Why do you guys hate him?

Why do you guys hate him?

jealous

He can fuck off

His hair.

He wastes good food people make him and is a little bitch about everything because he only likes 5 star gourmet meals or things he makes himself

I adore him.

I don't hate Gordon Ramsey.

What I hate are all the pretentious little fucks who watch Gordon Ramsey on TV and think it's acceptable to scream and curse at people in the workplace.

I will fire your ass in a heartbeat for acting like Gordon Ramsey in my kitchen.

his vocabulary makes me vomit

His faggy emphasis on presentation. There was a kitchen nightmares where he did this Italian place, and by the time he was done, the food was all tiny portions with unnecessary flair.

He's too wrinkly. Looks like a ballsack.

>I will fire your ass in a heartbeat for acting like Gordon Ramsey in my kitchen.
and what if im working on the electrical in your kitchen and i find out you make a shit risotto unworthy of a dead end diner?
guess what im gonna let you know how shitty it is while i sprinkle mirettes in your bone broth.

we don't, some hate, some love, some are neutral.
honestly, he knows his shit, no on can deny that.
i really like some of his recipes, although i do cut a few corners to make them let's say "home style" but they still work like a charm

I don't mind his success, it's warranted and earned. I hate him for turning an entire generation of cooks into a bunch of fucking assholes because they think that's how it works.

This is all because Marco White made Gordon his bitch boy, then Gordon just took it out on the entirety of society.

so essentially marco pierre white is the reason.

CMERE YOU

>His faggy emphasis on presentation.

Amerilard 5lb portion diner detected.

Marco taught him how to cook...not how to become a corporation.

He's a talentless prick. He has other, real chefs cook the food in his TV shows and he takes credit for it because he's a "personality". It's all fake. He doesn't know anything about food, he broke down crying because Jamie Oliver wouldn't give him a job.

true, but he did teach him how to behave in the kitchen too. marco is a bitch in the kitchen or so i've heard, like gordon on steroids
i know amerifats are going to go bananas on this comment but it's fucking true.
i can eat quite a lot but jesus christ the portions and caloryamounts in NYC/miami when i was there, 1 week in both, didn't go to any shitty palces (apart from one lunch at sizzlers i think). the appetizers we're literally main course and then some sizes. like 2k calories in an appetizer style

>large portions are bad

you don't have to eat it all, you know. and you can take the leftovers home for later.

>shows up at your restaurant.
FUCK YOU CANT FIRE ME. THIS IS MY KITCHEN. FUCK OFF!!! DICK FACE!!!
>throws expensive dish on ground
CLEAN IT UP FAG FUCKER

Wow huh never thought of it like that. Now that you mention it, my 30-gram deconstructed lasagna is the reason why I go to a restaurant.

Fuck off you poof, I expect traditional Italian when I go out, not some postmodern bullshit.

tv meme guy, his food doesnt look so great, i bet he doesnt have much on your average chef