How can i turn my idea to a product?

It's a simple one, just use latex suit to confine water and air flow. Enable them to clean your body and keep your body in a comfort temperature. The aim is using this suit to make travelers no longer have to carry a lot of clothes and of course don't need to wash them. And they Don't need to take off the suit everyday because the suit don't get dirty and can wash your body.
Furthermore, the suit has a air conditioning. You don't need hotel any more. You can sleep wherever you want as long as you can find a socket and feel safe. In the end, this suit may replace house or apartment in some very crowded cities or become a first layer of some exoskeleton system.
I did managed to creat a few .stl files by solid works . But I'm not a professional designer or engineer. I'm just a first year IT student. I do have a proper solid work skill but i have completely no idea on what's next.
How can i make this happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/d/7416867#p7417057
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is this a joke?

>hey can you help me make this product that I plan to sell even though I don't know any of the science needed and you would be doing all of the work and also I won't pay you
Why should I not just make this myself?

Hey thanks for the idea OP, I'm gonna call them Second Skins.

Like BLAME!?

If you guys really want take this idea. It would be a great relief for me. Now I have to study so much fucking knowledge and put tremendous effort to make it come ture. If you take it then I only have to save money and wait. Please promise me you will make this happen.

I wear a latex suit every day for a year so far and never had to wash once

what I mean is you no longer need to take it of. You can wear it 24/7.

I promise

Cool, it's just like you are changing the world for me. Just contact [email protected] then I can send some of my previous designs to you. That should solve the poop.

Final update before going to sleep. Tow noticeable great idea by some great anonymous people.
Anonymous 05/25/17(Thu)00:35:18 No.18345869▶ (You) #
(OP) # (OP) #
File the necessary patents and do a kickstarter? I'd aim a bit lower than replacing housing, though. That's not going to happen anytime in the next few centuries I'm pretty sure. I can see uses for exoskeletons or extended time in VR environments (especially if we ever get to the point where we can connect computers directly to our nervous system).
2. Anonymous 05/25/17(Thu)00:39:34 No.1182305 ▶ (You) #
(You) # (You) #
>There have to be some kind of maintenance station like tesla charging stations.
Bring back phone booths, but instead of telephones you could have an electric outlet, a spigot, and a drain inside. One on every corner, available 24/7, get a good and thorough wash in just 8 minutes.
VR support devices and small maintenance booth.
Really brilliant.
I'll just make it into an open source hardware project some day soon. Every one can download the stl file, print it by cheap 3d printers, put it together with some recommended components, test it out and upload their own designs.
There could be some sort of company to gather the ideas and manufacture it with professional expensive equipment. Selling it and distribut profit by the contribute every designer make using some smart contracts based on block chain.
How about that?

Will they come in transparent? I have some ideas for after market mods.

Maintenance booth? Of course not, that's the last privacy you can have. The suit can come in whatever you want because you are the one to design it.

yuki.la/d/7416867#p7417057
Is there something you're not telling us?

Are you a fremen?

According to Scarlett Johansson when she played Scarlet Witch, such a suit is terribly uncomfortable, will bunch up in places rather than holding any airtight seal, cannot be air conditioned properly (likely due to the high rate of heat the human body emits compared to the amount of air that could be feasibly held by such a suit), is not compatible with toilet use, takes upwards of ten minutes to take off and put back on, and accumulates a lot of unwanted moisture coming from one's own body.

Also, scuba suits have already been invented.

First off what you write is part of the background tech in the NSFW story "Eudeamon".

Secondly latex is thin and leaves you with no heat regulation: you sweat like a pig or freeze. Temperature regulation without perspiration is hard.

Thirdly it is tight and conformal so there is no space between the latex skin and your skin for air or water or anything other than lube (for putting on the latex).

The MIT Biosuit project uses a polymer layer (which is latex) but is not suited for 24/7 use. Pic. related.

>Eudeamon
Thank you for this information. I have to admit I've read the Edueamon and think it's great. The op pic is a dry diving suit. Some user in other boards recognize it but all 4 other threads got deleted. Shouldn't have gone sleep...
However, I'm looking for some who can test out my theory for me, it's easy, just put on some dry diving suit or latex suit or similar, and put a water hose in the collar and flush, see how the water flows. If the water goes as it should have, than put a hair dryer through the collar, turn to cold wind, see how air flows inside.
I could do this myself if I'm not 200cm tall and 140kg fat. But that how sad it is.
If this work properly I'll start design a tree branch shaped water/air tubing system you can put inside this type of suit.

Hey
Where does the buttplug from come into play?

>According to Scarlett Johansson when she played Scarlet Witch
...you mean when she played Black Widow?
you /co/ reject

Since it's complicate to put on and off this suit, I actually designed a shit/pee/period system to solve this problem inside the suit. That plug is a previous idea but yes, you can shit and pee without taking of the suit and hopefully without causing any problem.
After all this idea started last year when I had the chance to join the space poop challenge by NASA but cowardly quit.

Kinky

Yeah…but still way better then touch random toilet seat with your ass. it'll be some kind of adopter like a power jack.

VERY KINKY

This is a fast moving board so there is a big chance that it will quickly fall off the end (the /cyb/ threads, where I contribute, has this problem)

As to the technical issues a test is what counts. Lacking this I can at least provide a guess: that water would flow fairly evenly thanks to the 1/2 k x^2 relationship for spring effects. You might want to increase the differential pressure since any kink (elbows etc) will break the simple assumptions. Same with air flow.

Also, when you remove the water and then air the latex will again come close to the skin but this time with bubbles. Any lubrication would have been washed off and this time it gets uncomfortable. Also moisture will build up so unless you can add a thin layer of
- lubricant
- deodorizer
- anti perspirant
your skin will get humid and you will inside the latex look like a prune. Next you will get bed sores.

There are therefore huge problems you need to overcome. I am not dismissing it but you need to come up with a lot more solutions.

As for non-technical issues this will kill off fashion and many have a perceived need to appear different and fashionable, while the banes were explicitly made to look unrecongnizable.

Keeping skin in contact with water for extended periods of time can fuck up your liver somehow. Good luck OP you horny hero.

Well, there was a mildly revolting thread here or on Veeky Forums about having a catheter in place all the time.

Realistically this is something NASA would have looked into, better check with them. Toilet in space is a huge hassle and a potential major problem in terms of hygiene and creature comfort.

last year NASA launched a contest called space poop challenge on HeroX. I try to join it but they require a essay for thousands of words and I'm not so confident of this idea by that time so I decided to quit. After that the champion design look really rough too.
How can I contact NASA?
Thanks for this technical reply.
I think a constant air flow can prevent this if the moisture is carefully controlled.
About the fashion, I thinked a lot on it. First you can always ware another layer of clothes over this as decoration. Your face is not sealed in the suit.
And soon AR lenses will separate the fashion with actual clothes. People will just decorate their virtual avatar since everyone can see it through lenses.

You know what? In china some city like shanghai have toilets all over the city, but they are all covered by a layer of shit. And the water inside it will 100% spill on your ass and make you want to cut your ass off. It might actually transmit some diseases.

>Have latex allergy
>Die
>Coroner has to remove kinky latex buttplug contraption and greentexts your death on Veeky Forums
>Humiliated eternally

It will not necessarily be latex, just need to be stretchy and waterproof

That's what the air circulation for… why am I keep repeating this?

make a prototype and post the video here.

cum in me, bro

I think I might need some help from a test volunteer. Since the suit is complex to install.
And I'm facing a serious insufficient of funds. I'm a international student in Australia so the tuition and rent are really crushing me. However it did make me more serious then ever about this replacement of accommodation.
If that's all solved, I still need to learn a lot about engineering. Currently I can barely operate the solid works.

>I need some help
YES HELLO PLS SHOVE THIS IN YOUR ASS AND PUT ON THIS GIMPSUIT KTHX

Hello again, I'm surprised at the slightly more positive reception you're getting here.

Just put up ads around your local university.

>
>last year NASA launched a contest called space poop challenge on HeroX. I try to join it but they require a essay for thousands of words and I'm not so confident of this idea by that time so I decided to quit. After that the champion design look really rough too.
A laproscopic solution seem rather brutal. I am missing some details here, like is he extracting waste from the guts prior to desiccation? Eliminating bricks are painful any time.
>How can I contact NASA?
First I'd google NASA hard, using the site: qualifier. Read up so you don't ask what has already been written, and then contact the project manager listed on the web pages.

>
>I think a constant air flow can prevent this if the moisture is carefully controlled.
Constant air flow against skin tight latex will be energy intensive. The MIT Biosuit project has been operating for many years so I am sure there is much to be found there. And researchers like to see people are intersted in what they do. The down side is that they quickly notice if you haven't done your homework in terms of preparing yourself.

>About the fashion, I thinked a lot on it. First you can always ware another layer of clothes over this as decoration. Your face is not sealed in the suit.
About 10 years ago I read about persistent displays that could be rendered into fibres from which you could make textiles (wall papers, posters etc) and fabrics for clothing. You might look into this.

>And soon AR lenses will separate the fashion with actual clothes. People will just decorate their virtual avatar since everyone can see it through lenses.
This will mean everyone will go for a bane suit, right?

Around where I live temperatures range from -30C to +30C. It is hard to see how a latex based suit will let you survive this range.

Aren't we all hoping OP will get a cute grill to test out such a system for him? Like pic. related?

Today's waste elimination requires a zipper. Not elegant. Possibly messy.

Polyurethane and nitrile are possible alternatives, and polyurethane is used for those with latex allergy.

Thank you very much for all this information. As i remember that the laparoscopic is not meaning to open a hole in the torso of the astronaut but in the surface of the yellow space suit. So is like a small air lock for some tubes to enter the space suit.
About the mit biosuit, I haven't seen this before until yesterday but I'll beep search it.
And the fashion. Once the need of variety have been separated from clothes, comfort and convince and convenience is what's left. Not necessarily bane suit but some thing that way.
And for some extreme environments like outer space you already have to wear a suit and you have to solve pretty much all the problem inside it.
And on mars, a large dome city, underground city or just give every on a space suit?

And the temperature. What i have in mind is some thing to reflect the infrared back to your body, and inflatable air chambers built in multiple layers of the suit.
When deflated it can release heat quickly. When inflated it should work like a down jacket.

latest update, the second place had something similar but way less complex. So... whatever...

The second place could have severe impact on the nappies industry which is a gigantic money making industry in the multi billion dollar range. They also make sanitary pads which has an equally captive customer group.

Most great ideas were viewed as jokes user

>Enable them to clean your body and keep your body in a comfort temperature

How do you go about doing this one?

>The aim is using this suit to make travelers no longer have to carry a lot of clothes and of course don't need to wash them.

Long/fulltime travelers are already accustomed to traveling with a bare minimum and buying clothes wherever they need them

>And they Don't need to take off the suit everyday because the suit don't get dirty and can wash your body.

The suit will absolutely get dirty from dust, rain, mud. It will also wear off with time.

>Furthermore, the suit has a air conditioning.

How do you design this?

>How can i make this happen?

Go to a sex shop and look for latex equipment, then get used to the idea that latex is very unpleasant to the human body unless you have a weird sexual fetish.

This post shows that ideas are shit. Everyone has ideas all the time. Show a working prototype and then we'll talk.

No OP but have you read the thread? The entire thread?

I'll make the logo

Oh wait, Veeky Forums not /g/

Well, why not?

Here is something related to start with.

>Bane city

I'm humoring you and giving some thought about this because I'm bored.
Mostly the only problem witht that seems to be OP's fixation on the suit being skintight.
Prototypes should just focus on being functional and if you want the thinnest figure possible you'll tailor it later.
It may be possible to have a rather tight fit on the finished product but not skin tight by any means if you want air/liquid flow.
Also the biggest problem with how many features you want on that suit is the ventilation and pump unit and its batteries. That would at best be the size of a small backpack.
I think the best way to do this would be a highly permeable low density mesh about 1/2 cm thick as a base layer so it could be soaked in water and dry off easily from the ac unit, the mesh would help scrub the sweat off the skin as long as it's not too oily. There would be minimal grime outside of sweat salt since the system is sealed.
Over that a vascular-like system of tubes to deliver air in a homogenous manner all around the mesh and avoid letting some areas go moist.
Finally over that you can put your hardshell wich can be topped off with shiny rubber if you like as long as it's tearproof.
Unless you plan on having a very big backpack on this thing you'd need to supply demineralised water on top of power.
Something I might more consider pitching to an R&D board would be based on only the first layer. Clothing engineered to dry very fast you could shower without taking off.

>build a prototype
>showcase it to investors
>???
>profit

Those are pretty big girls

Thank you for this great idea. The Reason I choose to use skintight suit is to make sure the water can go around the body. It's not necessarily very tight but have to keep a contact with all the skins when air and water not circulating. When air/water plumped in it should create a thin layer of space between suit and skin by pressure. I don't know yet but If other solution can work better I'd be happy to abandon the skintight suit.
About the support system on the suit, I don't even want it to be a backpack. It should be distributed through out the whole torso area. You can't actually do one roll over in it but it should not decentraliz your weight.
And the AC system. I can't do much with the technology today, what I have in mind is something similar to computer water cooling system. The tube connect to lots of radiator and fan. It might work below some certain temperature but once over that point you have to put in some thing like dry ice or even liquid nitrogen to cool down the water. And liquid helium might be a good idea if someone can reinvent the fuel cell to fit in a backpack. It might provide enough energy for a actual AC.
The mesh is truly a great idea, some thing can contain and route the sweat between showers could be helpful.
The circulating water certainly need to be purified, but since you go to maintenance booth every day the amount of water inside the suit don't need to be able to provide a flush, just for some water circulation if temperature gets too high. The maintenance booth will provide enough air/water pressure to flush and dry.
Finally, what's an R&D board? Research and design?
Thanks for your time.

OP that guy is stupid.
These skins are on the forefront of innovation.

I will exhibit my own brand prototype, Foreskins, later this year.

Yeah, I almost bought it if not the "foreskins". Just fuck off

I doubt the idea of a maintenance booth fits in with the whole long travel in unsanitary areas idea. If the place has the means to get one of your booths, surely they'll have clean bathrooms.
Using solid/liquid gases as a cold source is idiotic because you'll need to refuel that as well (not to mention needing an exhaust for the decompressed gases and isolated storage to avoid severe burns).
Also the main role of the AC unit is regulating moisture more than heat.
I don't think you can fit anything more than a basic ventilation unit as a distributed system. Everything that would need a tank or a recycler will require backpack space.
Not to mention, you'll need storage/treatment for waste evacuation.
Even with a sucking canula up your ass and a catheter, you either need to direct the tubes outwards in a toilet or put it somewhere to be removed periodically. Now waste can make up a lot of volume fast, so you'll want to dehidrate it if you don't evacuate it on the spot.
At this point you may as well have a water recycling system or else you're just waisting pure water.
My point is: either you go no hardshell and you effectively do tech fabrics you can shower in but are essentially clothes; or you go full environmental suit with a backpack full of goodies.
Opening a groinflap on modernised longjhons is miles easier than the tech you need for waste disposal. Fucking waste of time if you're gonna stay dependant on daily maintenance.

SHAI-HULUD

the maintenance booth is a pain in the ass. but I have to somehow trade off with the power source.
if I can get wireless electricity out of thin air or even have some sort of high energy nuc-batteries then fuck the maintenance.
BUT I CAN'T
so I made a few solutions for varies situation
1. with sufficient power source
1.1 sth like VR support system or the first layer of exoskeleton can have sufficient power source so you can go all luxurious on them. all you need to find is some clean water from a hose or some natural source like rivers and then filter it.
1.2 space
can go all luxurious
some part don't effect by gravity so kilos of batteries
2. not having sufficient power
2.1 full water circulation
pure water destroy skin so how about 0.9%NaCl or 5% glucose in the water? it's 22us cent a liter in China so not as cheap as water but cheap enough. and I don't see why I can't add some salt adding devices in the suit.
2.2 maintenance booth
this suit is actually made for some bottom class workers in hyper cities like Beijing, Shanghai, and Melbourne where I'm staying. the rent here take up a large part of your income even when you staying in some shitty places miles away from CBD.

>Wireless energy out of thin air
This isn't feasible anywhere but indoors, and even then, it would suck. How much do you know about electrical engineering? How much time have you dedicated to this project, and how much of your time per day is spent thinking about it?

this suit might be an alternative accommodation solution for those people. build some maintenance booth in those cities seems not so hard at all.
the point of maintenance booth is to take over the need of flush and dry from the suit. so the suit only needs a small pump and batteries to do the ventilation and a bit water circulation.
waste storage is not necessary except in space. that plug I design is to put a quick adopter on the anus. you can connect it with a waste tube from the booth and then suck it out or you can choose to have some tail like tube attach to the suit and shoot out shit to a toilet or sth else by the air presser generated from the pump.
the pee and period can be taken care by something like the second place above with an isolated small water circulation. no catheter, that's not health.

not much time... I have to study and make a living. I say that wireless thing as a jock.
by now I'm facing an important choice here. I will enroll in the RMIT in July this year to study IT, by the time I chose this major I don't really take this suit project seriously but now I am.
so I'm thinking of switch to the engineering major. it's providing more job opportunity in Australia and I've seen something like " you can study IT by yourself but not engineering."
what should I choose?

THE SPICE MUST FLOW