Post dewkino

Post dewkino

I wonder how that is.

It's Kino.

100% fuck Dew.S.A I want fucking Baja Blast back

I really, really hope you get banned for this post.

They still have this at Arby's.

Is it gone again? I thought they started selling it at the store?

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

They did, but it was part of some contest to decide between Baja Blast or Pitch Black staying in stotes. And for some ungodly reason, the cough syrup that is Pitch Black won out.

The reasoning for Pitch Black winning is that you can just go to a Taco Bell if you want Baja Blast. It makes sense on paper until you realize that Pitch Black taste absolutely disgusting.

mello yellow sucks lmao

>pitch black wins
>I never fucking see it in stores

I preferred Sangrita Blast but of course they didn't bring it back last year and instead put out shitty Pitch Black

It's great.

>Dew.S.A
What the fuck were they thinking

Well you got fucking lucky. I like in a small ass town where a Taco Bell is an hour away and because of that gay contest i no longer get Baja Blast whatsoever besides those tiny ass plastic bottles. I'd rather not have Pitch Black and Baja Blast than have Pitch Black and no Baja Blast. Every time i see that giant pile of Pitch Black 12 packs sitting there undisturbed because nobody wants to drink them i get reminded that dumb normies chose that garbage.

my walmart is just getting in pitch black so stay hopeful user its coming

>mfw there's a supermarket that sells sugar cane mountain dew next to a Taco Bell

I do prefer Baja Blast over Pitch Black any day. Though the truth being

I unironically love drinking this soda, too bad I havent had it in years

Also this isn't dew but red mutant is tight, tastes similar to game fuel

Voltage>White Out>Baja Blast>Livewire>Mnt Dew>Pitch Black>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Code Red