Anthony Bourdain vs Andrew Zimmern

Anthony Bourdain vs Andrew Zimmern

Go

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-rolling-back-obama-rules/?utm_term=.1739b34c17e5
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Zimmern#Early_and_personal_life
youtube.com/watch?v=-W8fg7anWuw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

One is a nice guy who loves his job and the other is a drug addict wishing for death.

I'll let you decide which is which.

>average career line cook who got famous by writing a book about the only thing he knows droning on and pretending to be knowledgeable about about anything outside nyc
>vs a bald gross looking fag who sublimates his repressed homosexuality into a love of eating horse cock - and pretty much anything that isn't his wife's punani

What is this, 2007?

I'd rather an Action Bronson, desu.

Bourdain is more entertaining, but Zimmern keeps the political bullshit out of his shows. He still praises the multicult, but at least it's entirely in the service to the food whereas Bourdain is a full blown faggot with that shit.

>go to ex-colonial country
>congratulate the natives on kicking the dirty whites out and reclaiming their lands
>go to white country
>praise all the brown people flooding in and making everything horrible

The hypocrisy is too much.

They both offer different things.

I watch zimmern for neat food and interesting things I've never heard of and occasionally what other cultures eat.

I watch Bourdain to get a better idea of what a place is like and how the people are, how they cook and how they live.

Zimmern leans more towards food and Bourdain leans more towards travel.

Zimm for the sex

Bourdain for the hangover

what i like is that bourdain's old show on the travel channel was much more food oriented than his current show on CNN which is more culture. they're both fine but its nice that we have many episodes of both styles.

Bourdain is a liberal faggot; Zimmern is an annoying cunt.

Zimmern should be in jail for what he did you fucking racists.

Bourdain, Zimmerman is a creepy fuck.

Ol' Tony Bordain fell for the "tough woman" meme and got cucked. Andrew Zimmern gives his qt rich wife the pipe in between cooking meals for his loving family.

I know which one I'd rather be.

My father looks and acts a lot like Anthony Bourdain

Did his wife cheat on him?

Zimmern, Bourdain is reddit personified.

I feel like they've either let Zimmerman be more sweary on camera, or just put those scenes in in the later seasons. Anyone else notice this?

Bald fatty changed his name just because of some nigger like some beta cuck so I choose the other guy.

I like Zimmern more since he's more genuine and less self-consciously cool and detached. Both are alright though.

Zimmern is entertaining once in a while but I can only watch one episode at a time before he gets obnoxious.
I understand why some people hate Bourdain's style but he's more entertaining and informative to me.
Both have their pros and cons.

They're both mediocre jews. So neither.

Apples and oranges

Zimmern
>Family friendly exotic food adventures

Bourdain
>For adult audiences. Knows good stuffs with beer/10

kek

I like zimmern better. Anthony bourdain is a smug fucking idiot. They are both liberal crybabies, but zimmern is a genuinely nice guy.

Bourdain on the otherhand is so smug, annoying, hypocritical, mean spirited and preachy. His CNN show is a major major red flag. He used to be a real genuine guy and now he is nothing more than a talking head for spewing CNNs progressive propaganda under the guise of a food show.

>be anthony bourdain
>go to (insert muslim country)
>explain again why Muslims are so great and why there is so much Islamophobia and how islam is so misunderstood because they know how to make great kabobs.

Its fucking infuriating I cant even watch his shit anymore because its gotten so political. Just eat your fucking food and talk about their culture and leave your shitty politics out of it for gods sake.

I wrote my post before I read yours. I agree with you completely. Refer to mine if interested:

you sound like a whiny pissbaby

In good food cultures the food is a fusion. Singapore for example. In a lot of the western countries they are multicultural but if everyone keeps their food separate and original instead of creating fusion or a melting pot nothing really evolves. Some of the best food in the world is a result of many cultures converging into one which is the opposite of a multicultural society.

Thanks for your argument you pussy liberal. Why dont you go back to your progressive globalist agenda. What country are you from?

awwww is the widdwe pissbaby upset
i'm sure trump will kiss it all better and tell you what a big boy you are

>obnoxiously shoving politics into everything is cool as long as it confirms my prejudice
>politics is a competition between two sides, and my side is better because it's mine
>heh, take that you person with opposing views ;)
inb4 IT'S OKAAY BECAUSE THE OTHER SIDE DOES IT TOO !!!

he only cares about food and says whatever his bosses want about non-food things

don't worry champ uncle pence will change your dirty nappy soon

Bourdain is obviously a shitlib but I'd still prefer to shoot the shit and drink a beer with Bourdain. Zimmern doesn't even like durian and stinky tofu, what a fag desu.

fpbp

How is Bourdain all over the fucking place but I have never heard of Zimmern but in passing ? He seems like a genuinely nicer dude.

>heh, sure showed those other bigots from that other ideology ;)

haha liberals are the ones that are upset. I couldn't be happier. Enjoy seeing the democratic party completely dissolve because your smartest leaders are chuck schumer and nanci pelosi. If you think trump supporters are the ones acting like babies you are so wrong its hilarious.

I just think politics would be best left out of most shows. Politics is exhausting and id rather not be force fed some garbage about how straight white males are so evil and how oppressed and noble homosexual executing Muslims are.

Do you not think its hypocritical that liberals hate all religions besides Islam, the most oppressive (gays, women, dogs) widespread religion on the face of the earth?

What a sheep you are, going along with everything you hear on TV and everything your lying cheating disgusting progressive representatives say. One day I hope you realize that you are the ones in the wrong. Wouldnt be the first time in history either (slavery). I don't expect you to come back with a cohesive argument or reply because nothing liberals say makes any sense and they can only resort to name calling and teasing and shutting down free speech.

you should stop being so butthurt for a second and realize it's possible to hate something or someone wthout also liking someone or something.
if you're an american republican and you post on Veeky Forums i really feel bad for you because you guys have somehow deluded yourselves that trump, putin, LePen, May, et. c. and company are on your side instead of fucking you guys over just as hard, if not harder then the 'liberal scum'.
protip- when the donald becomes trump jong il, it's not gonna matter that you're a right winger, you're gonna be a slave too. have fun :^)

Kek'd

its okay lil pissbaby just take a nap mommy will be too tired to deal with your tempy tnantum

hahahahashahah. You are so brainwashed by propaganda you literally think trump is a dictator. How can you honestly think that?

Do you not think its important for European countries like France, UK, Germany, Sweden, etc to keep their unique and beautiful cultures? You honestly want those countries to be overrun and replaced with Islamic culture? They will cease to exist as they did before and their unique cultures will go away. Its not racist to want to preserve your country and your way of life. Do you realize the people who are calling for open borders do not have your best interests in mind? They are trying to make money off of debt free new arrivals.

Please explain your way of thinking so maybe I can begin to understand why europe wants to destroy itself?

good one, I now completely understand why you are a liberal. You are functionally retarded and mentally ill.

>calling someone brainwashed
>ignoring everything staring them right in the face
ebbin

Please explain what is staring me right in the face? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. im being serious.

>well, they aren't a republican, so they must be a liberal!
do they not offer civics classes where you're from or are you actually this retarded??

Again, thank you for not explaining what the fuck you are talking about. Ok so you arent a hardcore republican and neither am I. So are you saying you are a libertarian? Or are you saying you just hate trump because hes literally hitler and he is a Russian agent and hes going to put gays in internment camps like your favorite oppressed religion does?
Sorry in america we don't have 15 parties like they do in European countries. What spectrum are you then?

>making money off the fact his wife can't stand him (the gov't pays to keep secret service agents in trump tower, to trump tower)
>openly admitted he fired comey because of the investigation into his russia ties, threatened comey on twitter
>debating cancelling all further press briefings because the news is actually reporting what he's saying instead of what he wants them to say
>undoing legislation because 'the nigger' was the one who put them in place
jee, must be nothing

Yes, the US self destructing sure sounds delicious, you fucking faggots. May I serve you a platter of the shit you spewed out ona fucking food and cooking Board ?

hahahah. Wow im impressed. Thats a new list that is definitely going to bring trump down.

>trumps not under investigation
>Russia story is a huge hoax propagated by the liberals to delegitimize trump.
>Obama administration spied on republicans illegally during the election and senator Rand Paul is investigating.

Thats the problem with mental people like you. You literally believe that he changed laws because hes racist? My insurance is $324 a month, I have no dental care anymore, and my coverage sucks because of Obama care. I still have to pay for blood tests and certain things when I go to the doctor. My sister is younger and is a student and uses Obama care and she cant choose what doctor she wants to go to. My family used to have a business insurance plan that was $900 a month for 4 people including dental. We had to cancel it because after Obama care came out it went up to $2400 a month.

You also literally trust the media when time and time and time again they have been proven to be liars. Im so happy delusional people like you wont have power in this country for a long long time.

Now why dont you go back to watching CNN and stephen colbert because its the most true and funny show on tv and definitely not propaganda lol.

Trump is literally under fbi investigation and he fired the guy running it. I don't know what kinda fucked up bizarro world you're living in but that is fact.
Also, because you're too fucking stupid to realize it, trump has done a lot more than just fuck over millions out of healthcare. (Also lol maybe you should have filled out the forms properly tardo) washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-rolling-back-obama-rules/?utm_term=.1739b34c17e5

Your insurance sucks now, but just wait. Nah, the senate won't pass it. Just another "le ebin I voted against nignog care, reelect me" from redneck representatives.

>a coherent argument is presented
>this is the response

My sides. You have to go back.

Millennials running through their first election cycle and responding with chicken little.

Don't worry, we all grew out of it sometime, kiddies!

I read Kitchen Nightmares years ago and became a YUGE Bourdain fan. I tried reading it again recently and it's dribble. He does have good taste in books and is a pretty interesting person. Bourdain wins.

How about you go outside and travel instead of watching T.V.

They both work for a slavery corporation and sold their soul for cheap street food and a lame ''legacy''.

I've voted in 4 presidential elections and this is not normal.

I'm neither of the people you're arguing with.

Your coal mining job isn't coming back.

Really made me think

I haven't payed attention to Zimmerman in a while, but television in general is definitely becoming more vulgar. Someone on the Hallmark channel was talking about buttplugs one day.

Burn it all to the ground.

I like both, but I wish I could see what drunk, homeless Zimmern was like, so I could really make a comparison between both.

I think Zimmern does a better job of describing the food and all, but his graciousness borders on manufactured in some cases. Bourdain does a better job of realistically painting the culture and geopolitical influences that lead to the climate he's currently visiting - but I think sometimes he has to fake being a badass too.

Ultimately, I feel like Zimmern is thankful for every extra day he gets, and Bourdain expects the end to come tomorrow and so lives it like his last. I'm more of Bourdain type.

The only thing not normal is the reaction of the hysterical democrats and the unprecedented amounts of collusion with the media and rigged democratic primaries and debates. You should be mad that Bernie Sanders got completely fucked over and how the DNC stole your donation money, but apparently trump is literally Hitler mobilizing ICE death squads targeting 4 year old little girls so you guys forgot all about that.

I think you are too stupid or ignorant to realize that multiple people, Clapper the head of national intelligence, fbi director comey, multiple democrats and multiple republicans have come out saying trump himself is not under investigation and there was no evidence of collusion. The investigation is to what extend the Russians "meddled" in our elections. They found zero collusion with trump or his campaign. They just keep lying about it on TV because it gives retards like you boners to fantasize about it and it keeps their ratings high. Its not fucking true. Why don't you watch the actual congressional hearings on youtube and you can see the real people say it.

You are also mentally ill if you think the FBI just stops working if the director gets fired. I mean seriously how stupid can you get?

Don't you think if there was real evidence they would be starting impeachment hearings by now? The democrats are frothing at the mouth trying to pin anything that sticks to trump and its not working.

Muah please kiss my lips and enjoy the next 3.5 years at the least.

PS the Washington post is the highest form of propaganda so I will disregard any article linked form there. That also includes the huffington post, CNN, the guardian, BBC, Vox, Buzzfeed, etc.

You are certainly not a partisan fanboi, this is a cold, detached analysis from a completely neutral point of view

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Zimmern#Early_and_personal_life

>Owing to severe drug and alcohol addiction, Zimmern was homeless for about one year.[4] During this period, he survived by stealing purses from cafes and selling the contents.[4] He was able to evade capture due to his aerodynamic design.

>In 1994, Andrew survived a bayonet charge from Civil War historian, Shelby Foote. Although, the details of this incident remain unknown, Zimmerman harbors no ill will towards the now deceased Foote.

Which one of you did this?

please explain the completely neutral viewpoint? That the primaries were 100% fair and not influenced by Debbie W Schultz (hillarys friend) even though she was forced to resign as the head of the DNC because of it?

Or was it the fact that Donna brazile, who was also head of the DNC at one point, emailed Hillary debate questions before a town hall with bernie sanders? Did Hillary say anything about that? Of course not, she took the questions and pretended like it never happened.

Or is it the fact that Wikileaks proved major collusion with nearly every newspaper and news channel except for Fox? You know how writers at politico were e-mail John Podesta asking if his article was ok and how he should edit it to make Hillary look better?

I mean do you guys just turn a blind eye to these proven facts? They are literally proven 100% not rumor or conjecture.

>Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

>Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity.

Of course, nice argument as always. Just call me a troll or thread slider. You guys were the ones who started name calling when someone had the "wrong" opinion in the first place.

All I know is that in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=-W8fg7anWuw

They keep showing clips of Edinburgh instead of London for some reason.

I'm not responsible for what other people called you. I'm just here to correct your erroneous, highly partisan belief that you have to be a naive child to think the Trump administration is a train wreck.

Do you just disregard all of the true facts I just said about how the primaries were not fairly conducted?

>Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'
Butter emails, right?

It's a train wreck. I'll be 40 next year. That's all, have a nice night.

zimmerman was a drug addict and homeless at one point

>Zimmerman
Guess how I know you've never watched his show

>but his graciousness borders on manufactured in some cases
Biggest turn off of his show. It's fine to compliment the culinary skills of a chef, or making multiple dishes from scratch, or the tastes of each dish, but he somehow makes it go overboard that it begins tingling my /pol/ senses. There's only so much content that can be shoved in a half-hour/hour segment, and they choose the excessive graciousness. At least all the other food shows I've seen have balanced it better.

>He was able to evade capture due to his aerodynamic design

>pretentious junkie who gets drunk all around the world and spouts emotional, cynical bullshit for an hour on the communist news network
>vs adventerous, friendly foodbro who tries everything with boundless optimism and encourages his viewers to visit places off the beaten path with an open mind.

2/10 user, try harder. You can't put down the based Zim.

carmel?