What do gays and atheists eat?

Food

/thread

A bullet.

Tpbp

here's your reply

Lies.

Tonight?
Ribeye steak with garlic roasted broccoli and homemade rolls.

gays? da poopoo

Shit, that got me harder than it should have.

Bananas

Dick and bananas.

Bananas and blow

Blow and dick.

Each other.

I thought that was evangelicals and gays.

Cocks and guillotines.

No soul food, that's for sure

I'm gay and I'm eating ribs tacos

STUCK IN MY CABANA, LIVIN' ON BANANAS AND BLOW

Morality

dicks and assholes.

well a couple hours ago I made southwestern black bean and ground chicken taco burgers that were pretty fucking good if I do say so myself. maybe could've put a little more cilantro in them but I thought they tasted aight.

t. atheist

I had granola with some berries and milk, couple of wings and a beer on my lunch break, came home and worked on a 12 pack and some leftover pasta. I also had an amazing 3 way with this particularly attractive couple last night/very early this morning so 2 dicks in my mouth, but it sucks almost always having the biggest dick, for once I'd like to slob on a knob bigger than mine.

t. literal homosexual that wishes god existed, but is pretty sure we're just complex organisms as a result of chance (evolution)

Are you a good or a bad person?

I pay my taxes, take care of my family, try to be honest, work hard, give to those in need (serve meals/load groceries into cars/heavy lifting at a food bank when I have a Sunday off). I try to be a good person.

Again, I don't believe in God, but that actually makes me more alone in this world and I don't have the comfort of thinking that I'm not by myself.

My girlfriend, most nights.

I cook a lot of vegetable heavy soups and stir fry, because it's easy. Smoked salmon sandwiches, beef jerky bought online, good beer and bourbon, good aged cheese, microwaved peas in red sauce if I'm feeling lazy, loads of eggs, grilled/smoked meats like Cornish hens pork or beef, and more beer. Basically a lot of vegetables and meats. This is what I cook, anyway.

T. atheist lesbo