How can anyone eat this shit knowing that it's dried blood...?

how can anyone eat this shit knowing that it's dried blood...?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how can anyone eat this knowing it's a dead bird with no head?

cos its fucking awesome

In Thailand there's a dish that consists of cow's menstrual discharge and it looks similar to you pic. I ate it out of respect and it was delicious.

how can anyone eat this shit knowing that it's doggo...?

Because it tastes good and is cheap.

How couldn't you eat a peach for hours?

what?

that's probably similar to morcilla, which is a delicious thing to cook with beans for example.

how can anyone eat this shit knowing that it's dried muscle...?

Fuck you man pork blood it the tits. By itself its okay. When you start mixing it around with some other ingredients you are on a one way flight to flavortown.

i still can't decide if that's a good movie, or utter shit.

Blood pudding is really high in calories and has a bunch of saturated fat, so it will kill you if you like it too much. Good dose of iron though.

I had black pudding and haggis mixed together and made into fritters recently. Heart, liver, lungs and blood battered and deep fried.

Fuck you, it was delicious.

>medium rare
Disgusting

because it is delicious.

True but as part of a full english once a month, it won't hurt.

B
A
R
F

This. Medium is the only acceptable choice.

>how can anyone eat this shit knowing that it's dried blood...?

Because it tastes good.

Because its quality mate

Different cultures like different things. Some people eat crawfish, soem people eat insects, some people eat dried blood, etc.

NuWesterners are the gayest, pickiest consumers, only eating muscle, cringing at anything that isn't just muscle. In twenty years people will say "ewwww a whole chicken"

this board really should have flags so you know which posts to immediately ignore.

Just off yourself.

Hear, hear.

>makes a post with legitimate criticism of the modern westerners
>offends a westerncentric
>westerncentric wishes he could never see such posts.

Way to never learn things to improve our culture, retard.

Delicioso sabor carnal

The blood part doesn't really put me off, I know what's in a hotdog and I can eat that.

I just think the taste isn't appealing, it has a strange sweet flavor that makes me gag.

wAy tO nEvEr LEaRn tHinGS To ImPRovE OuR cUltUre reTArD

The state of the American palate.

>fake and gay
There are no cows in Thailand

>pork skins
What the hell, isn't it leathery?
And why the plurals? I'm not a native speaker, it sounds strange.

>muscle
>WAAA, I don't like being reminded I eat dead animals, it reminds me of my own mortality. Call it meat instead, I can still convince myself it comes from supermarkets in pre-packaged form.
Also heart and tongue are muscle and still disgust faggots.

You do realize you're behaving like that dumb kid whose only argument would be to repeat what was just said to him in a silly voice, right?

it's pure kino

I can't explain why people DON'T cook and eat blood more often.

My god, a really bloody piece of meat just pouring that into a pan, turning from grey to brown and developing a glossy caramel coloured crust, just taking those firm and slightly crunchy blobs aside to eat alone, on bread, in a sauce.....I just think anyone who doesn't eat blood is suffering through a mediocre existence.

you do realize the reddish/brownish liquid that comes from a steak after it's finished cooking isn't blood right?

2nded

blood pudding is oats or barley and pig fat and or meat mixed with blood
it's not just blood

Time to go vegan OP.

How can anyone eat:
bovine mammary gland secretions
hen periods
cooked baby flesh with tendons, veins, fat, blood, cartilage, connective tissue, slime, and bones?

how can anyone claim to love food and cooking if they hate certain foodstuffs?
if you can't eat something, you probably shouldn't browse a cooking board you pretentious fucks, just man up and try the food before looking at it or the ingredients and saying
>"oh my god it's got ___ in it!"
you sound like a 3 year old child who's throwing a tantrum because there's ___ in their food

Milk, egg, but I don't get the last one.

that's enough Veeky Forums for me today

>Medium
When will cucks learn that cooking your meat is vastly inferior to beating it

Wew lad

>bodily fluids are now foodstuffs
this has my urine, turtle cum, horse blood, and some girls period mess in it.
you gotta try it before you say you don't like it

>blood sausage
>new

>comparing cum, urine and period shit to cow blood
how does it feel to be a whiny 3 year old?

>dried
it's cooked you absolute cunt, how can one be so stupid?
also it's delicious

try polish Kaszanka - groats in blood, served hot, with onion, definitely savory/salty, not sweet. Black pepper is a common spice used with it.

You "joke" but eating fish sperm isn't unheard of, hell eating the balls from a steer is suppose to be delicious. And certain african tribes drink the blood of their cows. Animal blood has been in the culinary arts for a long time, look at duck blood dishes, they're all over. From Asia to France. Some people actually believe in not letting an animals parts go to waste.

If this user served me this, I'd request him/her/it to taste it and then they tell me how obnoxious they are.

>user is sperg faggot

>how can x be used as y because x is x?

Because it's fucking delicious!

Also, I repeat what others have said. Why eat any animal products if you're that way inclined?

>There are actually people who don't savor their meal even more for this very fact

*disgruntled hellspawn grumbling*

Whoops.

because its 90% oats with 10% blood mixed in

You ate the cow out?

lamb maybe?

>Dans le cochon, tout est bon.
In a pig, everything is good (rhymes). French saying about the fact that no part can't be used. (Hair is for paint brush, some parts are for glue I think, but we mostly eat all the weird parts.)

Lamb and veal are baby yes, but there isn't typically tendons, veins, fat, blood, cartilage, connective tissue, slime, and bones.
Balut maybe, but it clearly isn't normie food like other two.

It's honestly very good and comfy food when done next to well made mashed potatoes and vegetables with a red wine based sauce or straight up gravy. It's also very healthy

I lol'd.

It's a good movie. You'd have to understand the criminal justice system and technology at the time. That movie really kicked off the idea of face transplants.

This man gets it.

>he thinks the red in a steak is blood

that's myoglobin friend.

>how can anyone eat this shit
Quite comfortably.

Most of the world outside America eats meat other than just specific muscles muscles because we have a longer heritage and history and as such haven't existed always in modernity so there's a culture as not to waste from when people were generally poorer and things were more scarce.

>cow blood

Get it right

How the fuck do people figure this shit out
did someone just have there face stuffed in a cow's vagina and realized it tasted good.

i lmao'd

this. only reason people eat muscle is because it feels like a product as-is.
>In twenty years people will say "ewwww a whole chicken"
i've already heard that. i blame PETA

The world isn't populatated 100% by Anglos, you wouldn't believe what these dirty black cunt do.

This counts for Jews Too;

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/herpes-babies-jewish-circumcision-ritual-link-rabbis-infants-a7620446.html

contrary to the beliefs of spoiled first-worlders, food isn't free and back in the days if you could find something that looked edible you ate it

quit being poor then

on the real tho i very much doubt they're eating cow's menstrual discharge in thailand.

>quit being poor then
I'm not poor either, I'm just not dumb

nigger pls noone ever ate cow period blood

yeah that specific case might be bullshit, I'm just speaking in general