Daily reminder that meat eater cucks are voluntarily supporting the torture and slaughter of sentient animals all for...

Daily reminder that meat eater cucks are voluntarily supporting the torture and slaughter of sentient animals all for the taste and texture of meat. How would you like to be disemboweled and bled out?

Other urls found in this thread:

hunter-ed.com/washington/studyGuide/Field-Dressing-a-Deer-Detailed-Instructions/20105001_700046905/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would disembowel you if you catch my drift

Obvious false flag thread started by a meat head. Pls ignore.

feels good man

It's indistinguishable from actual vegan flags.

> How would you like to be disemboweled and bled out?

I've had basically all my abdominal organs lifted up and out to the side during an operation. So, IMO, that counts. And, once you're dead, they're going to bleed you out anyway, and then replace it with chemicals, it's called embalming. Even if you get cremated, they'll embalm you unless you have written stipulation to cremate you within the first 24 (or is it 48?) hours of your death. Sweet dreams, vegan faggot!

(Even though this is a false flag bullshit thread, I couldn't' help myself).

>hunt and kill animals for the thrill
>tfw the meat is just a bonus
Feels pretty good chasing down a wounded animal and bashing it to death with a rock. One time I shot a deer in the head with a a vz.24. Instead of killing it, the bullet sliced off half of it's face. Following the blood trail and then slitting it's throat as it thrashed around on the ground dying was such a primal feeling that sex or drugs couldn't even hope to recreate.

>How would you like to be disemboweled and bled out?

Death would be a welcome relief

Meat is delicious. Also, being omnivores and all, I don't see the problem.

>not a clean kill
Senpai...

8mm goes through a 1/4" mild steel plate. Figured it wouldn't have a problem going through a deers skull. I almost hit it on the nose, but the bullet followed the snout and just flayed half the meat off the skull.

I personally didn't want to damage the ribs.

>feels good being a terrible shot
If you want to smash animals with a rock just head down to your local live poultry shop

Nah. You don't get the same rush around domesticated animals. I can go into my chicken pen and they'll come up to me expecting pets. It's far too easy.

Stalking a deer through the woods for miles before finding it and killing it is euphoric.

>teleports for miles
>heh. nothing personnel, deer

It's a hardwired response in humans. We hunted and killed things before we even were humans. As much as people would like to whine and cry, hunting and killing gives people pleasure.

>fuck up a shot
>make a huge mess
>mommy make the vegans shut up!

>being this mad instead of having a qt3.14 who goes hunting with you

>How would you like to be disemboweled and bled out?
If the animal succeeds at that, then that's nature running its course too. But it can't, so I get to disembowel and eat it instead.

can you not see that this shit looks like a fram out of an amateur horror movie
this is not cute

There is quite literally nothing wrong with eating sentient animals of any kind. Pig, cow, dog, cat, human, rat. fish, whale, it's all good meat. Eating meat is in our nature. Just accept that already.

frame* sorry i was upset
>just eat plants
>there's literally so many

What a worthless piece of shit you are. You give hunters a bad name. I take 2 deer every year with a bow and would never launch arrow unless I was almost certain of heart/lung hit. I pass up shots all the time. Never, in 10 years have I gutshot a deer, you piece of fucking trash. You probably setup a feeder stand to draw them in, you fuckwad, and still gutshoot them.

>can you not see that this shit looks like a fram out of an amateur horror movie
I suppose it sort of is if you're a deer. Do you think a deer has the cognitive abilities to recognize other deer being killed on a screen? Maybe I can incorporate that, psych out the deer before the hunt.
>this is not cute
>not cutting out a still warm heart and eating it with your 3D waifu
You gay bro?

Lol. Good response. You win

>"You hunt and kill animals in ways that I don't hunt and kill animals! You Brute! Savage! Why I'll report you to PETA FOR THIS!"
Sure thing fag
> You probably setup a feeder stand to draw them in
I stalk them. I made that pretty clear you weeny
>you fuckwad, and still gutshoot them.
Yeah, the neck and hear sure are close to the abdomen.

Stop it OP you're getting me hard and hungry

>bleeding from the abdomen in the pic
>i had to track it down after I shot it
>i din't do no gutshot

You filthy piece of shit. And instead of field dressing immediately, you had to take a pic to document your incompetence. Strangely, it's after sundown which is illegal everywhere, you poaching scumbag. And to top it off, the kind of scumbag you are probably just cut out the backstraps and left the meat to rot. I know you, white trash.

>chicken pen
>not free-range

>meat eater cucks
>using childish meme insult made popular by right-wing talk radio hosts
>to argue vegan point of view
You're a real mixed bag, OP. I wish you were actually genuine and not a troll.

That deer looks cute

>You filthy piece of shit. And instead of field dressing immediately, you had to take a pic to document your incompetence.
Right. I just placed a deer into my ATV to take a picture... instead of gutting it, then placing the deer which is now 50lbs lighter into my ATV and then taking a picture. You know that when you disembowel freshly killed animals, the cuts typically bleed right? Are you an idiot?
>Strangely, it's after sundown which is illegal everywhere, you poaching scumbag
>"People don't hunt at dusk!"
Are you trying to prove how much of an idiot you are? Because that's what you're doing
>And to top it off, the kind of scumbag you are probably just cut out the backstraps and left the meat to rot. I know you, white trash.
>"It's okay for me to unnecessarily hunt and kill animals for pleasure because I act like a complete pussy afterward!"
At least PETA faggots are at least open about how big of pussies they are. If I want to shoot and kill deer, I don't have to do shit with the meat. I'll use the carcasses as Coyote bait just to trigger people like you.

How does it feel that there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop me? How does it feel to know that I get over 10 deer tags every year and the state doesn't give a shit what I do with them?
They're pretty cute to be honest. Sometimes when I'm walking around you'll find fawns nestled under branches or in little depressions in the ground.

Nice poaching after sundown scumbag. Show us your night scope and spotlight for added shithead points. Fuck, a thread with deer hunting pics on Veeky Forums and both are literal trash that poached at night. Absolute filth. A pox on both your houses ! Absolutegarbage-whitetrash.jpg.

>Nice poaching after sundown scumbag. Show us your night scope and spotlight for added shithead points
>being this ass pained about someone hunting at dust.
Did the hunter from Bambi rape you're tulpa user? Do you have PTSD?
> Fuck, a thread with deer hunting pics on Veeky Forums and both are literal trash that poached at night.
>"You like killing things! Everyone knows hunters hate hunting >:((((!"
You are a fag of monumental proportions.
>A pox on both your houses ! Absolutegarbage-whitetrash.jpg.
I'm sure my gf is going to take the news that a weenie from Veeky Forums got his asschapped about a couple of dead deer. I don't think she'll be able to take it user. To make it up to you, I'll go kill another couple deer just for you.

LMAO

If that deer is field dressed, I'm Jesus Christ. You think I'm pissed becauseI'm PETA? Moron, I'm pissed because I'm a responsible hunter who treats it with the respect it deserves. You, oth, are a gutshooting, spotlighting poacher who doesn't even use the meat. I take 2 deer a year as I said and butcher them myself. You, son, are filth and scum, you insufferable maggot.

>If that deer is field dressed, I'm Jesus Christ.
>being unable to see the huge jagged cut on the stomach
Are you retarded user?
>You think I'm pissed becauseI'm PETA?
Nah, it's probably because you're a beta faggot. PETA has standards.
> I'm pissed because I'm a responsible hunter who treats it with the respect it deserves.
>"I kill and murder animals for pleasure, B-b-but I do it respectfully!"
sure thing kid.
>You, oth, are a gutshooting,
Are you trying to be this retarded? You better not be.
>spotlighting poacher who doesn't even use the meat.
No I get on average, over 10 tags a year from the state. So it's not poaching. And I do kill all 10+ deer.
>I take 2 deer a year as I said and butcher them myself.
So can a 10 year old, am I supposed to be impressed you can cut some meat?
> You, son, are filth and scum, you insufferable maggot.
I want to make this very clear, you don't get deer pussy for white knighting deer. Deer don't care if you tip your fedora at them, they're deer.

Oh look! It's 2 edgy kids proud of the fact that they poached a deer at night with a spotlight and nightscope! Cool! Let's follow Trumps advice and MACHI - Make America China, where we don't have anything left to hunt! Good job, whitetrash!

OP is faggot

Here have a chocobo doggo

Don't care. If humans tasted good and was legal I'd buy human meat and not give a fuck how it was obtained

>being this buttblasted
I also kill porcupines and raccoons

>you don't get deer pussy for white knighting deer
how do I get deer pussy then?

Look kid, give it up. That pic clearly shows a dear that has not been field dressed to anyone that has ever field dressed a deer. Accept the fact that you're a nignog whitetrash nightscope spotlighting poacher and move on. I just fucking hope to hell you get busted, trashboi, and they confiscate your equipment. You're a failure as a human.

Killing them does make it easier.
>That pic clearly shows a dear that has not been field dressed to anyone that has ever field dressed a deer.
>"That deer with all of it's internal organs removed hasn't been field dressed!"
Here user, please read this hunter-ed.com/washington/studyGuide/Field-Dressing-a-Deer-Detailed-Instructions/20105001_700046905/
>you're a nignog whitetrash nightscope spotlighting poacher
"I Don't like you having unauthorized fun, so you're both white trash AND a nigger because those are the scariest things in my beta pussy existance"
At least you're "With Her!™". Another thing, you do realize that you're allowed to hunt at dusk right? Please tell me you're just trolling and not this stupid by accident.
> I just fucking hope to hell you get busted, trashboi
Am I a nigger or a redneck? Please make up your mind. also
>implying that Fish and Game give two shits about me legally hunting on my own property.
>You're a failure as a human.
Sure thing. I'm a landowner with a stable job and romantic relationship, while you're ignorant on the basics of hunting. I'm sort of bemused that you're THIS asspained because you're too retarded to realize you're retarded.

>Meat eater
>a cuck
I would like to hear what kind of mental gymnastic you made for that statement.

To me, meat would taste only half as good without all the slaughter and torture involved.