ITT: We post our literary fantasies

ITT: We post our literary fantasies.

Each and every networking mediocrity and hack of my generation choking on their printed words.

my mythfu

Emma Watson in a sexy Hogwarts schoolgirl costume, giving me head.

Just to publish a few short stories and novellas or novels.

I want the book I'm reading to get me laid just once.

Like seriously, is that so much to ask?

Write a story without getting mad, hating it, and throwing it out before it's done

I would very much like to fuck James Joyce

What are you reading, user?

V by Pynchon. Almost done though.

Lolita

I want a Borges Secret Miracle-style pause in time in which I can reread Gravity's Rainbow then get back to my life and other readings.

I want all worthy literature to be made into a tv or film adaption so I don't have to read them

>travel back in time to the late 1960s
>attend Yale
>Camille Paglia is there doing her doctorate, an autistic hyperactive lesbian prodigy who weirds out men and frightens the few lipstick lesbians hiding around
>conspire to meet her in the library
>ask her about what she's studying
>33 hours later, she finishes telling me
>ask her to go out with me
>eventually get brutally dominated by Camille Paglia, while she ponders out loud at 300mph about the psychoanalytical foundations and implications of the act
>during weird femdom sex, ask her to use her extensive knowledge of literature, myth, Freud, femmes fatales and vagina dentata to reenact the chthonic mysteries of antediluvian pelasgia and really mindfuck me
>watch Alfred Hitchcock movies with her
>get to meet Harold Bloom and Tim Allen
>beat up French post-structuralists while she claps
>have a qt Veeky Forums gf

you sound like a complete fag.

C-Camille?

Yes, darling.

>wierds out men

Not this one.

That said, I love your fantasy.

tfw no lit gf

I wish I could time travel and fuck Sappho.

>Enter a library or bookshop
>Meet a qt inside
>We discuss books
>We exchange information
>We'd eventually end up dating

pic related

I bet she wears glasses though

I fucking hate glasses on girls. I bet Zizek would say it's due to hatred of schoolmistresslike masochism.

Look great on dudes though.

On some girls, glasses look incredibly dull and give off this middle aged mom kind of look that is devoid of any sexual power (imo).

On others, I feel like they have an incredible erotic potential.

Potentially having kids with a girl who has poor eye genetics isn't a good idea though

The only kinda glasses that look good on girls are old ones. Round ones. Pince-nez or otherwise. Not if they go too Lennon though

I should note that this particular girl in question is an ugly 3dpd and thus is only used to display said glasses.

I don't really care about that user. My various genetic deficiencies (nothing too serious though) have not really affected my happiness.

...Well shit. You've made me realise that the disease that has made my life miserable is also extremely heritable, and even with proper medication would still be miserable for any children I could have.

Still gonna do it 'cause I ain't no spooked nigga but still.

Having a girlfriend. If I wanted something really special then I would say a pretty gf who has read at least half of what I have, but really any gf would suffice.

Anyone ever wonder if they would be better off as a faggot?

No, because I know I wouldn't.

Although I had the horrible realisation that I'd make for a great trap.

We would certainly have more sex.

This tbqh

Never understood this.

I get not liking what you've done once time has passed and you realise it's fairly shit, but never this autistic screeching urge to burn the manuscripts as soon as you've done it.

You want her to be headless!?

Didn't want to reveal my taste by posting a picture with an head on it, but you got me user.

You old romantic, you! But I know a neck-hole fucker when I see one.

すみませんが、俺英語をよくわかない。

Phantasy No.1

>time travel to Yeats' day
>befriend
>spend our days in discussion of various works, artistic and philosophical movements and their implications
>argue endlessly about the nature of reality, God, Blake's poetry or paintings, and other such things

Phantasy No.2

>travel to ancient Greece
>meet Sappho
>befriend
>romance
>write an endless series of romantic, poetic love letters back and forth
>paint and draw her nude in a variety of environments
>spend a near incalculable amount of time in her embrace
>travel with her to explore the ancient world - Athens, Egypt, etc.,.
>die a happy old man

(desregard that she was supposedly a lesbian - it will not be the first time I've overcome this obstacle)

Phantasy No.3

>time travel to Tolkien and Lewis' day
>attend Oxford with them
>be the 5th member of "The Inklings"
>lifelong friends
>discuss and critique their literary, poetic, and theological work, and they, mine
>surpass them both in my philosophical, theological, and poetic work
>they love me all the more for it

其れは大丈夫です。実に、私は少し日本語を話すことができます。

そして、この女性は多分中国人です。

I'm calling bs.

These are good fantasies.

>overcome that obstacle
Teach me, senpai.

They know basic English. It's like Je t'aime de tout mon coeur.

There's no way she's Chinese.

I'm calling Korean.

I took the gif in a Chinese thread on /int/, so I suppose she's Chinese. I don't think she's Korean. Here's a Korean for comparison.

中国人な女たちは本当にそなにかわいいだろうか?

She looks like Nietzsche t b h

Yeah on a purely irrational level I'd go with Chinese. She reminds me of my old Mandarin teacher. There's enough variation within the three nations for it to be either, however.

中国人な女はかわいいけど、日本の女性はもっとかわいいと思う。そして、私は中国語全然できません。だから、中国の女性に、私がチャンスありません。

(My chances aren't really better though)

Chinese women are not cute. They are better than cute. They are loud and barbarous, and truly cosmopolitan, in the same way a blocked-up drain in a hidden alleyway is truly cosmopolitan. They are a new woman in a hasty, "culture-less" world. They are the rough knobs on the end of a baguette -- the best part, in other words.

Nips and Koreans are soft sugar-paste plum dumplings. Disgusting.

19/10 brother.

Join the club of approximately 3 billion people around the world

I, on the other hand, quite love megane bishōujos

Well it's a jolly good thing we don't listen to the opinions of plebs, then, isn't it?

>We

We does not mean us.

I really wish you fucking weabs would stop invading Veeky Forums.

KyoAni is the Veeky Forumsposter's studio.

No.

Here's an actual Veeky Forums girl

Cute!

We know what it implies, hang-up boy.

Only if you only post to /sffg/.

She's a Veeky Forumstle girl in the making.

B A S I C T A S T E

I bet your favourite book is Ulysses.

We're talking about studios, user

Which studio made miss Bernard anyway?

/r/ing that pic of torn-up oranges of comfy

What's going on here?

Anime is the choice of entertainment for the patrician e/lit/ist

Anime is mostly trash

Books are mostly trash.

You're mixing styles ina a bizarre way

So is most other media. Sturgeon's law is universal

:/

Wow that is exactly what I am reading, and that is my exact fantasy!

If only there was an empirical scale by which I could express how much I want pic related to take my virginity.

Fuck that bitch.

Athena is the best mythfu. Everyone knows this.

That only happens in the movies.

That being said, I bet you keep giving girls creepy stares at the library.

Ewww

>Having a girlfriend

Shoulda stopped there

10/10

>Not diving into the wild cow-lady's cow-tits
It's like you don't even know how to ara-ara.

But Athene comes close second. Ishtar third.

I take it you haven't read her description in dance with dragons yet

>"That can't be the queen," a boy said, "she's saggy as my mum.

>She did not feel beautiful, though. She felt old, used, filthy, ugly. There were stretch marks on her belly from the children she had borne, and her breasts were not as firm as they had been when she was younger. Without a gown to hold them up, they sagged against her chest. I should not have done this. I was their queen, but now they've seen, they've seen, they've seen. I should never have let them see. Gowned and crowned, she was a queen. Naked, bloody, limping, she was only a woman, not so very different from their wives, more like their mothers than their pretty little maiden daughters. What have I done?

tl;dr shit taste, senpai

>Not falling for the half-mad fading rose
Also holy shit I'd forgotten the state of the prose.

That was her during her walk of shame which happened after her being imprisoned in poor conditions and being ill-fed for a long time. The High Sparrow did it intentionally so she looks like shit during and after the walk of shame.

The Cersei I fantasize about is prime young Cersei, not post walk of shame Cersei, or HBO's bong Cersei. Prime book Cersei is the epitome of an alpha female.

Fuck you for destroying my fantasy about Cersei Lannister

Prime Cersei is boring-as-fuck Cersei.

There aren't really any good waifus in ASoIaF. Just another of GRRM's failings.

Lots of good husbandos though. The Hound has quite a lot of potential.

If you don't mind mad, ugly women, why not Gatehouse Ami the butterface nymphomaniac?

Sorry mang, you could say I acted like grrrrm here

Who? It's been five years.

I do remember that one Wildling woman though -- not that stupid Ygritte, the one who protected the kid. She was good waifu material.

>Those firm freckly tits

I wouldn't even mind her face desu

One of the frey daughters. She was once caught in a foursome with a few stableboys. She's called Gatehouse Ami since she's willing to "raise her portcullis" to any man

I don't want to die of syphilis.

I want my writing to not be so embarrassing and flowery, yet without sacrificing my aesthetic and autistic need for details that matter to me yet don't matter to anyone else.

>tfw no Beatrice gf

I think we all want a Beatrice gf, but to even think about desiring the immaculately pure, impecably caring litfu of all litfus is probably a mortal sin bad enough to get you thrown in to fly around with Francesca da Rimini and Giovanni Malatesta

Pls no, anywhere but there.

I want to FUCK Antigone!

Yeah. It's almost as bad as desiring Ayanami

But Rei is hot.

1) There are no girls to give creepy stares to.

2) I'm better than that.

2916>
dating asians

Here's a pepe for you

>you will never publish a good book in the late 80s and stumble around New York drinking like a fish with BEE and Jay McInerney and picking up random 80s sluts to fuck and never learn their names
>you will never live in an attic apartment near Montparnasse with Huysmans and take long walks to visit your painter friends at their studios where they paint your portrait that will one day hang in a museum
>you will never write well