What a disappointment. His manifesto is just a dumbed-down version of Ellul by with a boring writing style...

What a disappointment. His manifesto is just a dumbed-down version of Ellul by with a boring writing style. This guy has no original ideas and sounds like he acted like a dick to everyone who tried to help him out (Skrbina, Zerzan). He claims Ellul is too difficult for the average person to understand but I think he's just a pompous dick. He lived almost completely self-sustainably and sacrificed it all just to shill a pamphlet that left no impact. His pretension is about the only thing that differentiates him from a leftist acting violently out of a sense of inferiority. Instead of jerking off to Joseph Conrad he should have read Gravity's Rainbow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8518664
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

try Breivik and Elliot Rodger if you want the real redpill on leftism, women, and minorities.

Your mind will explode with redpills

His short stories were better anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=YQ-Upb4Szms

There's no relation. Kaczynski says his revolution is non-political. He cares about the technological apparatuses, not who is in power.

I simply don't think he was as smart as he thought he was. He should have stayed innawoods practicing permaculture.

>just to shill a pamphlet that left no impact

He got you to read it.

Detailed biography of Kaczynski here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/104495239

no, Veeky Forums memed me

I collected all of his professional mathematical work HERE

warosu.org/sci/thread/S8518664

With the single exception of his 1967 PhD thesis itself, "Boundary Functions" (university of Michigan, Ann Arbor), which I have been unable to easily discover online. I post this with the hope that there may be an upload that someone else is aware of.

Hey, thanks for posting.

The reason why he started his bombing campaign was that he had a favorite spot in the woods. An absolutely gorgeous spot that overlooked a valley and made him feel a direct connection to the world around him. It was in the middle of nowhere though so he would only go once every year or more.

So one time, he's feeling rather depressed and decides that he needs the pick me up of going to this favorite spot but when he gets there he finds a bunch of construction equipment, the hill leveled, and concrete pylons embedded in its place to support some 4 lane highway.

That's the moment he snapped.

no shit, it was for normies dumb dumb.

There can only be one Manifesto…

holy shit I've always thought that was a picture of Jim Carrey

Your post reeks of personal vendetta.
>he acted like a dick
>pompous dick
>as smart as he thought he was
Where did he say he was smart? Don't think I've ever seen that. You've managed to say nothing with your posts about his actual material. I don't know if mathematics hurt you or if you simply hate anyone who opposes leftism, but you clearly have negative feelings towards Kaczynski that are not based on what he wrote. Otherwise, you would've actuall responded to that instead of just calling him a dick

>I simply don't think he was as smart as he thought he was.
He was a certified genius, but he's a mathematician, not an author

and now he's a monkey in a cage, seriously, he needed to stop eating pounds of carrots every day and read Gravity's Rainbow

It's just regurgitated Ellul. Macintyre and Lasch had better arguments against leftists. My negative feelings are I'm likely on a watchlist for purchasing a second-rate book.

>Where did he say he was smart?

You're implying he didn't act like a dick towards his editor and Zerzan?
> I don't like the cover!
> I don't like the title!
> I don't like the format!
> Thanks, I GUESS, since no one else would publish it and the feds are gonna censor me, I GUESS
> Zerzan? Did I mention he's a giant faggot leftist who is wrong?

Why Gravity's rainbow in particular?

It strikes me as ironic that those most likely to agree with Ted's primitivism are leftists.

Episode 4 deals with the possibility of revolution, or rather, why they will fail.

Plus the book in general is a big rant against technology. He would have loved it.

>The reason why he started his bombing campaign was that he had a favorite spot in the woods

And the reason he got caught is that he insisted the FBI shill his second-rate pamphlet. If it weren't for his brother recognizing the pamphlet, he would have never gotten caught.

His pamphlet sent him to jail, and it's just a dumbed down version of Ellul, with a kind of desperate attempt to distance himself from violent leftists, as if he wasn't one.

Dude's still alive. You should send him a copy. He has a lot of time to read it.

If you had actually read his manifesto you would know he addressed this specific point at length for several pages

I haven't actually read his manifesto because that shit's long and boring and people only read it because Ted bombed people to get it published.