutely pathetic.
Do you think that's what Hitler did? There were blacks in the Third Reich.
Why don't you have some real faith in yourself and show some respect for human life?

Wendy's

chickfila is the only correct answer here

>Spending all day thinking "WELL AT LEAST IM NOT BLACK AT LEAST IM NOT A LEFTIST" is absolutely pathetic.

Beat me to it

Most liberals are white.
Hating someone for being brainwashed in a different way from your brainwashing is counterproductive.

I thought whites went to McDonald's and blacks went to Popeye's.

Normal White People: Chick fil a, Subway, Wendys, Raising Caines, Tim Hortons, Donatos Pizza, Five Guys, In N Out.

Rose colored Iphone7s+ Ugg boot White Girls: Starbucks, Panera, Chipotle.

Old White people: KFC, Long John Silvers, Captain D's, Mcdonalds Breakfast

Child Molesters and Vampires: Arbys

Poor white people: White Castle, Dominos Pizza, Little Ceaser, Carls jr,

Black people: Rallys/Checkers, Churches, Popeyes, Marathon Mini Mart.
(*also shady establishments with either a relative's name or a postitive adjective in the name (ie: Auntie May May's Ribs, Smiley Fries or Grandpa Joes Happy Jamacan Style Rat Burgurs)

>Hating someone for being brainwashed in a different way from your brainwashing is counterproductive.
against what? are you saying california is a great place and its just the people are confused and can change with a good talking to?
the place should be nuked

>hold the salsa

YES THIS, mild? more like too wild! they really need a less spicy sauce there, the guac is great but could use less onions!

chick-fil-a and shake shack are white mans fast food.

Those spicy chiggun sandwiches are the best shit ever, I don't care what anyone says.

>just the people are confused

Yep, you just described an enormous number of people who live in states that receive dramatically more dollars from the federal treasury than they contribute but scream about commiefornia. Who's deceived, again? I can't wait until the next cycle, even the bought and sold congress is getting quite nervous.

>Who's deceived, again?
its pretty obvious its you, california is a fucking degenerate wasteland. boo fucking hoo so some rich jews and tech magnates flock there who fucking cares, its an anti freedom establishment and is not representative of american values.

kill yourself faggot.

yeah but if people are doing better there than in the "real america" + california has many areas of greater freedom (ie who can participate in politics, who has bodily autonomy), who gives a shit?

LMAO

You really feel compelled to justify red states getting twice as much fed money as they put in? Then have the gall to criticize states as being communist that get much less than they put in? Fool.

You are literally a cuck.

>being taxed to death in a blue state

yeah I moved to a blue state once and the combined income tax rate for my lower-middle class bracket was 40-45% which is the actual reason I noped the fuck out to a red state

I'm sure you're real proud of how much of your paycheck goes to the feds, but commies do tend to give up more of their money to the government.

Either you make more than 160k/yr and lying about being 'lower middle class' or you're bad at math. 40+% tax is embellishment at best. With that said, you're still right about getting taxes to hell.

With the cost of living as it is, blue staters have a heavier federal tax burden than red (read: poor) states. It's odd that the conservative side calls out the commie tax payers though, in truth it's their taxes that subsidize states like Mississippi and Kentucky. Imagine how much worse it would br if those states didn't get a taste of the commiebucks that power our nation's largest economies.

Men grow and harvest their own food commonly.

Your view of man is entirely retarded and fucked. You are asking for ''peasants''/

fluxuated 40-45% state + federal over the course of obamas last 4years on less than 50k salary not an embellishment, lrn2taxes and fuck you for your assumptions you've never done my taxes before you and you don't know what you're talking about

also the worst places in need of most govt aid are all blue states

>Detroit
>Baltimore

WRONG.
taxfoundation.org/states-rely-most-federal-aid/

My household income put me in the top 10% earners bracket for the US, and live in a commie state with one of highest state tax burdens. I did not reach 40%

If your tax burden was over 40% it was because you witheld too much in your paycheck and then did some bad math on your tax returns so you didn't get it back.

>no Culvers ITT

I have never seen a black person in a Culver's

this right here

Culver's is based as fuck too. Thinking about drunk driving my ass to get a bacon deluxe double and cheese curds

Burger King

>be me
>a highly intelligent gentleman who is picky about quality and value
>often looking for a delicious new lunch spot
>try Burger King on a whim

My friends I tell you, it was one of the best meals I have had this year. The crisp vegetables mixed with the moist and hot broiled burger. The cool soda, the hot and crunch fries, totally blown away.

I was able to get a value meal for $5.99 and they even complimented my shirt. They don't let black people touch your food and they also have ice cream.

Head on down to Burger King today and get yourself some good mood food. You won't regret it!!

>mcdonalds is for blacks

I rarely see blacks at mcdonalds. It's just whites and mexicans

>McDonald's™ is for blacks
Wait, what? Since when? What about Popeyes? BoJangles? Church's? Fuck, even Zaxby's?